Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:45:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:11:14 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 08:50:50 AM by SWWWITCH

Meanwhile they made a guinness! First ICO stopped by CONSOB (Italian SEC)!

Well, in fact they just asked to remove the Italian translations for 90 days as a 'precaution', the crowdsale is still ongoing.
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:55:30 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 10:05:55 AM by presduterte

Lol. Probably not a good sign. If I was considering investing in this project, I would perhaps do another round of Due Diligence first. If I had invested in this project, well let's be honest, I would never invest in this project.

They need to redo some math in this article:

"Yes, pre-sale price was $0.45. Now it is $0.70 (5 cents difference, no big deal)."

It's actually $0.15, or a 33.33% price increase.

"When we received the first one, we did not take it as something serious, as the premises of the accusation were weak, mainly coming from the use of a face recognition software (yes, that same one used on Facebook apps to see ‘Which celebrity do you look alike?’) trying to prove that the pictures used for the Team were fake."

Yeah its because you copy/pasted them from elsewhere.

SWWWITCH

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

The price that was stated at Shitcoinoffering was $0.75 while the price at this phase of the ICO is $0.70 so I am not sure what you mean with the -wrong math-.

To be honest I ain't sure what you mean with "Yeah its because you copy/pasted them from elsewhere" either, if you are talking about the pictures of the team...DYOR for fucks sake, it doesn't take much to find all of the team members on Facebook and Linkedin.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

You also should read their whitepaper, as we posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065720.0

ROI up to 851% = roflao.

ANd where is the video of the mining room? All they posted was that plastic table with some rigs on it.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
SWWWITCH

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

You also should read their whitepaper, as we posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065720.0

ROI up to 851% = roflao.

ANd where is the video of the mining room? All they posted was that plastic table with some rigs on it.

Why are you even posting the first version of the whitepaper instead of the v2? They actually updated the ROI. How come that none of the investors has any doubt about the project credibility nor have complained about it?? Payouts are being sent weekly as the team promised and they refuse to spend any of the money coming from the crowdsale until the softcap is reached.

Why the hell would hard working people ruin their reputation with a scam? I mean that should be the most stupid action someone could take while they are showing their real faces and names everywhere. Wow, they must be the dumbest scammers ever, right? Blah
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

Well, in fact they just asked to remove the Italian translations for 90 days as a 'precaution', the crowdsale is still ongoing.

Well, as you can see, crypto market value is growing day after day ( Smiley ) so mining could be even more profitable then a ROI of 851% ( Cheesy ) . It's not a "precaution" remove Italian translations, because they are Italians and they now it's illegal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SWWWITCH

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

Well, as you can see, crypto market value is growing day after day ( Smiley ) so mining could be even more profitable then a ROI of 851% ( Cheesy ) . It's not a "precaution" remove Italian translations, because they are Italians and they now it's illegal.

OK. You say it's not 'precaution' but CONSOB says otherwise.

"- suspended, as a precautionary measure, pursuant to article 99, paragraph 1, letter b) of the TUF, the offer to the Italian public concerning "Token TGA", carried out by Togacoin Ltd, including through the website https://togacoin.com in violation of article 94 of the TUF, for ninety days (resolution n. 20660 of October 31, 2018);"
SWWWITCH

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:46:39 AM

By the way, I was wondering...did you actually check the whitepaper? You seem to be repeating what was stated by ICOethics. Which by the way has failed to prove the scam thing in any way and seems to be waving the old whitepaper around instead of using the updated one. That is unfair.   
The whitepaper was updated last September, specially the ROI calculations. Here's a link for you: https://togacoin.com/whitepaper.pdf Page 23 for hardware ROI calculations per hardware and page 11 for annual ROI calculation during the crowdsale.
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

The whitepaper was updated last September, specially the ROI calculations. Here's a link for you: https://togacoin.com/whitepaper.pdf Page 23 for hardware ROI calculations per hardware and page 11 for annual ROI calculation during the crowdsale.

OK so you're offering ROIs of 100% over a 1 year period. That's a Ponzi scheme.
SWWWITCH

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

OK so you're offering ROIs of 100% over a 1 year period. That's a Ponzi scheme.

Oh, really? The calculations are transparent and aren't unrealistic. And it is not that they are guaranteeing the thing, they just present the calculations and how they are done.

"It is not possible to determine the exact value of profits during the ICO, due to the fact that the ROI is only an estimate. Our commitment is to maximize the profits and offer to our supporters the best possible benefit."

ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:55:22 AM

Interesting article that someone just posted on other thread: "

"Italian Securities Regulator CONSOB Adds Crypto Company Togacoin to Scam Blacklist"

https://cointelegraph.com/news/italian-securities-regulator-consob-adds-crypto-company-togacoin-to-scam-blacklist

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
SWWWITCH

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:14:55 AM

Yup, and here's the reply that the founder sent: https://medium.com/@togacoin/response-to-cointelegraph-8c0b56bc15ae
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:44:13 PM

That's just a matter of burocracy, not actually a scam blacklist. I can confirm you personally that in Italy burocracy is hell. Thos ICO sent payouts for a long time to their investors regulary, so they already prove their good intentions.

bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:57:33 AM

That's just a matter of burocracy, not actually a scam blacklist. I can confirm you personally that in Italy burocracy is hell. Thos ICO sent payouts for a long time to their investors regulary, so they already prove their good intentions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065720.0
No. You can't follow some one for "their good intentions".
And this is not "burocracy" matter, check all info:
I'll give this Scam Accusation another UP.

Today one of the most famous crypto news websites published a new Scam Accusation against Togacoin: https://cointelegraph.com/news/italian-securities-regulator-consob-adds-crypto-company-togacoin-to-scam-blacklist

It's a about the Italian securities regulators (Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa(CONSOB)) and they have added Togacoin to their Scam Blacklist yesterday (January 28, 2019).

Here another source, reporting the same:
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/italian-securities-watchdog-adds-togacoin-to-its-crypto-scam-blacklist-citing-their-revenue-calculator/

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SWWWITCH

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:04:44 AM

Today one of the most famous crypto news websites published a new Scam Accusation against Togacoin: https://cointelegraph.com/news/italian-securities-regulator-consob-adds-crypto-company-togacoin-to-scam-blacklist

It's a about the Italian securities regulators (Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa(CONSOB)) and they have added Togacoin to their Scam Blacklist yesterday (January 28, 2019).

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/italian-securities-watchdog-adds-togacoin-to-its-crypto-scam-blacklist-citing-their-revenue-calculator/

Firstly, I'm surprised that you continue wasting your time in something that you don't follow. Secondly, is everybody suddenly forgetting that cryptocurrencies and ICOs are NOT regulated in most places of the world?
It is really an issue that you trust media so much that you don't even take the time to read the info straight from CONSOB's website  Huh Try reading the resolutions made by CONSOB and you wont find NOT EVEN ONCE such thing as 'scam blacklist'. That's something completely made up by Cointelegraph that every other media site copy/pasted like idiots. What better source than consob's website? No way that you can argue that.

Third and last, indeed, you can't follow someone just for 'good intentions', but almost 40 payouts isn't called intentions, is called results being delivered, so if you are so skeptical about everything apparently, at least try having some critical thinking.  Kiss
RedenBlack13

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:46:51 AM

Firstly, I'm surprised that you continue wasting your time in something that you don't follow. Secondly, is everybody suddenly forgetting that cryptocurrencies and ICOs are NOT regulated in most places of the world?
It is really an issue that you trust media so much that you don't even take the time to read the info straight from CONSOB's website  Huh Try reading the resolutions made by CONSOB and you wont find NOT EVEN ONCE such thing as 'scam blacklist'. That's something completely made up by Cointelegraph that every other media site copy/pasted like idiots. What better source than consob's website? No way that you can argue that.

Third and last, indeed, you can't follow someone just for 'good intentions', but almost 40 payouts isn't called intentions, is called results being delivered, so if you are so skeptical about everything apparently, at least try having some critical thinking.  Kiss

I absolutely agree. And, anyway, CONSOB inquiry is NOT related to scam activity, but only to an inherent vice about the fundraising documentation needed (so burocracy, I know what I'm talking about).

bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:16:15 PM

So they are processing first payouts = equation = They have a good intention and will not scam!
It's a joke? Please not reply with other ponzi explanations, it's enough.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SWWWITCH

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:28:29 PM

So they are processing first payouts = equation = They have a good intention and will not scam!

And here you are, still wandering around on something you consider a ponzi...great way to spend your time! Have you tried finding a hobby? Knitting? Training ferrets? Paragliding maybe?

Let's think about it like this: What kind of ponzi would give investors the opportunity to leave the project? Because that's what happened when the team decided to extend the crowdsale, they informed the community and gave everyone the chance to leave if they didn't approve the extension of the crowdsale. Also, what kind of massive idiot you have to be in order to do a Ponzi scheme and use your real name? It's so easy to find information about people on the internet that you truly have to be a ridiculously dumb person to do so and expose all your life and work.

This is all I have to say by now, but I'll leave you a link that explains perfectly the CONSOB situation, as they treat utility tokens as SECURITIES and even the head of the SEC thinks that's an issue. Here: https://icolink.com/ico-news/514-ethereum-lose-the-status-of-securities.html
RedenBlack13

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:00:54 PM

There's too much misinformation. Scam abounds in this ecosystem, but this is not a good reason for starting a witch hunt under the shelter of the anonymity.

bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:35:06 PM

Hi RedenBlack13,
According to scam accusation topic there is enough for a big suspect behind a mining project.
I don't see any witch hunt, but just a message like: Open your eyes.
If you believe someone is really able to get these gains is not my fault.

other replies: According to my current quality standard, I don't reply more then 1 time to newbie/sockpuppet.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: