Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 10:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡  (Read 32590 times)
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

Why do we need to retweet all tweets? There are too many tweets.. 1 or 2 should be enough.

There are really too many tweets I think. It's just like scamming all our followers. Just hope that Twitter won't detect these, or else our accounts (including dev's account) may be at risk.

1 or 2 should suffice, its too many. average of 7 retweets per week. :O
i don't think that's too many .. normal person can tweet even 50's per week .. this is just so enough to make people aware and spread what's behind this project ..
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:47:24 AM

Airdrop round 8 registration will be close soon.

Are you ready?
Join Discordchannel and follow all the rules correctly.
Community and support team are available to help.
What are you waiting for? Join now and be eligible.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:02:18 AM

Why do we need to retweet all tweets? There are too many tweets.. 1 or 2 should be enough.

There are really too many tweets I think. It's just like scamming all our followers. Just hope that Twitter won't detect these, or else our accounts (including dev's account) may be at risk.

its better to re-tweet all as it creates better awareness and exposure to project , if you join discord its even easy as you have to channel official-tweets from last Airdrop you have just re-tweet them is enough to qualify for next Airdrop
eiijee160613

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

Are you ready?

Well , that was a good image  Shocked! yes we'are ready ! let's all double check our task and requirements for we have worthy round every week !
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

i don't think that's too many .. normal person can tweet even 50's per week .. this is just so enough to make people aware and spread what's behind this project ..

If you re-tweet all tweet in just 1 day that is spamming, You should just Re-Tweet max of 1-2 tweets per day so you will not annoy your followers. plus it helps spread the tweets in a nice way.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

Are you ready?

Well , that was a good image  Shocked! yes we'are ready ! let's all double check our task and requirements for we have worthy round every week !
Definitely bro, we must really pass our requirements for airdrop every week.
NiceDev

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

its better to re-tweet all as it creates better awareness and exposure to project , if you join discord its even easy as you have to channel official-tweets from last Airdrop you have just re-tweet them is enough to qualify for next Airdrop

Think about the real purposes of tweeting. We want to help promote Staker.

But too many tweets for the same project in a week will just make our followers feel bad and will have a negative impact on the promotion.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:27:40 AM

But too many tweets for the same project in a week will just make our followers feel bad and will have a negative impact on the promotion.

There are max of 1 tweet daily made by the dev, if you are following the project closely you can easily re-tweet 1 tweet daily. But if you are like those members that shows up once a week and then RT everything in just 1 day then it will really cause negative impact on the promotions.

Don't be a once a week members,.
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:41:46 AM

I do not think so. The more tweet projects I am more confident in the success of the project. A follower and participant in the ad of the project, I am happy to have new information continuously given from the group. And every one of your tweets will help people know about their project and they will pay you good rewards. So why do we have to complain about too many tweets. They provide more information, I feel more comfortable about the project I pursue
Sheyrn

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

Tweet will help a project. It you are active it will not be hard to do the retweet. By the way since the gas fee for minting  and network clog admin cancel 1 rule in consideration of this problem.
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:20:02 AM

Tweet will help a project. It you are active it will not be hard to do the retweet. By the way since the gas fee for minting  and network clog admin cancel 1 rule in consideration of this problem.

I don't think the official tweets are many. By the way, the goal is to make staker a very popular project and  that can only be achieved by promoting the project.
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

Yea, Airdrop seven went fine successfully, we are now very much prepared for AD8. Retweeting should not pose any threat if you can be creating time out of no time following the project up through the Discord channels. Simple rules and comprehension just needed to be applied and adhered to. The Project is well maintaining the community and are actively moving to moon. Good work and Good luck Dev.
blokceyin

Activity: 168

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:11:03 PM

Kudos guys! You guys are doing great. All I can see is a great future for the STAKER! I couldn't sell any single STR even for your trading competition. I can't wait to see you guys listed on Coinmarketcap...

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Sheyrn

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

Validation for Ad8 is over and status updated!

Congratulations to all eligible.
Staker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

Staker Airdrop Round 8 is Successfully Over

There were 353 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZXb8rj_1LruXYkju-uq-2Mz3l1-exp8h3NUEjNrhIPs/edit#gid=0
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

There were 353 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZXb8rj_1LruXYkju-uq-2Mz3l1-exp8h3NUEjNrhIPs/edit#gid=0
Yes... Thanks for airdrop 8 will end now and I see my name Dev Team. Keep up the good work sir.
Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

Yes... Thanks for airdrop 8 will end now and I see my name Dev Team. Keep up the good work sir.
Me too we thank you to the admin and mod here I always support for this project...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Sheyrn

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

Congratulations for those who made it to the 8 round. Admin is very considerate to the members. Looking forward for the new rule in the round 9.
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

My Appreciation to the Dev as well as I also see my reward for the Airdrop in the Spreadsheet. We still have more to work together for the progress of this great project. Looking forward to AD9.
Staker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

AD 8 Distribution is over.

30000 STR distributed among 354 valid participants.

Registration is now live for Airdrop 9

Join Discord - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: