Poll
Question: Bug test
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
test1 - 5 (16.1%)
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
1 - 14 (45.2%)
2 - 6 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much more fall is possible ?  (Read 3516 times)
roccobull

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?

A fall to ZERO is completely possible, however, the only thing I believe will never hit ZERO are precious metals. I had to take advantage of yesterdays drop and bought a roll of silver eagles!! https://bullionexchanges.com/1-oz-silver-american-eagle-bu-random-year
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

don't wait for lower price, there is a very strong support at ~$6,000
if you are planning to add more bitcoin to your portfolio, you should buy now
even if it drops below $6k, I'm sure it will bounce back within a month Cool

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

there is no right answer for this, regarding the price of bitcoin is determined by the market.
but the pope has a big influence on the market.
Yeah people do hve big influence on market. They are mostly called whales Nd these whales are so powerful. They don’t control bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralized, and no one ever had any power to change the behaviors of bitcoin. But these strong group of investors are always manipulating the market. Sometimes their one sell cause market down and panic selling starts.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

If the fall of bitcoin price will continue it would be in test 2 because not all investors wan't it to fall as much they will do a better way to promote and gain more new investors that can believe more in bitcoins future so there is the possibilities that bitcoins price will back to its price or surpassed it.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

If the fall of bitcoin price will continue it would be in test 2 because not all investors wan't it to fall as much they will do a better way to promote and gain more new investors that can believe more in bitcoins future so there is the possibilities that bitcoins price will back to its price or surpassed it.
I dont think that the price cant fall more far than this, the trend is already struggling at the current price, and there is not much bad news anymore.
I think that the reversal is already near but it still not happen yet.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

It can go to about $5000 and then recover. However, I do not agree that it is dead or is going to collapse anytime soon.
Of course it is not dead and I do not think it will go down to less than $6000. Right now the value is some $300 more than the $6000 and the price shows the signs of stability in the market. Besides, even still a rise of demand is possible as the technology just got expanded and accepted by Thailand and this expansion is much needed because we have had a down market since the start of the year and a rise in the crypto in general and Bitcoin in particular is needed.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

bitcoin prices are difficult to predict and I don't care how much more bitcoin prices will go down because I believe that bitcoin will survive and will soon recover and have a high price again

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

bitcoin prices are difficult to predict and I don't care how much more bitcoin prices will go down because I believe that bitcoin will survive and will soon recover and have a high price again
althoug market going down and much people scared about this, we have to believe to its developtment and massive adoption in future.if this think can be happen, i am sure its price will jump.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

I personally do not have speculated amount or percentage of fall the coins have to reach. Butcoin is absolutely down and what needs to be done is to hodl. Do not sell before you regret.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline so that in difficult situations now traders may be obliged to hold bitcoin assets in the next few months if they want to create great success later.

Price drops happen all the time. This is the nature of the market. It is impossible to predict exactly how much the price will fall. We can only speculate, because something unforeseen may happen, which will affect the price increase or decrease.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

I think that the decline and increase in bitcoin prices on the market is normal, no one can predict precisely, the price of bitcoin is determined by the amount of demand and sales in the market, I think the current bitcoin price has stabilized at $ 6000
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

How many more will BTC rise again and the cryptographic market will recover, which is one of the hardships of many investors, we just know to hold and wait for the market to recover.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

Crypto lowest point is expected at the point 4000dollars and more fall is uncertain but we can see 4000dollars at the lowest point as of now
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline so that in difficult situations now traders may be obliged to hold bitcoin assets in the next few months if they want to create great success later.
Of course not always prices will continue to decline, there must be a time when prices will rise but we don't know how much bitcoin price will fall because it will depend on a situations, I really hope that all users and investors are patient and do not panic selling so that prices improve
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

It can go to about $5000 and then recover. However, I do not agree that it is dead or is going to collapse anytime soon.
Do not worry if the price of bitcoin will go down as this can easily bounce back. If this had survive for many years and rise higher to $20k, then this can repeat the process and make a good bull run to rise again. This is not dead and will not collapse as we had many supporters and traders who do daily transactions on bitcoin and they still believe in this technology. Be patient as always you will get your break soon.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

Even though the price slowly recovering now but slowly but sure it will reach its peak soon. Because Bitcoin have been suffered with downtrend for more than 4 months I think. We wish Bitcoin will be stable at least for decent amount of time and people will buy more to stabilize the prize.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
John_Davis

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

don't wait for lower price, there is a very strong support at ~$6,000
if you are planning to add more bitcoin to your portfolio, you should buy now
even if it drops below $6k, I'm sure it will bounce back within a month Cool

There are too many people holding stakes in bitcoin at the $6k level so it cannot go below there. The cost of mining becomes unprofitable so it would almost be worthless if it went below. There is a lot of money invested in the mining so people will buy at low levels to preserve their long term investment prospects.

I don't understand why some people are expecting it to go lower. It's already dropped a third of its value from the peak last winter, and there's only good things to come. So this is just another opportunity to get on for a lower price. Take advantage of it.
tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

I don't think it will fall anymore. As matter of fact it's about time it goes the other way now. We are still in the bear market though. So nothing for sure yet. I will hold anyway so it doesn't matter for me. It's a long term investment.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

The market is decreasing so we have to be patient in facing the big test like now, I am sure that the market will soon recover and we can get big profits if we want to be patient.

mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

This is the question that nobody can answer it for sure because nobody from us were not anticipating etherium to get down to $200 point but it gets. So it is possible to go even lower I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: