Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 0xUniverse - Revolutionary Blockchain-Based Space Game (Version 4.4) 🌎  (Read 19431 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 11:07:30 AM

How do I play this game? Smiley

Just bought my first planet on Novel, waiting for knowledge be collected.
It's rare and tottaly new, so it's with 0 resources on it.

I have several questions:

1. Do I receive resources for a planet only once a day? If yes what hour it happens and what time zone? If no, it means I get +1 resource some period of time?
2. What for I can use resources mined on the Planet?
3. Resources that I get daily from a planet are stored on a planet only? Or I can take it and hold it somewhere else?
4. I tried to build a factory on my planet and it asked for resources that I can not mine on that planet. How do I get that resources? Does it mean, that I will never be able to build a factory on that planet?
5. Why do we need a factory? If it worth to build it as fast as possible? If it worth to build it on Common \ Rare \ Epic planet?
6. If people are material used to launch rockets?
7. If it worth to find corporation (clan) as fast as possible? From what lvl of the game I can do so?
8. If it make sence to buy cheap common planets at the beggining? Or better buy just few but epic?
9. Should I better have plenty of planets or better to have small amount but quality ones?

Would be glad to have answer on those questions and any other recommendations for beginners like me!

Thank you  Wink

0XUniverse has a very nice community , they all active in the discord, i advice to go there and ask those thing at there
UKprod

Activity: 237
Merit: 67

Let's create the Indie Metaverse!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 11:39:55 AM

Has the game resumed back again? i thought they had to close down due to some issues in Oxgames. And they had publicly apologized for the same.

█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀              EvoPix Studios     |     Creating a Reindeer Metaverse             ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄█
Created for the explorers
►►          Full Indie Development EvoPix Studios          ◄◄
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 12:45:10 PM

Has the game resumed back again? i thought they had to close down due to some issues in Oxgames. And they had publicly apologized for the same.
they didnt close it down, due intern issue the devs didnt  funded and they stopped with developments , but Spig ( if you are old player then you know who i am talking about) he bought a blackhole to fund the devs again . and this way it never stopped....

atm there are 3 galaxys , 1 eth ( not playable due high gass of etj) and 2 on matic network..  they released the blueprints of battleships , so you can actually build and move those fleets...
about 2 weeks the wars will be released and it would be a game changer....

home galaxy has  CORP
edge galaxy has wrecks
novell galaxy has artifacts to find

on rare and higher you can build factory to mint energy
on epic and higher planets you can build shipyards for building battleships

to get in is the novell galaxy cheapest , the planets are cheap and its on matic network
GodMode (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2022, 12:26:24 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2022, 02:37:11 AM by GodMode

Corporation Wars

The Edge and Novel galaxies are available for capture (Home will be involved in war later this month). May the strongest win!

0xUniverse.com - (Revolutionary Blockchain-Based Game) | https://sunday.games/supernova/ - The intergalactic adventure starts here!
Keecoin

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2022, 11:16:46 AM

Nice one!
janwarming

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 11:36:33 AM

Corporation Wars

The Edge and Novel galaxies are available for capture (Home will be involved in war later this month). May the strongest win!

Opensea has delisted the project, so the planet NFT does not appear on user-accounts collection.
The discord server is abandoned and all channels are closed or locked down.

Is the project dead now?

GodMode (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2023, 08:55:00 PM

Hello,

This project is not dead.
Discord still active : https://discord.gg/tbtzBq2WGg

0xUniverse.com - (Revolutionary Blockchain-Based Game) | https://sunday.games/supernova/ - The intergalactic adventure starts here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: