Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡  (Read 32583 times)
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

Staker Token Swap Complete Guide

Follow the instructions as follows,

-Tokens on crex24 exchange has been already swapped automatically. So there is nothing to do with it.
-Do not hold your old STR tokens in a different exchange since it will be a lost for you.
-People who hold their tokens in their wallets make sure it is an ERC20(MyetherWallet,MetMask..) compatible wallet.
-25th July at the time of UTC 13.30 we will take the Balance Snapshot and soon right after we will start the distribution of tokens to the holders addresses.

Feel free to ask any question regarding the STAKER Token Swap — https://discord.gg/ddTaugN

BountyHunter004

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

Is this same with postoken?
Staker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

Read the Complete Guide of Staker Token Swap.

https://medium.com/@StakerToken/staker-token-swap-9c394ed93b25
Greatben

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

Hello,  I got to know your project tthrough twitter so I decided to searched your ANN so that I can get more information on how to register and the requirements for the airdrop. Am i qualify for your airdrop? My account was registered last year

You are very welcome to join mate. But as per required for newbies, I've seen your account qualifies only in terms of date of registration. Not sure if you can still make it to have 14 activity this wek, do a check on bct activity times sheet. If you do, you need to have atleast 50 str on your wallet to be registered for this round. The rest of steps on how to register to bot and other actions required are on the discord channel. Very important to visit #rules and #faq, the official discord invite link is at the first page of ann. Feel free to visit, goodluck!

I am very grateful for your detailed explanation. I have joined the discord channel and visited all the channels you told me to visit. However, something is still not clear to me. I read that I need to wear staker signature to have more str, so I want to ask, can I wear staker signature when am still a newbies?
Greatben

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

Hello, I just created an account on crex24 as am planning to buy 50str so as to be qualify for the next airdrop but I read from your article that you will soon swap old str to new one so I want to ask if I can still go ahead and buy str OR I should wait until the swap is over
Thank
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

A positive factor is that the smart contract layer of the Stack token, runs entirely on the Ethereum Blockchain! I hope that Stake will be quite a profitable investment!
ATrsh29

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

Hello, @everyone I want to ask some question if I'm qualify now for the airdrop this week? I registered last week on Discord and didn't receive the airdrop from ROUND5 and thinking that I'm not eligible for that moment because that was the first time I open your channel. Smiley By the way, I will wait for my status to get accepted. And please let me know if I'm too late for this. Keep up the good work guys! I still keep on retweeting status on your twitter. Smiley
you need to be a holder of Stakers token for you to be eligible for the Airdrop I think about 50str but please go read the #rules on their discord to see all the requirements needed for the Airdrop.

I think my problem was solved now after @scatter announce that newbies only are required to hold 50STR. I just hope I'm qualified for this week now. Smiley
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:58:20 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 11:41:07 AM by hall16

Is this same with postoken?

I was wondering too. But Staker team and the communities are way cooler. They are well-organized and committed to the project. Lets make it a successful one!  Cheesy
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

Hello,  I got to know your project tthrough twitter so I decided to searched your ANN so that I can get more information on how to register and the requirements for the airdrop. Am i qualify for your airdrop? My account was registered last year

You are very welcome to join mate. But as per required for newbies, I've seen your account qualifies only in terms of date of registration. Not sure if you can still make it to have 14 activity this wek, do a check on bct activity times sheet. If you do, you need to have atleast 50 str on your wallet to be registered for this round. The rest of steps on how to register to bot and other actions required are on the discord channel. Very important to visit #rules and #faq, the official discord invite link is at the first page of ann. Feel free to visit, goodluck!

I am very grateful for your detailed explanation. I have joined the discord channel and visited all the channels you told me to visit. However, something is still not clear to me. I read that I need to wear staker signature to have more str, so I want to ask, can I wear staker signature when am still a newbies?

Yes you can mate, wearing signature gives 2x AD, though its not mandatory for all ranks. In your case as I've seen now you have already 20 activity, so its up to admin to decide on the quality of posts. Your chance for this round are good, you should be on #general so you can ask for other queries which is for sure will be answered clearly as we have active admins and mods there.

Still here, always online and watching..
Greatben

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

Yes you can mate, wearing signature gives 2x AD, though its not mandatory for all ranks. In your case as I've seen now you have already 20 activity, so its up to admin to decide on the quality of posts. Your chance for this round are good, you should be on #general so you can ask for other queries which is for sure will be answered clearly as we have active admins and mods there.

Wooow, am very happy for hearing that from you. How, I am convinced that I over 70% assurance that I will be accepted for the next airdrop. I have already joined discord channel and I hope admins and mods will consider my posts.
Thanks
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

I hope good luck for the project. Excellence website, attentive project.  Good luck guys.
yes you can sign in now to the discord channel while not all too late, you can earned STR.
Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

I hope good luck for the project. Excellence website, attentive project.  Good luck guys.
yes you can sign in now to the discord channel while not all too late, you can earned STR.
Nice good vision what you do bro. Actually in my speculation after this airdrop will grow.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

Staker Token Project Introduction Video

Hello Everyone! Welcome again to another exciting video’s from bitnewsportal. Today i will feature STAKER Token Project Introduction Video...WATCH NOW!

Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:05:08 AM

Amazing DEV did the swap smoothly to the community and the exchanger without interfering with the existing airdrop and other programs.
Well prepared and coordinated.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

Round 6 Staker Community News & Updates

Hello Everyone! Another new day another new article for staker token project, Today we will focus on what is the latest news and updates about Staker Token project...READ MORE

LetraUzzzD

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Interesting  POS Smart Contract Token Project.
Can't wait for more information to participate in Aridrop.
Time freak

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

Interesting  POS Smart Contract Token Project.
Can't wait for more information to participate in Aridrop.
you can join now all you have to do is join their discord channel and go read the #rules, do the requirements and then register in the #bot and they wait for approval that's all
becklyn06

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

Very excited at this project because it sure clarifies alot and it looks interesting, though i am unable to have any pop up result on this project on coin gecko, why is that?
Glad to be part of the project.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

Thanks the admin and mod keep up the good work. I already received  the new STR token.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

@becklyn06 mate as of now we can watch the market price movement of str at coinlib. For sure can be also at coingecko if no hassle to get listed there, you may put it on #suggestions at discord.

STR is really becoming more interesting as the dev team already fixed the issue that the old erc20 pos code had suffered before while listed on exchanges. At this early phase that really showed that the potential of the concept was in the right hands. At the same time tx gas was decreased 50 percent lower than before. Plus ad rounds have increased so hope many will hop in and take advantage as early holders and be a part of the growing community.

Still here, always online and watching..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: