Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Group Buy for Antminer S1 only for Australia  (Read 1687 times)
dreamzz (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:21:32 AM

Hi Guys,

I have been in contact with bitmine for their new Antminer S1. They agreed to give a discount if I order in bulk. So I thought post here and if anyone interested can join with me and get the discount. I know there is lots of group buys happening here. I dont want to write a whole lot of test explaining things. Any interested parties can pm me and I will pass my contact number, we will then talk there and take it from there. The discount is close to 0.1btc from the original price, some added benefit included like avoiding import duty etc which finally gives a good discount all together. For details PM me, I have a few guys already interested through my contacts in other places. I am located in Victoria, happy to meet in person as well if anyone wants to share a coffee and chat about cryptos.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:24:25 AM

Could you keep me informed, I maybe interested.

Currently am not sure that 0.1 BTC saving is worth the risk of going through a third party and the ship/reship delay.

Also your quite new here ( no accusations, but if you have done any private trades please pm me with details)

but please keep me informed and send details when your close to ordering, as you no timing is everything.

Am guessing shipping will be after the 8th..

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:08:25 AM

All the things are discussed here, shipping and order is in your name and address. You pay direct to the companies account after confirming the order I placed in your name.
https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/132335
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:10:00 AM

Moved to Forum (Group buy deal not active)
not active.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:10:37 AM

Update: So confirmed how the order will work.

Whenever you are ready let me know with your address and I will make the order from my account and sent you the screen shot of the order, that will also show the payment address and stuff, you pay them directly, it has to be in a 1 hour window or else the booking will get canceled and we need to make another one. i cant be held responsible for your money, you need to understand I am in the same boat as you, risking my BTC hoping they will ship on time which they did before for their customers, this is their 6th batch. Once the order reaches the limit company will be giving me the discount and then I will pay that to your BTC account. In return company will be giving free shipping and save import duty. If you want I can give you a copy of drivers license and you have to do the same, upto you. My Number is zero4two3three2eight8eight7 , have fun with cracking the code Smiley

Update: I have put a couple of orders for others and the transaction was a breeze, when I put the order they actually sent me an email with all the details and I forward that to the buyer then buyer pays directly, I will confirm the payment when the website shows it.
Shipping is also to the buyers address as there is separate section for specifying that for each order.
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:12:43 AM

Update: So confirmed how the order will work.

Whenever you are ready let me know with your address and I will make the order from my account and sent you the screen shot of the order, that will also show the payment address and stuff, you pay them directly, it has to be in a 1 hour window or else the booking will get canceled and we need to make another one. i cant be held responsible for your money, you need to understand I am in the same boat as you, risking my BTC hoping they will ship on time which they did before for their customers, this is their 6th batch. Once the order reaches the limit company will be giving me the discount and then I will pay that to your BTC account. In return company will be giving free shipping and save import duty. If you want I can give you a copy of drivers license and you have to do the same, upto you. My Number is zero4two3three2eight8eight7 , have fun with cracking the code Smiley

Update: I have put a couple of orders for others and the transaction was a breeze, when I put the order they actually sent me an email with all the details and I forward that to the buyer then buyer pays directly, I will confirm the payment when the website shows it.
Shipping is also to the buyers address as there is separate section for specifying that for each order.

you won't see anything come out of china until at least 9th feb.

dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:13:50 AM

Working for me or go to that site and go under forums-group buy deals
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:15:23 AM

so you are basically just advertising another forum and/or trying to drop-ship mining rigs?
China is on holiday, i very much doubt you would have received an email, unless it was an urgent discussion.
happy new year.
 Roll Eyes

dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:23:37 AM

I just don't want to write all those things again here so easier for me to paste the link. I know china is in holiday, I have a simple question, how come they update there website for the new batch with the new price? I have been in contact with them for a few times through emails, you would have to be believe me on this.  I know I am a junior member here so it's all upto you my part is just placing the order in your name that's all. I have a few orders already through my contacts, I have been assembling and selling gpu rigs, check my eBay store "heloanand"
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:33:20 AM

I just don't want to write all those things again here so easier for me to paste the link. I know china is in holiday, I have a simple question, how come they update there website for the new batch with the new price? I have been in contact with them for a few times through emails, you would have to be believe me on this.  I know I am a junior member here so it's all upto you my part is just placing the order in your name that's all. I have a few orders already through my contacts, I have been assembling and selling gpu rigs, check my eBay store "heloanand"

I know mate, i haven't yet said the S-word, just picking holes, as you should expect.  Wink

gb86217

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:00:51 AM

You won't talk to anybody from china until at least 9th feb, just wonder how he got in touch with them?
I am a Chinese and I know the factory is not operating until 9th feb. buying second hand machines would be the best out come for this.

raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:02:57 AM

You won't talk to anybody from china until at least 9th feb, just wonder how he got in touch with them?
I am a Chinese and I know the factory is not operating until 9th feb. buying second hand machines would be the best out come for this.

and so , i would advise, not to spend btc on this group buy. just go to sushi direct.
http://sushi-review.com/bitmain-antminer-s1-180gh-s-miner.html

or sushi's own GB
somewhere on the boards..

sicHiRsch

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:06:27 AM

they come without psu right?
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:09:17 AM

I have started a new thread under group buy and all the details are specified there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444960.0
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:16:35 AM

I got them to talk yesterday from my personnel email.

Bitmain Tech

Feb 1 (1 day ago)

They dont need to open the factory to talk someone through email, in fact the labors are not managing orders. They update their website with the new batch details and price on 31st January(why chinese new year was not applicable here??) You are questioning my integrity. I dont want to prove anything, just go to my group buy thread and all the details are specified there, I am not dealing any money here nor making the order in my name..and I am not forcing anyone to join on this as well. Just a simple guy trying to help other fellows.
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:18:34 AM

they come without psu right?
Yes you need to buy a PSU
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:19:27 AM

I got them to talk yesterday from my personnel email.

Bitmain Tech

Feb 1 (1 day ago)

They dont need to open the factory to talk someone through email, in fact the labors are not managing orders. They update their website with the new batch details and price on 31st January(why chinese new year was not applicable here??) You are questioning my integrity. I dont want to prove anything, just go to my group buy thread and all the details are specified there, I am not dealing any money here nor making the order in my name..and I am not forcing anyone to join on this as well. Just a simple guy trying to help other fellows.

so, you are trying to drop-ship antminers?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: