Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons why you must take risk in crypto market?  (Read 3315 times)
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk
As the philosopher's said that " If you can't take risks then you can't create your future" I think it makes sense for the reason that we are the one who have the control on our crypto activities like investing or even trading. Why we would blame other people if we are the ones why we are losing our funds because of our mistakes on investing and trading.  Taking risks on the crypto market is part of our life as a user of it.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:05:49 AM

there is no risk here even out there, of course everything is risky and we must dare to take then accept the risk if you want to get it. so, everything that happens here has become our risk, just how we react.
Yeah all have risks, but the amount of risk is varies, and the bigger you take the risk, then you will get the possibility of greater profits, but too much greater risk of course the chances of winning will be much smaller dude. so you must adjust the risk so that the chance to profit it's still wide open
our profit depend on how we courage to take risk.but some profesional traders have strategy how to maximize profit with small risk.overall in any market we should accept the risk before start trading.
Thats right, so keep learning dude, when you know a lot about trading, you will know the types of risks will you face,
and you find way to use methods with little risk but get big profits.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

there is no risk here even out there, of course everything is risky and we must dare to take then accept the risk if you want to get it. so, everything that happens here has become our risk, just how we react.
Yeah all have risks, but the amount of risk is varies, and the bigger you take the risk, then you will get the possibility of greater profits, but too much greater risk of course the chances of winning will be much smaller dude. so you must adjust the risk so that the chance to profit it's still wide open
our profit depend on how we courage to take risk.but some profesional traders have strategy how to maximize profit with small risk.overall in any market we should accept the risk before start trading.
Thats right, so keep learning dude, when you know a lot about trading, you will know the types of risks will you face,
our skill very important to make us succeed in this market.although using small amount, as long as we know how to trade i think we could generate profit.so our skill influence to our success.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:43:14 AM

our skill very important to make us succeed in this market.although using small amount, as long as we know how to trade i think we could generate profit.so our skill influence to our success.
of course, th skills you have also affects the level of risk that you will face, the more skilled and familiar with the market the risk of
trading will be smaller, but if you are still newbie, of course the risk of trading will be much greater
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

If you don't try then you will not succeed to make money in crypto world, you should take a risk if you like to make money in crypto, there is no problem if you have extra money to invest or to trade.
Yes I agree with you, that you will not succeed in the crypto world if you will not take the risk. Taking risk can give us a lot of losses in the beginning but when the days past you will be learned new strategies that enhance your trading skills that you can surely used in order to gain a huge amount of profit in the future. Also remember, start in the small amount or invest what you can afford to loss so that you will not be regretting in the future.
but you also have to calculate the risk before joining, do not let you take too much risk, because the possibility of winning will be small, look for investments in crypto that do not have too much risk, and adjust the capital to your financial ability and ability to accept losses

Taking risk here I think is just a normal aspects that happen for the individuals in this business.
Now without this also you can't be successful too in the end, due to almost all community who became successful on crypto world was faced a lot of hard work and patience while taking the risk here.
Of course it's normal, even many successful people say that without taking risks, your position won't change at any time, but what I mean here is don't take too much risk, like investing in a small altcoin that doesn't have great potential, just because you want fast fluctuations. You also have to consider the risks that exist according to your abilities
harleymasters

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

A friend once told me that if Bitcoin is a bubble that causes many people to die, plunging into bubbles is the way I make money. I and my friends take risks to get the chance I want in the future with Bitcoin and the crypto currency world.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:50:42 AM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk

We need to take risk in our life to be able to survive. But each actions we made may have different level of risks. In crypto sphere the risk can be considered as high. We can get huge profit and vice versa in uncertain period of time. There are plenty of stuffs out there with less risk and with crypto, I do invest because I want to catch the opportunity to turn dust into gold but I don't rely on it as my main action.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

These "people" who have lost alot were those who just ride the FOMO and hype of the crypto market and manipulators. I will still take the risk in crypto for the fact that it is the next big thing that has happened after the internet era as well as in the social media.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

everything that happens in the world has risks. Crypto does have a lot of risks, but we can avoid risk so it's not too big, so we have to have a lot of knowledge to join crypto, so we can avoid the bad risks that will occur.
the reason I made the decision to join Crypto was because I had great hopes for success, so I was ready to face the risks that exist, what is important is that everything is in accordance with our abilities.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

The reason you must take the risk is because if you don’t take it, you won’t achieve anything from it. This is not free, don’t mind those that call it free money, there is nothing like free money here, you must work for what you want. If you choose to play it safe you are not going to get anytime. So you’re going to be ready to take the risk and bear it in mind that you’re either going to lose or win.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

A friend once told me that if Bitcoin is a bubble that causes many people to die, plunging into bubbles is the way I make money. I and my friends take risks to get the chance I want in the future with Bitcoin and the crypto currency world.
But in reality it is a solid commodity for investment. Many people think it as bubble because they do not know. If you are investing in it then you have to hold them for longer to get the real profit. I am in this currency because I know that the future will rely on these coins and they will gain a good value in the future.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

Crypto market is full of risks and here you will get high reward / high risk if you invest your money here. I would suggest that start with low amount and gain good knowledge before you actually trade with big amounts.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

If there's no good opportunities coming around with you, I think it's better to take the risk of investing time, effort, and money that you afford to lose here in cryptocurrency. This opportunity with high risk, might be an answered prayers in the future. Just be patient and smart being here. Don't rely everything in luck, instead learn.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

Crypto market is full of risks and here you will get high reward / high risk if you invest your money here. I would suggest that start with low amount and gain good knowledge before you actually trade with big amounts.
You will get best after taking risk. This is life and you will have to face good and bad as well. So if you will have guts you will not repent in future but the thing is patience I know I can wait to have good wait and get better output. Actually investing in crypto gives huge profit but smaller investment.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

Taking risk investing crypto cause people believe and understand well how much crypto future currency
Yes there's nothing doubt for crypto become high profitable if the technology continue to upgrade.

Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

look at all the dummies that panic sell and fomo buy. crypto traders need to get better at trading without emotion and use longterm goals. a lot of volatility is from the retail investor. at least crypto kirby on youtube helps you separate the emotion trading,and wait to see the facts in fundamentals and t/a.

not everything can be determined longterm, it can make us lose a lot, we just have to be able to take advantage of the moment of each coin that exists, that is something that must be learned by traders. The risk we take also will decide about our profit/loss that we gain.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:45:10 AM

Yes when we are doing trading activity in any asset like crypto,  gold and stocks there are is always any risk of lossing money.  But by take the risk we can make more money.  Risk is everywhere and there are in all others different business.  Just take the risk and learn how to minimize it so we will reach successfully .

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:54:26 AM

look at all the dummies that panic sell and fomo buy. crypto traders need to get better at trading without emotion and use longterm goals. a lot of volatility is from the retail investor. at least crypto kirby on youtube helps you separate the emotion trading,and wait to see the facts in fundamentals and t/a.

not everything can be determined longterm, it can make us lose a lot, we just have to be able to take advantage of the moment of each coin that exists, that is something that must be learned by traders. The risk we take also will decide about our profit/loss that we gain.
we have to able to determine best moment to buy or sell our coins.if we could not do this we will not maximize our profit in market.holding will not give us profit if we just do it forever.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:21:35 AM

The reason is simple, we should take risks if we want to get high returns. Fear and doubt are part of making investment but you should overcome it for you increase your investment.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:30:27 AM

Well, for me, the number one reason here is a massive payback chance. Although it is true that the market and its assets are not how it once was, it still has a lot of potential left in its tank. It's not easy, I know. But, if one is really a true believer in the market or have invested a lot of time, effort, and especially, money already. Then, you just have to brave through all the obstacles and find ways to make the market work for you despite it's condition being dire most of the time. The key is just try to spread out your ventures and not focus on just one so that you can always have a fallback or plan B so to speak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: