Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting bitcoin after rendering services.  (Read 1866 times)
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

I've done freelance work in the past, and have always relied on PayPal to receive payments for my work. I lost quite a bit of money because of the transaction fees. Plus my friend who lives in Manila, lost even more because of the company's high currency conversion rates. I think through Bitcoin, we can definitely save more money.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nakamita

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

It's hard to convince them to accept Bitcoin, but you should give them a certain profit, if they see it.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

While I understand your idea, there's a small issue I would like to explain you cannot force/expect anyone to accept bitcoins once the service is done, this mode of payment should be made clear right from the start or else the service guy will openly call you a scammer, which is unethical. You cannot force or expect anyone it's personal choice of all, though personally I would be happy if they did accept bitcoins.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

Payment with Bitcoin is beneficial for a very small group of people. Therefore BTC is not common, as a way of paying for goods and services.
Besides, now there is not much interest in Bitcoin from investors, because there is no possibility to earn, and nobody wants to freeze their capital.  
 Need something to change. Huh
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

Many people do not believe in bitcoin, but I will bring that trust by showing the results I get from bitcoin, and in that way I think it will help trust.

may i ask what is the result from bitcoin that you own? thanks!
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

Accepting Bitcoins for various services should be optional. But we can not force anyone to accept Bitcoin. Many people have no idea about Bitcoin and they do not understand its value. I know about it, so I'll invest it all the time.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:28:59 AM

As far as i know if you want to get bitcoin you can get it in a various way. But this system is risky for investors. Because in recent times bitcoins price is not favorable for the investors.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

Obviously, there are several ways with which bitcoin can be earned and payment of goods or services can be a way in which one can earn bitcoin. The magnitude of acceptance of bitcoin seems to be very low on the part of some individuals since these individuals do not know about bitcoin. Guys, I want to know how best you can convince such individuals into accepting bitcoin after they have rendered some services to you.

Its very diffucult to convince people especially if they didnt know what is all about, we cant force them, i think the best you can do with it is explain well then you can feel it whether they are interesting or not, if you cant convince then just try another ways for paying them.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

Obviously, there are several ways with which bitcoin can be earned and payment of goods or services can be a way in which one can earn bitcoin. The magnitude of acceptance of bitcoin seems to be very low on the part of some individuals since these individuals do not know about bitcoin. Guys, I want to know how best you can convince such individuals into accepting bitcoin after they have rendered some services to you.
bitcoin is a digital currency that is not necessarily everyone knows about it and bitcoin has not been fully well received by all countries and is not yet officially a valid currency
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

It's impossible to convince them.
If I am a person who don't know what is bitcoin, I will think you want to scam me.
Method of the payment must be always determined by the service provider.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

Well convincing and believing someone about bitcoin is particularly hard because there are a lot of false information that people spreading it or saying it to others. But one thing I know on how to convince people to believe with bitcoin and this is by showing them a proof of my profit in my wallet, I told them that this is the result of my perseverance and patient dealing with bitcoin.

rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

It is really difficult to convince any one who do not know anything about cryptocurrency to accept it for payments. The only thing you can do is to use the bitcoin you want to pay him and teach him about crypto currency and how it can turn to fiat money. You have to open an account for him both in exchange and blockchain.info  and create a wallet then exchange the bitcoin into any fait money of his choice and send same to his debit card.
ScottDominic

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

bitcoin offers a lot of possibilities and i think only the fools are going to avoid it.
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

There are a lot of services that bitcoin offers and those are enough toi make our lifestyle easy and comfortable.
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

If all the people know that bitcoin is a great source of income then they will run towards it.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

if they don't like Bitcoin, please don't push it.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

There were a large number of people who didn't believe bitcoin now after seeing the result start believing.
witchscarlet

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

There were a large number of people who didn't believe bitcoin now after seeing the result start believing.

Convincing people to join in bitcoin is really hard because at first they only think that it is a scam but if they trying to read and learn more about bitcoin through blog or google then,we can prove to them that its not a scam.Through bitcoin we can earn a lot of income even if we are unemployed.It is a big opportunity to those who are jobless.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

I don't think it s very necessary trying to convince people to accept btc in exchange of any services they have rendered for you. I think it will be best If you can introduce them to it for the first time and after they have come to accept it, you can start to pay them with btc.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

You can simply ask the person if he will accept btc as payment after rendering service. If it happens he dont want or even know about it, ask him what kind of payment he wants since he gives service to you. It's difficult to convince people to believe btc in a short period of time. You need to give time and teach him so he will surely understand everything about btc. Also, give him information and idea about it and you can let him explore it himself.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: