Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market is drowning from tokens.  (Read 478 times)
cherepashkis

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:36:40 PM

there's nothing we can do. you have to be careful when buying. and it is better to study the cryptocurrency.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:01:33 PM

Does every single coins that are in the market really usable in our daily lives?
Some are useful like bitcoin but the rest are just making the crypto market crowded and they have only one the same goal and purpose. That purpose is to make money mainly for developers and for their investors.
Are there any solutions about this problem that we, the users in this forum, can do?
Don't worry a solution will eventually impose and will make these useless coins out in the market.

jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

Almost everyday crypro currency is investing new coins and competitions are increasing. But, a few of them can survive to this strong competition.
Maestro75

Activity: 1988
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

There are two sides to this issue, the good side that can increase the number of liquidity in the overall market and attract new investors, companies and institutions. However, there is the bad side that increases the number of scams and cheats, so i hope that good side prevails and matches a big high.
I like this part of the side too. And I also believe no system is perfect in the world. That is what we see with so many Cryptos coming into the industry.. May be with time all that will be taken care of and the scam tokens sorted out.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lyla rose

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

Yes this kind of true that too many coins are creating problem. I think there should be a naming convension which all must follow so that the investors can easily pick the one required without being confused with so many coins.
trindirt

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

This is not correct, because in fact the names are different, carelessness is allowed. I agree that this is puzzling, but the projects are different and their harmony is a kind of coincidence
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

Mainly people of the market is the main responsible for this problems based on this many crypto users are suffering for scam and fraud projects based on this types of token infected the whole crypto market because this discourage people to invest. SO if we can avoid this we can earn more profit.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

I mainly think that a Altcoin or token can be easily created by people. And put into the market to make a quick profit. Many of the names created are easy to remember. This can reduce a lot of promotion. I hope you will be careful when investing in a Altcoin or token.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

I personally did not encounter such errors. I think that you just need to be careful and then you will not get into this situation

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

As we can see, there are lots of coins that are being offered in the market every single day. Does every single coins that are in the market really usable in our daily lives? According to Bitcoin.com, the enormous number of tokens existing in the market is currently bringing confusion to the investors. For example, they wanted to invest their money in Quarkchain, but bought the Quark instead. Which is a totally different coin. I know that it is probably the fault of the investors for not double checking the coin, but too much coins in the market also plays a big factor.

Are there any solutions about this problem that we, the users in this forum, can do?

We can simply not invest a lot of projects, but create a list of fifty and everything. The rest will not receive support and collapse at the stage of development, another thing is that there will be contradictions in the list of ico.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

I believe that everyone needs to be more attentive and check several times where you are going to invest. New ICO will continue to appear , which means that there will be even more coins on the market. Perhaps in due course regulation will be introduced and the  scam coins will disappear. Well, for now, you need to check everything 10 times.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

Actually i have been thinking that for quite sometimes because many coins now are almost same name or same abbreviations and if you dont take more care you can buy a wrong coin for investments.

Always tale care on reading brightness those names,but this is not enough reasons for market to drown because this is isolated cases,market drops because of fluctuations and nothing else
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

they have an idea so they start ICOs to raise funds to support and develop it. it will not stop and will continue because human don't stop thinking. about the names it is either the strategy of the project or a scam.
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

The only thing we can do is to gather so many knowledge and experience. After achieving sufficient knowledge, we can be able to differentiate the real coin vs the fake one. But I think the resource are limited.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Well we could still expect more tokens or coins in the market because there are many ICO nowadays being introduced. Anyway this is just normal because the scope area of this coins in the crypto market is all over the world. The projects are being implemented in the corners of the world. Actually i am hoping if there are projects related to crypto here in our country that might help me also to get ease in doing transactions with the project like crypto convenient store or any crypto establishement. 
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

As we can see, there are lots of coins that are being offered in the market every single day. Does every single coins that are in the market really usable in our daily lives? According to Bitcoin.com, the enormous number of tokens existing in the market is currently bringing confusion to the investors. For example, they wanted to invest their money in Quarkchain, but bought the Quark instead. Which is a totally different coin. I know that it is probably the fault of the investors for not double checking the coin, but too much coins in the market also plays a big factor.

not all of them are really useful. but those who are not really useful and doesnt even have a space on the market are the coins that is easily forget by the investors.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

Well, I agree with this point. As there are lots of coins in the market and each and every day they are offering new coins. Moreover the names are almost same it creates a big problem for the investor. I think the coin market should regulate this things for the progress of the market.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

There's nothing you can do about it. Just use those coins that you really think are good. Ignore what the incomprehensible projects.
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

ndeed there are currently a thousand more coins registered in coinmarketcap, not all coins that can be used in everyday life but many coins are used as an investment in the future,
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

Under the same name, tokens were already produced, for example, NTK. This Netkoin and NeuroToken. And the names may differ on different exchanges. And in the future, this confusion will only increase. Why not introduce a single database of names and abbreviations of tokens, so that there is no such confusion and everyone would follow the same rules?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: