Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡  (Read 32579 times)
az4ureal

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

I am  very disappointed too ! Legendary recieved 2000% more than me but we are all doing the same things to promote the project ! I think it is unfair
I also received much less account of coins in the last airdrop. It seems lots of newbies accounts with zero merit get more coins than normal members. Such change in the distribution method is not fair and should be improved.

The Distributions is not based on BITCOINTALK RANK but based on your bitcointalk Activity. Its fairer and compare to previous distribution method.

If you wan't more,Complete some optional requirements to boost your Stakes. Wear STR Signature, Join the Community Forum Discussion.
what he meant was that participants with high bitcointalk account ranks would get high wages even with little activity.
That's usually the situation but they worked for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

I am  very disappointed too ! Legendary recieved 2000% more than me but we are all doing the same things to promote the project ! I think it is unfair
I also received much less account of coins in the last airdrop. It seems lots of newbies accounts with zero merit get more coins than normal members. Such change in the distribution method is not fair and should be improved.

The Distributions is not based on BITCOINTALK RANK but based on your bitcointalk Activity. Its fairer and compare to previous distribution method.

If you wan't more,Complete some optional requirements to boost your Stakes. Wear STR Signature, Join the Community Forum Discussion.
what he meant was that participants with high bitcointalk account ranks would get high wages even with little activity.
That's usually the situation but they worked for it.

In this round the distribution depends on how many activity you post have it is not based on the rank. For example as i jr.member i have activity of 500 and the hero rank have 300 activity the jr.member will get more stake.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

Staker Airdrop Round 14 is Successfully Over

There were 236 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-04UJ51p9Lm3b2DpE_QM7fkcAP_ApOZWb5aomOsA0zs/edit#gid=0
Last Airdrop i received 134 Staker Token, but in Airdrop #14 i will be receive just 77 Staker Token, it makes me disappointed.

Smile, similar thing happens to me but I think there is no need to be annoy as there are about 26 AD remaining.

I am  very disappointed too ! Legendary recieved 2000% more than me but we are all doing the same things to promote the project ! I think it is unfair

Mw too I wil received it, but now in the airdrop 15 I will waiting the distribution.
Staker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

Staker Airdrop Round 15 is Successfully Over

There were 180 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JfLgKUi_xOIz36l2m26yF5VKaPeJ_5GG_4FJaF-JbiQ/edit#gid=0
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

Staker Airdrop Round 14 is Successfully Over

There were 236 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-04UJ51p9Lm3b2DpE_QM7fkcAP_ApOZWb5aomOsA0zs/edit#gid=0
Last Airdrop i received 134 Staker Token, but in Airdrop #14 i will be receive just 77 Staker Token, it makes me disappointed.

Smile, similar thing happens to me but I think there is no need to be annoy as there are about 26 AD remaining.

Mw too I wil received it, but now in the airdrop 15 I will waiting the distribution.

Why not give me the 1 on top your merit so that I can rank from newbies to Jr member too. @jofox  lolz Grin Grin Grin
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:39:59 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 04:00:39 PM by kamalsharma100

Too happy to me on the eligible candidates list  Smiley Smiley.  I think eligible members would have gotten more this time than last time because of lesser eligible candidates. Congrats to everyone who will receive coins

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
dee_x17
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

Hi mate, may i know what mean red fill on "YES" form in the spreadsheet?

NO SIG!!!
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

I'm into staking and this is really something that is passive income but you need more tokens to have on your wallet. Glad i have found this project and i'll keep up and do more task in order to gain more STR. BTW. And also the 1st year interest is 100%.
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

There were 180 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JfLgKUi_xOIz36l2m26yF5VKaPeJ_5GG_4FJaF-JbiQ/edit#gid=0
I see a decrease in the participants but i am happy to that str are going into the hands of the more holders Smiley

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:16:47 PM

Yes means the participants who wear staker signature in bct,
dee_x17
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:48:10 AM

how about "RED" fill in the spreadsheet?

NO SIG!!!
kamalsharma100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:59:16 AM

Just saw there was an extra 100 stakes for posting 10 posts in the Staker forum, which I did, but could not post the proofs and so did not get any stakes.  Would have been getting more Stakers if I would have posted there in the thread.  This work could have been made lot easier for us if posts could have been counted automatically and we would not be needing to post the proofs. 

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:01:03 AM

I just got back in my discord Staker I miss a lot AD just because I did not reach 100 followers in my 2nd twitter account just for my crypto use. Yesterday I just got 100th followers but i miss again AD15. Its okay I hope I am not yet too late to start over again starting today. I just read the new rules for AD16 and its only requires 50 followers. When I check my !registration, my Staker Forum is None. I guess I need to register Staker Forum Account. Once I am register here, am I required to have 10 posts in the forum? How about here in BCT is it required to at least 10 quality post in 1-2 days? Where can I get my Ecr20 Address? As I remember I receive my last airdrop in AD9 so I almost forgot even my MEW just because I need 100 followers. I hope anyone could be of help of my inquiries and thanks to our #support-center replied fast of my other concerns as well. Thank you so much for your assistance of your returning Staker member.

jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

Thanks this information, I see participants dropping slightly in airdrop, it seems unlikely to pass the requirements.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

Thanks this information, I see participants dropping slightly in airdrop, it seems unlikely to pass the requirements.
Again, Congratulations guys for another successful airdrop Cheesy and for those who are eligible for the Airdrop 15 cheers guys!  another week is coming we are near at second phase guys keep on supporting!!
eiijee160613

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

I just got back in my discord Staker I miss a lot AD just because I did not reach 100 followers in my 2nd twitter account just for my crypto use. Yesterday I just got 100th followers but i miss again AD15. Its okay I hope I am not yet too late to start over again starting today. I just read the new rules for AD16 and its only requires 50 followers. When I check my !registration, my Staker Forum is None. I guess I need to register Staker Forum Account. Once I am register here, am I required to have 10 posts in the forum? How about here in BCT is it required to at least 10 quality post in 1-2 days? Where can I get my Ecr20 Address? As I remember I receive my last airdrop in AD9 so I almost forgot even my MEW just because I need 100 followers. I hope anyone could be of help of my inquiries and thanks to our #support-center replied fast of my other concerns as well. Thank you so much for your assistance of your returning Staker member.

Hi, good day to you buddy

about the registration, if you we're skipped for 3 consecutive times you need to re-register for your information in bot-command.

posting 10 in Staker forum and bitcointalk is only optional where in you can get more additional stakes every week.

Any ERC20 wallet that support Ethereum assets is good such as : MyetherWallet, Imtoken, Trust etc,

I suggest that you must copy your important things about MEW or ERC20 Wallet so you may not loss or forget it.

We have good admin team in discord, just post in  #support-center for  other  queries and I'm sure there will be one to assist you.

I hope I have answered your questions here.

Thanks.
kamalsharma100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

Again, Congratulations guys for another successful airdrop Cheesy and for those who are eligible for the Airdrop 15 cheers guys!  another week is coming we are near at second phase guys keep on supporting!!

I think some just skipped for this airdrop because they did not check the airdrop rule.  It was mandatory voting for exchange at least 4 times and post the proofs in Staker forum, which many just did not.  Sorry for them.  Just do the tasks as declared in Staker forum and they will be not skipped at this time. 

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
eiijee160613

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

how about "RED" fill in the spreadsheet?

Those are participants who are wearing signature yet  failed to meet the requirements of signature posting, in other words they haven't post 10 constructive post here.
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

Thank you Staker Token, Dev, Team and community my name is on the list but I saw there is a "NO" signature stating . But I wear the STR signature the whole week. I hope you guys can recheck my account. Thank you! Keep it up!

enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

I just check again the spreadsheet and now I have YES on my signature and no RED fill. Thank you much Dev Scatter for reviewing my account.
Thank you also to staker team and community for making str very strong.. Keep it up!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: