Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 2823 times)
dreamzz (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:08:06 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 05:13:52 AM by dreamzz

As per Bitmain's Request I am deleting all the info posted here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:09:26 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=443597.msg4871335#msg4871335

why post a group buy twice?

Hi Guys,

I have been in contact with bitmine for their new Antminer S1. They agreed to give a discount if I order in bulk. So I thought post here and if anyone interested can join with me and get the discount. I know there is lots of group buys happening here. I dont want to write a whole lot of test explaining things. Any interested parties can pm me and I will pass my contact number, we will then talk there and take it from there. The discount is close to 0.1btc from the original price, some added benefit included like avoiding import duty etc which finally gives a good discount all together. For details PM me, I have a few guys already interested through my contacts in other places. I am located in Victoria, happy to meet in person as well if anyone wants to share a coffee and chat about cryptos.

Cheers

NOT TRUSTING THIS ONE

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:20:19 AM

please post evidence of your deal with bitmain

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:23:16 AM

bitmains btc address shown in the payment form i forwarded to you

How do we know that is really bitmain's address and not yours.

dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:23:39 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=443597.msg4871335#msg4871335

why post a group buy twice?

Hi Guys,

I have been in contact with bitmine for their new Antminer S1. They agreed to give a discount if I order in bulk. So I thought post here and if anyone interested can join with me and get the discount. I know there is lots of group buys happening here. I dont want to write a whole lot of test explaining things. Any interested parties can pm me and I will pass my contact number, we will then talk there and take it from there. The discount is close to 0.1btc from the original price, some added benefit included like avoiding import duty etc which finally gives a good discount all together. For details PM me, I have a few guys already interested through my contacts in other places. I am located in Victoria, happy to meet in person as well if anyone wants to share a coffee and chat about cryptos.

Cheers

NOT TRUSTING THIS ONE

I thought this is the right place for a group buy, so started a thread here, and closing the other one. I have specified that in the other thread already before starting this.
Trust: Its a two way thing, no one can make you trust on something if you decided not to trust it in the first place.
Please leave this argument here, I am trying to help other fellows and by doing that(getting more orders) I will get my units in the discounted price as well.
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:24:12 AM

+1

OP, please answer my question from the other thread..

"you are just trying to drop-ship antminers?"

thanks.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:34:09 AM

He pretty much explicitly said that's what he is doing (without using those words).

There wouldn't be anything wrong with that except that there isn't any way given to verify that these orders actually exist and that the BTC address provided is really owned by Bitmain. If he can clear up those issues then this might be a legit deal.

raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:36:09 AM

He pretty much explicitly said that's what he is doing (without using those words).

There wouldn't be anything wrong with that except that there isn't any way given to verify that these orders actually exist and that the BTC address provided is really owned by Bitmain. If he can clear up those issues then this might be a legit deal.

but why say firstly, only Australia, then open it up to the world. conflicting idealisms depict an uncertain OP
and... to list halfway thru chinese new year, when OP knows all other orders (BTC1.9) will be on hold

dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:37:40 AM

I know even if I put some evidence here, still there will be someone questioning me on more details. I just edited my real name here, dont think the idea of making it public, you guys can still find me through my ebay store though Smiley . I have my own IT company as well, so initially I contacted them for reselling items through my company website. I have been in contacts with different Asic companies, as I am trying to setup a reseller ship for Australian customers. I can confirm some of the Company CEO's names as well, I am sure some one here can verify that.

As I said trust is a two way thing, No one can make you believe if you decided not to believe in the first place.

to:    **** <*****@gmail.com>
date:    Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 4:13 PM
subject:    Re: Antminer 180ghs bulk order
mailed-by:    bitmaintech.com
Bitmain Tech

Feb 1 (1 day ago)

to me
Hi ****,
the problem should be fixed now, please try it again.
we hope to sell miners fast, hope you not to sell miner with high profit margin, that will lead to slow sales.
please understand with this offer, we pay for the shipping cost, it is hard to request more Wink
feel free to contact us for any problems.
thanks!

raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:38:34 AM

I know even if I put some evidence here, still there will be someone questioning me on more details. I just edited my real name here, dont think the idea of making it public, you guys can still find me through my ebay store though Smiley . I have my own IT company as well, so initially I contacted them for reselling items through my company website. I have been in contacts with different Asic companies, as I am trying to setup a reseller ship for Australian customers. I can confirm some of the Company CEO's names as well, I am sure some one here can verify that.

As I said trust is a two way thing, No one can make you believe if you decided not to believe in the first place.

Bitmain Tech

Feb 1 (1 day ago)

to me
Hi ****,
we hope to sell miners fast, hope you not to sell miner with high profit margin, that will lead to slow sales.
please understand with this offer, we pay for the shipping cost, it is hard to request more Wink
thanks!

a screenshot of the email would be a better offering.

dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:41:53 AM

Its shows the bitmain email address, ending with their domain name, I dont know we can alter that.
I dont know mate I am trying to help here and you all guys are like i am some kind of scammer.
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:44:38 AM

Its shows the bitmain email address, ending with their domain name, I dont know we can alter that.
I dont know mate I am trying to help here and you all guys are like i am some kind of scammer.

there's a lot of it about  Wink

dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:45:36 AM

Bitmain Tech

Feb 1 (1 day ago)

to me
Hi ****,
thanks!

a screenshot of the email would be a better offering.

The whole conversation has many other things been discussed which I cannot be published, then it has my name, profile picture etc. But if its necessary I can edit those parts and post here, but I think you will still say its an edited picture and not a real, you are asking way too much, anyway let me see.
ineedit

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:54:30 AM

It is dead easy to prove that Bitmain is supporting this group buy get him to reply to the thread stating he is supporting it just like he does for Sushi

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:56:32 AM

but why say firstly, only Australia, then open it up to the world. conflicting idealisms depict an uncertain OP
and... to list halfway thru chinese new year, when OP knows all other orders (BTC1.9) will be on hold

First I thought I do a group buy just for australia just for my contacts here, then I found out I can make order for anyplace as they offer worldwide shipping, payment is in BTC, i dont need to touch anyone's cash. Also order and shipping address is in the buyers name, buyer makes direct payment etc. I just made a deal with them a day before and by this time I learned a lot thats how I come up with the idea of having it for worldwide, you need to understand a starter makes some mistakes in first place then he learn and correct it.

I dont know the previous 1.95BTc (GB price is 1.90BTC) is still on hold, this is the first time I am dealing with bitmain and putting a big order for myself, so if they dont ship it in time it will affect me the same way its affects you.
raskul

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:59:12 AM

It is dead easy to prove that Bitmain is supporting this group buy get him to reply to the thread stating he is supporting it just like he does for Sushi

+1

dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:03:07 AM

Actually I havent asked them about this group buy, but if they says no I am happy to stop this thread, let me also personally mail them regarding this, I use the same username when I chat with them, so they can see I am the same person.
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:04:41 AM

+1

+1 also in your model people are still giving you their addresses and waiting for you to refund their 0.1

southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:08:00 AM

I would certainly welcome another Au re-seller, were a bit short here.

But

Its scam a day here at the moment, some verification needs to be done. If bitmain confirms this it would be great.

You can also get your ID confirmed by some more respected members here. Maybe have a chat with Beastlymac, he is in Aus I believe.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:09:33 AM

+1

+1 also in your model people are still giving you their addresses and waiting for you to refund their 0.1
Yes, thats right, so it will be totally upto me to send that 0.1btc to or not, but mate this is not the end of the world and I dont wanna spoil my name for 0.1btc, all the people ordering through me have my personel email and it will be dead easy to find my linkedin, facebook profiles, where I live etc.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: