Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡  (Read 32580 times)
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

New Ad percipient don't forget to follow these Requirements, most of our guys miss that.

1. Discord Activity
2. RT all tweets by Staker Token
3. Wearing Personal Text on your bitcointalk account " Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token "

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

Those this mean that after AD20, the amount of STR to be distributed will be much higher? Because what people are receiving now is discouraging.

Don't forget that STR only has small initial supply and just 7.8M in Max Supply. So what your receiving now is just normal.

Starting AD21 is Holders Airdrop meaning our airdrop will depends on our STR Holdings. so buy now while its cheap
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

Weeks are passing very fast and i will miss these airdrops Sad i am holding each and every str for a long time
Yes, and probably the number of attendees will reduce to the AD20 when people interested only in free tokens will leave Staker! On the other hand, it will bring new people and turn it into something of value! To be honest, I still do not know for sure what position I will take in relation to Staker, I am studying and evaluating the moves, activities to make a more cohesive decision with myself.

After Airdrop 20, Is the start of the new beginning of the airdrop. This last remaining weeks of airdrop should be the accumulation stage and people should take advantage on the cheap price and buy more.

Those this mean that after AD20, the amount of STR to be distributed will be much higher? Because what people are receiving now is discouraging.

I read a new beginning, I'm so eager to know some hint on what are the changes after airdrop 20, would it be a little difficult to receive? I guess it will be lesser but we should not be discourage, from 20 rounds we are in advantage already if you're in 200 plus participants. As the game will soon launch, more people are needed to join and try, it will be good also to distribute free tokens for those who will register and play the cee-lo dice.  Smiley

Still here, always online and watching..
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

Weeks are passing very fast and i will miss these airdrops Sad i am holding each and every str for a long time
Yes, and probably the number of attendees will reduce to the AD20 when people interested only in free tokens will leave Staker! On the other hand, it will bring new people and turn it into something of value! To be honest, I still do not know for sure what position I will take in relation to Staker, I am studying and evaluating the moves, activities to make a more cohesive decision with myself.

After Airdrop 20, Is the start of the new beginning of the airdrop. This last remaining weeks of airdrop should be the accumulation stage and people should take advantage on the cheap price and buy more.

I read a new beginning, I'm so eager to know some hint on what are the changes after airdrop 20, would it be a little difficult to receive? I guess it will be lesser but we should not be discourage, from 20 rounds we are in advantage already if you're in 200 plus participants. As the game will soon launch, more people are needed to join and try, it will be good also to distribute free tokens for those who will register and play the cee-lo dice.  Smiley

The price is definitely going to start zooming at some point around 20 because people will try to have as many Stakers as they can have before then to benefit from rules that will come into effect after round 20 and get more stakers from rounds after it.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:44:13 AM

The price is definitely going to start zooming at some point around 20 because people will try to have as many Stakers as they can have before then to benefit from rules that will come into effect after round 20 and get more stakers from rounds after it.
Well hopefully people are thinking the same as you Cheesy and I  know it's happening right now in buy orders yet some still dumps that's why expect the whales will gaining more weight!

by the way! airdrop registration will end tomorrow please double check your tasks and requirements guys. Staker token is Limited supply, every STR is precious  Cheesy
Ashabi

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

I really need to work in order to make this week AD to avoid three straight miss.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

Well hopefully people are thinking the same as you Cheesy and I  know it's happening right now in buy orders yet some still dumps that's why expect the whales will gaining more weight!

by the way! airdrop registration will end tomorrow please double check your tasks and requirements guys. Staker token is Limited supply, every STR is precious  Cheesy

You're right every token are now just waiting to gain its real value, as precious as time given to accumulate for those who hold less. AFAIK testing was done already by selected hodlers, I sense any moment now the game will be release to public. Lets hope the platform will attract more interest to investors and buy from those who are fond of selling very low.

Still here, always online and watching..
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:40:45 AM

Last some hours in the registration left . Do register guys who want to join and see all the requirements.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

I really need to work in order to make this week AD to avoid three straight miss.

Just do a research and make sure that you did all the following rules correctly to ensure your spot in ad17
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

All you need to do to avoid missing the AD is just adhering to the rules strictly and I assure you that you won't miss the AD.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

NIce work bro, you really need to focus on it. But its technic just get us what the admin needs and support this project.
Staker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

Staker Airdrop Round 17 is Successfully Over

There were 216 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AnI_xg-6OcU2FMxmwH7QtoHdVcN_7jcQz2XMX8vQLAU/edit#gid=0
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

There were 216 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AnI_xg-6OcU2FMxmwH7QtoHdVcN_7jcQz2XMX8vQLAU/edit#gid=0

I am thankful that I am still one of the participants of Staker free airdrop. Hopefully I will be able to accomplish the tasks to be done. Its getting excited waiting and knowing the new rules for this coming current week AD18. So fellow members please follow the new coming rules to get participate the airdrop. Its easy as long as you enjoy all the requirements to be done and be on time posting link for extra stakes because I was late in posting links in this AD17 but doesn't matter I still can posts more good quality post next time around.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Nice again for this information and I see my name, but I wait the distribution. Thanks and keep up the good work.
az4ureal

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

Just added the signature, i hope I have done it correctly.

Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:43:25 PM

That was a really another good and quick week.. i received my airdrop and it seems every week passes too fast now

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
eiijee160613

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:34:52 AM

That was a really another good and quick week.. i received my airdrop and it seems every week passes too fast now
Thank you team for another great work for the airdrop.

Few weeks and we will entering now the AD21 Fill up your bags and don't be late Cheesy
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

Thank you team for another great work for the airdrop.

Few weeks and we will entering now the AD21 Fill up your bags and don't be late Cheesy

We are heading to the half-way of airdrop. Stay tuned for the announcement of surprise in the weekend.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

Another Successful Staker AD Done, waiting for next one.

Dont forget to fill-up this Requirements

1. Discord Activity
2. RT all tweets by Staker Token
3. Add your ETH address in your bitcointalk profile
4. Add your Discord Username on your bitcointalk profile YIM Field
5. Input your staker forum ID in the bot-command for registration details.
eiijee160613

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

Who wants to get huge amount of additional  STR tokens every week?

In a less effort and  just voting everyday!!!!

Click HERE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: