Poll
Question: Bug test
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
test1 - 5 (16.1%)
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
1 - 14 (45.2%)
2 - 6 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much more fall is possible ?  (Read 3516 times)
torontoconti

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

All ww can do is just predictions but we cannot actually say exactly its future. It is volatile by nature. When we talk of its fall, it maybe is countless but it has also its countless rise.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

No matter how it falling I know with time it will increase and that time is closer than we expect, just need to gain popularity and understanding then it will be accepted generally but all this will happen in short time, just put your money where your mind is and you will laugh tomorrow if you stick your trust to bitcoin

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

I think that there's no limit for falling. It is technically possible that market will fall below 200 billions, but I actually expect it to start growing from on now.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:33:29 PM

How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?
No one knows how much more bitcoin will be fall but we need to stay calm and don't be panic seller because it will contribute of dumping in the market. Instead buy more and hold it until the crypto will be normal again.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

We still do not know how much more can Bitcoin put into a downfall regarding its price. But certainly, we will be expecting more dumps will come in no time because as we can see, the suffering is growing more intense in a constant motion which is negative right now. But despite of this, we just need to look up into the positive or bright side of it instead of stressing out ourselves. We just need to hope and wait that sooner or later, we will just be surprise that Bitcoin is a lot more beneficial than before once the price of it gains into the positive motion.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

In this current situation of bitcoin it is hard to say if how many fall wills happen. because theres negative news about bitcoin about scams the new fresh imvestors and traders afraid to buy bitcoin, and holders sell their btc that causes btc to gown continuously.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
yora12

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

whenever we say that this is the dip we experience another dip and so many times the new supports are tested. I guess the most far it can go to 4k and that must be an end if the market is healthy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

No one knows, but the price of crypto or bitcoin still has a great chance to fall again probably to touch the lowest price, maybe at $5k, but with high hopes I really hope it will not happen and still be patient to wait for all this rise again in the near future or at the end of the year.

Bitcoin's market is really unpredictable which or when it is going but i can see that it is still recovering a bit but it's not just enough for it for the other traders. Our only option's left is just to be patient and keep calm that we don't roughly sell it because of the fear to lose some it. Just think about i, bitcoin is here already since 2009 and it is still growing and it will still grow in the future. So HODL!
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:07:35 PM

This is just what we can't predict. Falling and raise of the coin is something we can't predict except the team.  But all we should put in mind is that raising will happen every soon

gnarledoak

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

We’ve seen bitcoin go up and we’ve seen bitcoin go down, we’ve seen it go down 50 percent at a time. But it’s quite a resilient currency, commodity asset that just keeps going up afterwards. The crypto-markets are extremely volatile and as an investor, you often have to look beyond the initial panic of a large price drop, not let emotions get in the way and look at the long-term likelihood of a positive return. Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, and Ripple are some of the most well-known and talked about cryptocurrencies with largest market caps. I am a strong advocate for Ethereum and Bitcoin cash and believe the price will recover over time.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

I think BTC will fall more. But we wont see $2000 like some people are talking about. Bitcoin will remain the number one bluechip crypto investment for many years to come. So much news about it and its on everyones lips when they mention cryptocurrency. Surely it will bounce back. I still believe its worth $20k long term. Money will just flow in and out of bitcoin for many years to come. Im hoping to buy more soon.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:34:58 PM

No one knows for sure. I'm sure bitcoin will come back at a price of $ 3000. just wait for the right time to buy, because by looking at price developments last year, I'm sure bitcoin will recover by the end of 2018
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

I think the price decline will continue until August and will rise again towards the end of the year. now the bitcoin price has dropped below $ 6k, this is really bad news  Cry
Some people think that bitcoin price will continue decreasing its value while other says that it will not lose its value anymore, because bitcoin is already trading in its lowest price and therefore there are few chances that bitcoin price will continue decreasing its price, I think that bitcoin price is going will return from here and very soon we will see bitcoin price gradually increasing its price.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:09:26 AM

I think the price decline will continue until August and will rise again towards the end of the year. now the bitcoin price has dropped below $ 6k, this is really bad news  Cry
Some people think that bitcoin price will continue decreasing its value while other says that it will not lose its value anymore, because bitcoin is already trading in its lowest price and therefore there are few chances that bitcoin price will continue decreasing its price, I think that bitcoin price is going will return from here and very soon we will see bitcoin price gradually increasing its price.
Bitcoin has been suffering a gradual, downward trend for the last several months, losing roughly more than two-thirds of its value since hitting an all-time high late last year.Statistically Bitcoin has been in bear market for a while.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

surely we can not predict the btc price with certainty. because the bitcoin price movement is strongly influenced by supply and demand. and influenced by FUD and whales as well. but i heard from some friends that seniors might this year bitcoin will fall to $ 5000. we need not be sad this is an opportunity for us to buy more coins.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:32:28 AM

falling bitcoin prices have more than one chance and nobody can predict bitcoin prices, as bitcoin prices move up and down depending on how bitcoin demand, if it gets high then bitcoin can be very expensive.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:04:59 AM

No anyonecan answer this question correctly.  All is just predictable. Right now, the bitcoin is only $ 6k1.  lost more than 7% today.
I will go with your thoughts and would agree that no one can actually come up with a precise price about the value of Bitcoin. We can only predict it and the data from the market can help us in that. Some good experts have been predicting about the value to cross $30000 towards the end of 2018. We still have to wait for that. Regarding the fall, I do not thing it will fall below $6000 again. We are way too optimistic this time.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

It's been under speculation that $6800 will serve to be the resistant point. Looking at the price drop now it has gone far apart from the speculated amount. As of now the price has fallen low to $6400 which will soon initiate a panic wave among the entire user community who have been much attached to the cryptocurrency.
Well I tell you something related but different. Actually you are doing a wrong research brother. Don’t need to find out the below line down which prices cant us move. No, that can’t be calculated, never. So better is to just stomach the fact that things are getting better and this price become a solid line of some six thousand dollars below which things can’t just go in any case.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

This is just what we can't predict. Falling and raise of the coin is something we can't predict except the team.  But all we should put in mind is that raising will happen every soon

The falling and rising of the price of Bitcoin is something that we can't predict because if everyone can do it, we are all millionaires and there is no way that being rich is easy. Though in your statement I don't understand this team, who is this "team" that you are saying? The developers? The whales? Even them can't predict or know what will be the exact price of Bitcoin so they just assume or predict something based on the informations that is given in that time except the developers obviously since they just think of a solution to develop Bitcoin and not predict it's price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

Bitcoin price yesterday drop below $6000 and recover again above $6000. Hopely bitcoin price not falling below $6000 again. Its hard to predict bitcoin price future but I am believe cryptocurrency market will recover again and market cap reach trillion dollar
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: