Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡  (Read 32586 times)
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:29:34 AM

Anyone knows how long it takes to receive minted tokens please? Thought it was 3 days....Huh

If you minted either you use the method 1 or method 2, you will going to receive your reward instantly.
However after you minted, you coinage will going back to zero, so you need to wait again for a minimum of 3 days to be eligible in getting another stake reward.

Then could something have been wrong? I minted using method 2 (contract function) and the transaction was successful but I didn't get the reward and I still haven't gotten till now...

I guess nothing wrong mate, minting function is instant either on method 1. Once you done it right newly generated tokens will appear right after a tx is generated. It may take a while, sometimes does not seen on explorer right away, but a refresh will do and the reward will be seen.

@Eadefemi if you are using method 2, try to add STR to add new custom token then check your balance again. Rewards taken cannot be seen sometimes if you just use the explorer, but on MEW you will realize that your reward has been added to your balance.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:40:16 AM

Staker Token 5th Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello Everyone! Its another brandnew week for Staker Token and now we are entering the the 9th week of airdrop distribution but before that lets recap all the things that happen in the past airdrop week...READ MORE

NiceDev

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

Anyone knows how long it takes to receive minted tokens please? Thought it was 3 days....Huh

If you minted either you use the method 1 or method 2, you will going to receive your reward instantly.
However after you minted, you coinage will going back to zero, so you need to wait again for a minimum of 3 days to be eligible in getting another stake reward.

Then could something have been wrong? I minted using method 2 (contract function) and the transaction was successful but I didn't get the reward and I still haven't gotten till now...

I guess nothing wrong mate, minting function is instant either on method 1. Once you done it right newly generated tokens will appear right after a tx is generated. It may take a while, sometimes does not seen on explorer right away, but a refresh will do and the reward will be seen.

This is incorrect. All transactions (if confirmed) can be instantly seen.

Just go to:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xbae235823d7255d9d48635ced4735227244cd583?a=YourStakerAddressHere
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

@Eadefemi if you are using method 2, try to add STR to add new custom token then check your balance again. Rewards taken cannot be seen sometimes if you just use the explorer, but on MEW you will realize that your reward has been added to your balance.

HI.   Thanks for your reply. I have already added STR to my etherwallet and there's no mint reward, the only STRs I've gotten so far are from the airdrops I've participated in.

Just go to:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xbae235823d7255d9d48635ced4735227244cd583?a=YourStakerAddressHere

Here's the mint transaction hash, see for yourself... The only STRs in the wallet are from ADs
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbd9d614b698dbdc2379d012680861c355b8b2b41d880c679eafee824d789d37a

Cheers
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

Visit official Staker Reddit  account and watch the short video about staker and instruction of minting.
Kindly subscribe and support the amazing project.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

Visit official Staker Reddit  account and watch the short video about staker and instruction of minting.
Kindly subscribe and support the amazing project.
Its a ERC20 (STR16) I viewed in my Imtoken was registered. But amazing image bro I like that.
Staker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

3 More Days Left to end the AD9 Registration.

Make sure you have completed the rules mentioned in the discord channel.

Join Discord - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:12:50 AM

3 Days left before Airdrop 9 ends August 18, 2018. Make sure you follow all the rule requirements for AD9. Good luck guys! Keep up!

uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:36:43 AM

Thank you for Strs guys, it was nice and smooth.And I should say 1 million supply is unbelievable.This project will become so big!!
Sheyrn

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:46:58 AM

HI.   Thanks for your reply. I have already added STR to my etherwallet and there's no mint reward, the only STRs I've gotten so far are from the airdrops I've participated in.

Just go to:

Here's the mint transaction hash, see for yourself... The only STRs in the wallet are from ADs
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbd9d614b698dbdc2379d012680861c355b8b2b41d880c679eafee824d789d37a

Cheers

Hello I suggest use the calculator first before minting https://calculator.staker.network/. You can see your expected stake reward and the coinage of your str this will also avoid wasting of the gas fee in case your str is not mature yet.
Also after minting you can check your mew balance because explorer takes a while to appear in the transaction stake reward will be added to your eth wallet directly.
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:47:03 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 05:54:01 AM by DU3O

Just go to:

Cheers

@NiceDev transactions made from taking your mint rewards cannot be seen if you check your wallet address on the explorer. (except from the tx hash that you got from minting).

For @Eadefemi, to explain it to you more in detail.. let me show you an image of your eth address in the explorer.
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbae235823d7255d9d48635ced4735227244cd583?a=0x1fBE82A2A098e4b629a5F303821ebefb4F094d49

Now if you look closely.. your current total STR balance is different from the total STR that you received (try to add it all).

Which means you got +9.22 STR from your mint reward.

That's why we always recommended to always use the staker calculator before you mint so you have an idea how much str rewards you will get https://calculator.staker.network/

I hope this help you Smiley

Staker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Rather than Airdrop the tokens, Staker developing Cee-Lo-Dice application. It's a smart contract based game for erc20 token.

Visit Discord and check Development-Updates for recent updates

http://discord.gg/ddTaugN
AnUser92

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

Rather than Airdrop the tokens, Staker developing Cee-Lo-Dice application. It's a smart contract based game for erc20 token.

Visit Discord and check Development-Updates for recent updates

http://discord.gg/ddTaugN
Nice, when the game will be launched, the value of the Staker token will go to the moon!!!!
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

Thank you for Strs guys, it was nice and smooth.And I should say 1 million supply is unbelievable.This project will become so big!!
Yes bro definitely will grow after the finish the airdrop, in the hard work of our admin and mod and hopefully will listed in Cionmarketcap.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:10:30 AM

Great to hear the team is now on the move for the beta release of cee-lo dice. Well I see this is really fun to play, easy to learn and something with more of a twist compare to a normal dice game we usually bet. I've read a few mechanics on how it works from the whitepaper, seems really interesting and so I would love to be a tester if possible. I guess everyone wants too also, atleast we really should set aside more STR tokens before the release, take advantages of these Ad rounds or grab now while its cheap. For sure after this it would be more games to follow and demands will rise as well as its price and volume.  Smiley

Still here, always online and watching..
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:55:52 AM

Once the game is launch we now have a use case for staker token and soon online gamblers will play and burn STR tokens Cheesy

I am looking forward for the beta release. Just in time for the next 2018 bull run

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

Airdrop 9 is coming. I hope everybody gets the status of "Eligible" if not well, better luck next time Smiley Good luck guys. Keep up!

eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:16:07 AM

15 mins before the participants validation guys Smiley double check our entries so we may not skip for this week, every STR is worth to Hodl , have a great weekend everyone 👍
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

I am more excited on this coming Airdrop 10 the hodlers special airdrop. this will pump the price even more and more volume for STR tokens.

I wonder whats the latest about CMC listing, i really think STR completes all the requirements to get listed

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Sheyrn

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

I am more excited on this coming Airdrop 10 the hodlers special airdrop. this will pump the price even more and more volume for STR tokens.

I wonder whats the latest about CMC listing, i really think STR completes all the requirements to get listed

I am also excited for the AD10 this is for the benefits of the holders and more people will grab more str for sure for the series of the AD holders round.

I looking forward in cmc listing as the team working together to give a service and development to the users. also the community are very supportive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: