Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡  (Read 32583 times)
Staker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:29:06 AM

Staker airdrop 8 has been commenced.

New rules have been set &

Join discord channel and complete all the rules to be eligible for the airdrop.

Discord

eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

We have lots of work to do in life and we have different activities to be done on those cryptocurrencies that we are supporting. That sometimes we almost forgot to apply proper time management. Let's be mindful of STR's simple #rules such as being active here on bct and discord. Lets not forget we have active mods and support that monitored our activity. To avoid such thing of getting being skipped and miss some fresh tokens, remember we have mandatory #officialtweet task for the week and of course atleast one staking activity. Goodluck to us stakers.
Very well said buddy, actually rules ,task and requirements are already given, Participants just need to is to click and click then finish. Staker's Airdorp is very convenient  Wink
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

I am also bold enough to say I have been accepted and eligible for AD7 that I also got my rewards. Thanks to STAKER. AD8 is now live! I shall continue in my capacity promoting this worthy project. May I also affirm if STAKER has any rewards for Holders of the Tokens unlike what PRiVCY is organising for all the Holders of their Tokens? Good luck Dev.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

Feel free to read guys:
STAKER'S ROUND 7 AIRDROP STATISTICS
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@eiijee13/staker-s-round-7-statistics
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

Feel free to read guys:

Good and Very Informative Article.

The community is growing nicely, Telegram group is very active and its a goodnews that they are aiming for CMC Listing. I hope they will get listed soon before the next bull run.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

Staker Token 4th Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello Everyone! Its been another wonderful week for Staker Token. The Community is growing the Development is going nicely. Today we will turn back and recap all the things that happen in the last week....READ MORE

DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

We have lots of work to do in life and we have different activities to be done on those cryptocurrencies that we are supporting. That sometimes we almost forgot to apply proper time management. Let's be mindful of STR's simple #rules such as being active here on bct and discord. Lets not forget we have active mods and support that monitored our activity. To avoid such thing of getting being skipped and miss some fresh tokens, remember we have mandatory #officialtweet task for the week and of course atleast one staking activity. Goodluck to us stakers.
Very well said buddy, actually rules ,task and requirements are already given, Participants just need to is to click and click then finish. Staker's Airdorp is very convenient  Wink

I couldn't agree more. All we need to do is to follow the rules, but in a right way and correct manner. I am sure that we are not just focusing in just one token or coin. We are in the world of crypto, it is just normal that we have other cryptos that we support that makes us more busy. But with the proper time management, you can make everything right.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

I couldn't agree more. All we need to do is to follow the rules, but in a right way and correct manner. I am sure that we are not just focusing in just one token or coin. We are in the world of crypto, it is just normal that we have other cryptos that we support that makes us more busy. But with the proper time management, you can make everything right.

Yes mates and we should also consider that not only cryptocurrencies are evolving but also the way on how people acquire it fairly thru bounties and AD. We chose to support one, Staker, a non-ico then atleast we help thru this manner in development. The good thing is this interactive system are now being followed by many coin/token devs as it showed good results on building a great community. Atleast this determines and give us an idea on how the team seriously managing a project as well as filtering up real supporters from cheaters. These little efforts needed are motivations for us to hold and create its value as we are the ones who will benefit on these progress in the long run. Smiley

Still here, always online and watching..
beurk

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

Reminder : Hey french speaking people !! You can head over to the French Staker ANN Thread there :

icobits

Activity: 261

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:14:39 AM

Thank You for another STR Airdrop this week Cheesy i am also joining the trading competition and move my funds in crex24 lets go and dominate Coinmarketcap. 100K volume is soon.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

Staker Token Round 8 Community Market News

Hello Everyone, Welcome to another edition of Staker Token Community Market News, This article will focus on current market activity of Staker Token in the open market. I have decided to make it every week so we can compare the week to week market performance of Staker Token....READ MORE

ATrsh29

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

Discord

Thanks for the airdrop. I've been planning to buy some soon on crex24 and join the holders club! 2 main rules we shouldn't missed here, is to retweet all the stakers tweet and must create our own original post with staker related image. Cheesy
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

Feel free to read guys:

Nice image bro, I liked the content and very useful to us and I already vote.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

Feel free to read guys:

Nice image bro, I liked the content and very useful to us and I already vote.
They invest the content for each round of the airdrop, it is the attention needed to show the project in the right direction. I like the image and distribution of this project.
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

Discord

Thanks for the airdrop. I've been planning to buy some soon on crex24 and join the holders club! 2 main rules we shouldn't missed here, is to retweet all the stakers tweet and must create our own original post with staker related image. Cheesy

1 more important added requirement to be eligible is the minting and staking for the participants who already received token from previous round but this rule is not applicable to new entries.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Discord

1 more important added requirement to be eligible is the minting and staking for the participants who already received token from previous round but this rule is not applicable to new entries.

Done minting since yesterday and i fee sorry to those people that cannot mint today due to high gas price for ETH transactions. Pray that the network will return to normal before the next coming airdrop.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
AnUser92

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

Nice picture and a very good article. I also wanted to say that the Gas price is approximately 60 Gwei and I regret that I didn't mint 2 days ago Undecided Cry Undecided
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

Discord

Seems like the rules are fine, somehow getting hard but its fine because we need no spammers and no multis here.
Congrats Staker community, we're slowly advancing and going beyond.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:09:33 AM

Discord

Seems like the rules are fine, somehow getting hard but its fine because we need no spammers and no multis here.
Congrats Staker community, we're slowly advancing and going beyond.

Yes body, I also always support this stalker. Just lets go with Staker Community for the good of us.
nericryp

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

Why do we need to retweet all tweets? There are too many tweets.. 1 or 2 should be enough.

There are really too many tweets I think. It's just like scamming all our followers. Just hope that Twitter won't detect these, or else our accounts (including dev's account) may be at risk.

1 or 2 should suffice, its too many. average of 7 retweets per week. :O
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: