Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡  (Read 32580 times)
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

Staker's Round 11 Airdrop Statistics

around 11 was a great airdrop but 12 airdrop will be better as to there a few members holding jeans more str to us all  Cool
Yap but airdrop 12 to 14 is normal airdrop. Just hold tight because in the middle of the airdrop will grow definitely.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

Hi, how can I join the Airdrop? What must i do?
Also gives a signature bounty?
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Sir kindly refer on the op and join the official discord link. Inside there are sub channels for #rules to follow and what's required to get in. Then proceed on bot #registration. Yes there are more stakes given to signature holders. Hope to see you be a part of STR's growing community.

Still here, always online and watching..
makuny

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

Sir kindly refer on the op and join the official discord link. Inside there are sub channels for #rules to follow and what's required to get in. Then proceed on bot #registration. Yes there are more stakes given to signature holders. Hope to see you be a part of STR's growing community.

OK, Thank you.
I will look after the Work.
badboud

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Hi guys,

Latest aidrop received !  Cheesy

However, i'm concerned for the next rounds as, even if i'm fairly active on Twitter and do twitt regularly, but i don't have 100 followers yet.
Does this mean that i'll be automatically out for the next round !?? Huh Huh

Thanks for your answer, and big thanks again to the team !  Wink

Luckily i have more than 100 followers, I suggest start working now to get some twitter followers. 100 is super easy to achieve with all those arab & Chinese Girls twitter accounts they will follow you back after you follow them.

Well, i believe it would be against the overall purpose.
I don't want to have fake followers, and i don't think Staker community would want active twitter account with fake followers.

I'm trying to post quality content, in here and on Twitter, and believe the relevant people will eventually show up and follow.

But in the meantime, you can also help me and follow @southkencrew  Grin

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

Yes you're right, I'm afraid that if you don't reach the 100 followers before Saturday you'll be skipped from this round. I agree that it's not healthy for the people who just created the account to grow it artificially in just a week not to be skipped and I think a 2 weeks deadline would've been much better but this is the way they've decided so have to comply.

On the project's Discord channel there are a lot of people sharing their links to twitter in the off-topic sub channel, if you need to grow your followers base you can go there and follow the links for a follow back; it's much a better solution than using popular hashtags that eventually will make your twitter tremendously spammy, but I don't know whether it will be enough only with this.
Ashabi

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

Just joining though, I believe in the project. Will make sure I follow rulea

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:21:33 AM

Just joining though, I believe in the project. Will make sure I follow rulea
great chance to participate with it I'm sure it will be worth it to support this kind of project. Let's us continue and spread this once a year great weekly airdrop project  Cheesy
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

Sir can you join this discord channel just click this link https://discord.gg/zCHsWqR and read the rules and announcement to answer your wishes.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

Yes you're right, I'm afraid that if you don't reach the 100 followers before Saturday you'll be skipped from this round. I agree that it's not healthy for the people who just created the account to grow it artificially in just a week not to be skipped and I think a 2 weeks deadline would've been much better but this is the way they've decided so have to comply.

On the project's Discord channel there are a lot of people sharing their links to twitter in the off-topic sub channel, if you need to grow your followers base you can go there and follow the links for a follow back; it's much a better solution than using popular hashtags that eventually will make your twitter tremendously spammy, but I don't know whether it will be enough only with this.

100 Followers is easy, Its a good additional rule since it will create more activity for the part of airdrop participants. Having more followers will create more exposure for Staker token and this will eliminate lazy airdrop participants.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Staker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

Staker airdrop 12 has been commenced.

New rules have been set & complete all the rules to be eligible for the airdrop.

Discord - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN   
NiceDev

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:35:02 PM

Although I am not against adding this 100-follower rule, I do agree it is better giving more time for people to grow their twitter accounts naturally.

Now the requirement has suddenly increased from 0 to 100 which is too rush. I think it should be 50 for the first week and then 100 for the second week.
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:38:10 AM

Although I am not against adding this 100-follower rule, I do agree it is better giving more time for people to grow their twitter accounts naturally.

Now the requirement has suddenly increased from 0 to 100 which is too rush. I think it should be 50 for the first week and then 100 for the second week.

1 week is not a rush. Besides staker gave a chance to participants to help each other by putting their twitter link to the #off-topic channel. which I see is effective to members who are stay active in discord there are members already reached 100 followers because of this. Also mod made a post for every one too. Feel free to ask members if you need more follower to follow you.
eiijee160613

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:26:17 AM

New tasks are available!
eiijee160613

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:32:09 AM

Staker airdrop 12 has been commenced.

New rules have been set & complete all the rules to be eligible for the airdrop.

Discord - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN   
Great!!

Guys, pay attention to the new and improved rules! every week we're getting stronger and bolder, better to review list of rules  in our discord channel for safety reasons. Thumbs up!

Happy Holdings , Stake Stake Stake.
makuny

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

If i hold 1000 Stakers , when i get my PoS Tokens?
Go there directly into my MEW Wallet or i need something else?
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

Staker Token 8th Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello Staker Community, Today i bring you the 8th edition of Staker Token Community Newsletter and we will feature and recap all the news and updates about staker token project...READ MORE
eiijee160613

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
Merited by makuny (1)

If i hold 1000 Stakers , when i get my PoS Tokens?
Go there directly into my MEW Wallet or i need something else?
no, you need mint via smart contract interact, there are 2 ways on how to mint STR,  full tutorial can be found here https://medium.com/@StakerToken/step-by-step-tutorial-on-how-to-start-staker-token-mining-2ea30c5f4136

For the reference on how many STR is about to stake you can check it in https://calculator.staker.network/

The Staking process will count after 3 days of coin maturity, means you can only mint after 3 days.
mrbb9x

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

I think we should take a number of measures such as time to set up a Bitcoin account, time to create a twitter account. Will limit the use of multiple accounts and increase the quality of the Staker community.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

I think we should take a number of measures such as time to set up a Bitcoin account, time to create a twitter account. Will limit the use of multiple accounts and increase the quality of the Staker community.

Getting 100 Followers in one day is very simple., Staker Discord alone you can get 20-30 followers via offtopic channel.

The rules was made not to punish those who has less followers but to create a working and active community

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: