Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:05:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡  (Read 32583 times)
Staker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

I also read from discord, congrats for those who are selected. Reviewing it twice is very fair enough,though I am unlucky this round. I am a member but missing some activity on discord, I guess its one of important factor to be accepted? The rest of rules are easy to follow, anyway still hoping to get in the last round.

Its really sad to hear such and yes discord activities are highly monitored.
To build up the community and inform about the POS concept to the crypto community STAKER has increased their Airdrop rounds. So there will be 8 Airdrop rounds.
So you are still not late. We will announce the STR Airdrop 3 round as soon as possible.
Follow DISCORD - https://discord.gg/Kb87V9m
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:01:19 AM

I also read from discord, congrats for those who are selected. Reviewing it twice is very fair enough,though I am unlucky this round. I am a member but missing some activity on discord, I guess its one of important factor to be accepted? The rest of rules are easy to follow, anyway still hoping to get in the last round.

Its really sad to hear such and yes discord activities are highly monitored.
To build up the community and inform about the POS concept to the crypto community STAKER has increased their Airdrop rounds. So there will be 8 Airdrop rounds.
So you are still not late. We will announce the STR Airdrop 3 round as soon as possible.
Follow DISCORD - https://discord.gg/Kb87V9m

Alright 6 more rounds, we are good to go, thanks dev team. I read there that there are really lots of cheaters trying to take advantage on others account. Hoping to see by these next few rounds you can have a bot registration plus manual checking just like good airdrop project does.Something like that to eliminate these AD spammers. Goodluck, I am sure that things will come out positively in the future using the potential of this abandoned code.

Still here, always online and watching..
Time freak

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

Is this token listed on any exchange yet or it after the Airdrops they will start listing of the token?
Staker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:38:13 AM

Alright 6 more rounds, we are good to go, thanks dev team. I read there that there are really lots of cheaters trying to take advantage on others account. Hoping to see by these next few rounds you can have a bot registration plus manual checking just like good airdrop project does.Something like that to eliminate these AD spammers. Goodluck, I am sure that things will come out positively in the future using the potential of this abandoned code.

Check discord messages mightyb.

Is this token listed on any exchange yet or it after the Airdrops they will start listing of the token?

Currently you can trade in forkdelta.
As the airdrop rounds proceeds and when be built up strong community we are planning to hit in medium to higher level exchanges.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

It feels good to be accepted in the airdrop, Thanks to the whole staker team! I already have the airdrop in my MEW and will wait for few more days before hitting the mint button.

What will be your minting strategy guys? share some secrets since each mint cost some gas.
Time freak

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

Check discord messages mightyb.

Currently you can trade in forkdelta.
As the airdrop rounds proceeds and when be built up strong community we are planning to hit in medium to higher level exchanges.

alright I'll check it out, I just hope the price will be good and is there any Holders benefits or its just all gonna get Airdroped will like to know if there's one or going to be on in the future?
mightybohemoth

MIGHTYB

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

It feels good to be accepted in the airdrop, Thanks to the whole staker team! I already have the airdrop in my MEW and will wait for few more days before hitting the mint button.

What will be your minting strategy guys? share some secrets since each mint cost some gas.

As of know its early to determine the real value of each token. Once this hit on some medium exchange plus community growth, every mint and gas covered will pay off for sure. If I'm on a situation who's ahead of 2 rounds, I would prefer to take advantage of 100% yearly interest. Mint every 3 days of maturity.
By the way, hope dev team would also create a token age calculator script.

Staker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

Staker Whitepaper is now available in Multiple Languages.

https://staker.network/
Staker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

Another Exciting News for the Staker Community

StakerToken is now listed on TokenJar_io

https://tokenjar.io/STR0 

Trade for FREE!
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

Trade for FREE!
Although not heard much about it but this information is very exciting, Staker is an active project. Who has traded here? Is it really safe to buy or sell?
mightybohemoth

MIGHTYB

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Trade for FREE!
Although not heard much about it but this information is very exciting, Staker is an active project. Who has traded here? Is it really safe to buy or sell?

I haven't tried but I think this is a fine decentralized exchange, with dev's green signal, maybe we're good to trade. But the thing is no one wants to sell a part at this moment.  Smiley

I think everyone who wants to take part on the third round must bookmark now coz 3rd round rules will be posted by tomorrow I suppose as per announcement at discord.

Staker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

✈️Airdrop round 3 rules are now set.

📝Read them and complete the tasks to join the airdrop 3.

🎤Join Discord to Read Rules - https://discord.gg/4PEVGza
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

✈️Airdrop round 3 rules are now set.

📝Read them and complete the tasks to join the airdrop 3.

🎤Join Discord to Read Rules - https://discord.gg/4PEVGza

Finally the most anticipated announcement is here Smiley I'm on the way now .
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

i already missed the 1st and 2nd round, i cant help my self to join and be part of this good project i hope i will get accepted in the future rounds, im a big fan of POS Smart Contract Token and i dont want to miss this project, cant wait to see more updates of this coin

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

i already missed the 1st and 2nd round, i cant help my self to join and be part of this good project i hope i will get accepted in the future rounds, im a big fan of POS Smart Contract Token and i dont want to miss this project, cant wait to see more updates of this coin
If you really interest with STAKER you can follow up to participate by way of investment in the project of STAKER, I think the project has potential STAKER which can count on
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

Staker, when i first saw that name, i started to like the project even without reading anything Smiley
After a deep look, i decided to join Smiley
Well, the concept and the goals are quite great, hope for a success! Cheesy
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:21:36 AM

All done with my registration now waiting for updates on my status, The registration bot is working nicely and perfectly its good that we are now moving away from Google Form airdrop since discord bot is the best way to do an airdrop. Great Job Dev!.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
culamer316

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

Staker's WhitePaper has been released. Take your time to understand project overview and its potential towards the crypto market.

Link - https://staker.network/Staker.pdf

This may take time to finish this great project but looking forward towards the futute. Smiley
mightybohemoth

MIGHTYB

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

Looking forward for my status to get validated.  Smiley Bot application looks cool and works fine the most, though I send a query on support section regarding my twitter. It was registered and I've given a correct handle but I notice the link created on my profile does not pointing to my twitter account.

Staker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

Thank you for the support.

Looking forward for my status to get validated.  Smiley Bot application looks cool and works fine the most, though I send a query on support section regarding my twitter. It was registered and I've given a correct handle but I notice the link created on my profile does not pointing to my twitter account.

Received your query regarding the twitter submission.
1st day validation is over and we are rechecking all the entries tomorrow along with the 2nd day submissions.
Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: