Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons why you must take risk in crypto market?  (Read 3315 times)
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk
business is always risky.No one are sitting down the street to give us money .If we need to earn we have to take risk.But there is a opinion you have a good knowledge before taking the risk either you will at risk mostly. Its a great platform that crypto which are  decentralized You must need to have good knowledge behind crypto if you want to get profited from here .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

When the risk is huge, than more nigh greater the possible income. Cryptocurrencies provide opportunities, everyone decides what to use them or not, it is more convenient for someone to just watch the developments and learn technologies.
History is one thing that teaches you about every thing and the history of cryptocurrency-though not more than ten years-is enough to see the reasons why and how people who invested in cryptocurrency earned millions of dollars. Though the market is full of uncertainty, it is worth taking risk in the market to get some stacks of dollars replicated. This motivation is more than enough to get involved in the crypto market and maximize the prospect of achieving riches.
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

Those people who take risks do so in most cases only to make a quick profit. In the crypto-currency market, you can improve your material and financial condition gradually. The risk is not always justified, so before you take a risk you need to carefully analyze the situation.
Cryptocurrency investment is full of risks and you should keep this in mind that without taking risks you cannot make money in this field. Every business in this world needs patience and courage to stay there for long and make your future especially cryptocurrency trading, because it is digital currency and faces lots of troubles and obstacles while trading.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

Those people who take risks do so in most cases only to make a quick profit. In the crypto-currency market, you can improve your material and financial condition gradually. The risk is not always justified, so before you take a risk you need to carefully analyze the situation.
Since the crypto market is uncertain and quick in changing, investment of course is a risky decision in the cryptocurrency. However there is no success in not taking risk to make money.

Business is all about winning and loosing and the cryptocurrencies really makes you able to earn only if you have what it takes. These days it is very easy to avoid risk by investing in bulk which pays off immensely in the long run only because short term investments are good in quick often short profits.
We should know what we are dealing with of how beneficial it can be, and how it could help not only for ourselves but also for others. This is how bitcoin works, it can bring quality of life if we are dedicated enough to do the task assigned and is open to unexpected circumstances that may come along the way. Risks are all around us but it depends on how we manage to face them positively and creatively. We must be prepared and aim for productivity. Bitcoin has a lot to offer, it's very beneficial, and profitable, so I believe that it's worth taking risk for.
we are here required to manage risk so that we have a great opportunity to profit. many strategies are implemented and everyone is different to enter market. this is because everyone has their own trading style
If you want to become success you have to take risk so why not taking risk on that plat form which can gives you highly profit. I know bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are highly risky but they're highly volatile too.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk
Its because life is Gambling in order to achieve success you need to take the risk no matter how hard it is, no matter what situation it is you need to take the risk. There is no easy life on earth we need to work hard and take the risk.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

History is one thing that teaches you about every thing and the history of cryptocurrency-though not more than ten years-is enough to see the reasons why and how people who invested in cryptocurrency earned millions of dollars. Though the market is full of uncertainty, it is worth taking risk in the market to get some stacks of dollars replicated. This motivation is more than enough to get involved in the crypto market and maximize the prospect of achieving riches.

Seeing those people who earned a lot because they were able to hold cryptocurrency when it was cheaper is an inspiration for us who were able to get in late. Although I cannot say that we are very late because there are still a lot of people who do not know about cryptocurrency and we are only a little percentage who has adopted it. It would be a motivation for us that when there is mass adoption, prices would go up and we can still amass big profit because we have been here first then the majority.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

If you believe in cryptocurrencies and if you want to earn good income i think it a good reason to take all the risk in investing or trading cryptocurrency.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

Since the crypto market is uncertain and quick in changing, investment of course is a risky decision in the cryptocurrency. However there is no success in not taking risk to make money.

Business is all about winning and loosing and the cryptocurrencies really makes you able to earn only if you have what it takes. These days it is very easy to avoid risk by investing in bulk which pays off immensely in the long run only because short term investments are good in quick often short profits.
We should know what we are dealing with of how beneficial it can be, and how it could help not only for ourselves but also for others. This is how bitcoin works, it can bring quality of life if we are dedicated enough to do the task assigned and is open to unexpected circumstances that may come along the way. Risks are all around us but it depends on how we manage to face them positively and creatively. We must be prepared and aim for productivity. Bitcoin has a lot to offer, it's very beneficial, and profitable, so I believe that it's worth taking risk for.
we are here required to manage risk so that we have a great opportunity to profit. many strategies are implemented and everyone is different to enter market. this is because everyone has their own trading style
You can't lose anything either your earn profit or learn something. Cryptocurrencies has huge usage now days people well aware that its risky but its profitable too.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

Yes, it is true that taking risk in crypto currency is part of our success, especially the market was being downfall for a couple of months
even up to now we don't when will gonna bounce its price value again, where our tools for us to survive here is to extend more our patience of waiting, then aside from that if you have still other capital in your pocket, better to buy those coins who got dumped its value then hold until resume its original price at the time.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

When a new market emerges, few will want to invest their money in such markets. It has very little basis to become successful. But if we try our luck, we will be able to become rich quick. I learned from not entering the Crypto market in 2012 and now I'm going to have to risk getting what I want.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

When a new market emerges, few will want to invest their money in such markets. It has very little basis to become successful. But if we try our luck, we will be able to become rich quick. I learned from not entering the Crypto market in 2012 and now I'm going to have to risk getting what I want.
In taking risks in crypto their is a huge possibility to earn profit when the price sudden increase. We can be successful by investing in crypto that is why take chance those coins that has drops.  Then risks to wait for the increase in crypto market.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

I think the main reasons to take a risk in the crypto market world is the maximum rates of earning and get more and more profit in the investment in very short time that is the main thing because crypto is the market where you can earn a huge profits
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

Well, you have to take risk, as it is the most profitable sector out there now. More and more people have been flocking into it from other sector because of its profitability.

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

The Crypto market is crazy, and it's moving unpredictably. You can see the Crypto market can suddenly go down and then rise again in a short time. It takes place every day, so if you catch the opportunity can earn a fixed profit, so I like Crypto.

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:28:46 PM

If you believe in cryptocurrencies and if you want to earn good income i think it a good reason to take all the risk in investing or trading cryptocurrency.

Belief will be until the price goes down, then the belief will turn to panic and the crypto dream will end. Earning and risk are related words, if the possibility of gain increases, the risk increases as well. In crypto if you can afford to lose your money, then you can earn. Therefore, it is not always possible to gain, the price providing the earnings is volatile and this volatility does not always move upward.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

The Crypto market is crazy, and it's moving unpredictably. You can see the Crypto market can suddenly go down and then rise again in a short time. It takes place every day, so if you catch the opportunity can earn a fixed profit, so I like Crypto.
at least fairer than sentiments from other stock markets, the majority policy is not determined by brokers or even the government, the risk in crypto is more pleasant precisely because it is unstable, but for some people it is inappropriate and harmful, I think crypto market is filled with more traders who are competent because they understand about the potentialization of every crypto project that continues to grow in online business.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:14:56 AM

Just like playing gambling, if you accept the bigger the risk, then you will be bigger profitable if you win. Trading is the same, it is important to be aware of risk control, if you take a big risk means that you will win big or lose money but loss in your ability to allow.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

A simple reason because we want to get rich. But I'm really having a hard time when my friends easily get rich by joining the market before 2016 and I'm late. ICO projects pay a lot of money and that is bad. But I decided to keep my faith and work in this market for a long time. I hope my risky decision will help me become rich...

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Heationd

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

Cryptocurrency is a high-risk-high-income investment. This is the reason why I invest here in cryptocurrency. The risk is brought by volatility and security. Volatile because prices changes anytime and not fluctuate, it may changes drastically. Security because there are hackers everywhere.
Yeah I admit that cryptocurrency investment is highly risky and those who cannot bear loss in this field should not invest their money. If a person decides to put his money in cryptocurrency he should also prepare his mind for any situation in the market. Some times the price will go very high because of high demand or manipulation and sometimes it will collapse against expectations.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

Behind the big risks we take, there is a big profit waiting for us, unpredictable market conditions allow us to lose, but if you are more skilled at analyzing the market I think it will minimize the risk, there is no risky work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: