Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

everyone does have a different thought. focus on crypto is indeed a good thing because they also wanted the totality in the crypto to benefit greatly. for my own still, work at the Agency and the work on crypto I think I still need regular income each month and I make crypto savings for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

Crypto can indeed provide benefits, but it has an unstable price and that is a risk. For me work is more important because it can provide a definite income, and to make ends meet a definite income is more important.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

There is only one way if you want to quite your job for making crypto - you should have money for living even if you don't cash out for a long long period. Let me say it is 2 years. If you have money for this - go ahead. Otherwise you can lost everything
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

I don't think leaving your job is the worst idea, because before I went here in this industry I was employed under by the government. But I never regret

for the decision which I made to choose focusing myself on doing crypto to gain bitcoin. Because being a part of the bounty hunter in this industry it was

not an easy from the start but after a few months only I surpass my wages as an employee when I earned here a huge amount.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

indeed in the beginning, crypto world sounds very good to be a regular job, but later you will feel that income from crypto very erratic, because that's the nature of crypto. so my advice, do not ever leave your job, make crypto as side job only

IMNOOBODY

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

I think that really depends on what kind of job you are doing. If you spend a lot of time on your main job but have a small salary and have no perspectives, then why not? You will be your own boss without any prohibitions, you can make your own choices, decide how much time to work.  This sounds like a good idea to me!
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

This is certainly the worst idea that can only come to mind, especially in a weak market is leaving work and waiting for growth. Worse as it seems to me is buying all the money from video cards and trying to work immediately as a plus, although many of us know that the payback threshold is now about 1 year.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

Leave your job because of crypto currency is a really terrible idea, because now the market is very difficult situation, which is clearly not favorable for new people, unless of course you are not an investor, because for investors now is paradise, now a sale in the market.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

It is truly bad idea to leave your job and enter cryptocurrency. Why not do both at the same time. And make cryptocurrency as your other source of income.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

I strongly agree with your statement. Leaving one's job is indeed the worst idea. Both jobs and things related to cryptocurrencies like trading, mining, etc., can be done at the same time. The only solution is time management. Not at all times you are focused on trading, mining, or doing tasks on bounties.

@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

Yes, I think we should not give up our pursuit of the Crypto market, they are one of the most risky markets that can make you lose money in a short time, but they also give you Pretty much if you choose the right project.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

I think it will be logical to combine both works! Do not rely on anything. And to have earthly work to minimize risks. Work it does not hurt

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

Leave your job because of crypto currency is a really terrible idea, because now the market is very difficult situation, which is clearly not favorable for new people, unless of course you are not an investor, because for investors now is paradise, now a sale in the market.

In crypto we couldn't find a stable money making unless you have a trusted holdings that could gain potential higher market value. Be sure to select a coins that has a good community which has definite roadmap, and their goals is for better development of the project. When there's a continuous updates of a coin's community, then people will demand to invest for the coins which was actively working on its project improvements. Don't waste you current job just for crypto, you should consider crypto as your part time income.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

Completely agree , some people has done it but this market is like a jungle , it is not like stock market , it doesn't have surveillance on whales , it has sharp up and down , real life has expenses , when you must pay rent , you must pay it even if you are in loss in cryptomarket , you may need to sell in loss , that's why i always say trading better be as a second job , you would trade more comfortable that way .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

Previously I discussed this question and mostkybpeople were agreed to me that they would hate to leave their job for the crypto currency.

However, there were around 20% people who believed that they have made right decision by leaving their real life job. Thus it makes sense that leaving job is not the idea of many people as most of them are scared to do such things. It’s risky as it takes life’s security and take you to the situation of life where you have to make hard decisions. This better to keep both and stay secure.

For most, it will be undesirable to leave one's regular job for crypto as this entails great risks. There is no concrete security that it will always work out favorably on a person. It's value is constantly changing. Thus, it is a wise idea to maintain  a steady source of income in a regular job while engaging in the world of crypto. It is a matter of managing one's time and resources.

a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

well i actually left my job but not for crypto but for my own business and then failed miserably. it was that time that i switched to crypto, i haven't yet made some big money here but i am very hopeful that i have chosen the right track. I am a full time crypto guy coz i have got no job Cheesy

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

You need to decide for yourself what you want to do. It is possible to work and also deal with the cryptocurrency, or the second option to immerse themselves in the world of cryptocurrency. Both options are quite real.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

Even if you are making money from cyptocurrency,it's still a bad idea to leave your job as these incomes aren't stable and what you make in one month ,doesn't mean you will make it next month.

selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

I will not sacrifice my current job just to have a full time with "crypto" related works. I would prefer it just to be a part time or other source of income since it's too risky and unstable.

Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

I do this and I make sure the work in the world of cryptocurrency is better because the work I do is not repeated every day. although working inside cryptocurrency is always uncertain for revenue but i prefer to work on. the biggest reason is because my income is better than my previous job
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: