Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

Some people quit there job for crypto because they make more money in crypto than their main job. I think its good to follow ones heart. For me, I participate in bounty campaigns and its time consuming so I decided to quit my job for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

Also I think that job in crypto are too risky. So we need some backup if we get some losses from it. Maybe the best main job is make some little store. Because your crypto job will not be disturbed by the busy work or working time which too long. And have a chance to succeed from the business.

Crypto currency not risk. It good future saving. But don't leave the job. Use the bitcoin in free time. It good opportunity for the people gather more information of the people future saving. Bitcoin is easy use. So time to plan for the work. Use the both of job. Most of the people use the bitcoin for the future saving. Bitcoin is change the life. So your job salary use the some buy and sell it. Save the bitcoin for the future business improvement.
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

Yes quitting one's ob is not good idea, because we do not have assurance in here now that cryptocurrency is unstable and every now and then it changes so if you quit your because of it how are you going to sustain your  everyday needs...your family..and your personal needs.
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

not if you have enough funds to leave and go do something you care about
infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Does job give you money daily ? NO, it does not. You only receive money in the last day of a month. Working with crypto does not give you money daily, but you can have a good money in a day which equal to monthly salary. That is why many people quit their job for cryptocurrency

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

yes you nailed it sir and that is the best thing to do to remind all he people here especially to those who are planning to quit their job and focus on cryptocurrency. THe daily needs of an individual or for the family should not be depend on the earnings of cryptocurrency doing bounty campaign. As we all know that here in cryptocurrency it requires you to get a good reward a high rank campaign and aside from that is the luck. Most of the ICO's do not pay bounty hunters because of some reasons. So it might be difficult for you to get a supply on your daily needs.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Indeed, the world of crypto is not always sweet, there must be bitter. When the necessities of life are increasing and we need a lot of money but only depends on the world of crypto, in fact the crypto world is uncertain. Not like a fixed job with a fixed income every month. I will cultivate the world of crypto as a side course, though we still have to be serious and disciplined in doing it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

Well, those who quit the job and are able to live with their crypto gains are great, but if you ask me I would to prefer to keep my job. It makes me calm.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?
If you just join cryptocurrency then you are right leaving your current job is definitely not a good idea.  We all know that the price in the market right now is not good too. But i have seen better days and i think the price can still recover.  For those who are pioneers of bitcoin sure they have rooted into other investments with there profits from this tyoe of crypti and i dont think that people with that sum of money will ever stick to the conventional 8 hour five days a week kind of job.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

I agree with you that leaving our main job and just focusing on the work of cryptocurrency is a bad idea, at least we stay focused on our main job in earning daily income and make the world of cryptocurrency as a side job, let alone in completing the crypto work we can finish during our break time for example in the office or wherever we work.
pidie

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

there is also true as you say, that leaving our main job and joining the world of cryptocurrency as a bad idea. but if only focus on trading in the world of cryptocurrency, according to not bad also because in trading we can generate our income in everyday.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

That's right, you should not leave this formal job. This is a peddling of day-to-day needs before income from crypto trade comes out.
And crypto trade can be done without having to interfere with formal work.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

If you have a stable and decent job for now it is not necessary to quit or leave your job because dealing with bitcoin is not that time consuming for us users. We could invest with bitcoin through trading and could also try investment in transaction that does not requires us to be on point on managing all we need to do is to do our best in learning the changes in the market and to always make the best decision as possible as we could have for the future.
pidie

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

I really think this issue will depend on the situation if that certain someone really is profiting with Cryptocurrency and making huge amount of money then he can quit his job, And depending on the movement of the market he might get a big profit on that for example another bull run, But like myself that doesn't have that much of a profit with Crypto I need to have a job.

really, I agree with you, leaving the main job and switching to the crypto world depends on someone's situation in earning their income, especially if someone earns a big income from their main job is sure to get their main job done and focus on the world of crypto.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:36:21 PM

Few member in this forum created few topics about leaving fulltime job to earn cryptocurrency from trading or some other ways only Smiley). I think at the moment these guys are trying to get a new job after losing all their cryptocurrency by investing in a scam ICO project or something like that. LOL. It's not easy to earn money in this cryptocurrency world so I don't think anyone should leave their job to focus on earning cryptocurrency while they don't have enough skill and knowledge to be able to earn money daily in this world Wink

s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

No need to leave work. Crypto currency is too unpredictable and the market too. It is very difficult to receive a stable income.
And it's not just about stable income. Many people for some reason limit themselves in opportunities. And instead of making a lot of money on both jobs, she chooses the one where they pay more and everything. You have to grow and look for several sources of income, then you will not bite your elbows. You never bet on the same number in life the same way.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

I agree with you, leaving the offline job for cryto it is not a good idea, because getting money in crypto is not easy and of course must be careful because there are still hackers who time nobobol our wallet account
armanhusni

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

You say that it is not correct in my opinion, because they stop working in the real world this is the best option to achieve success in cryptocurrency. Because the real world works sometimes too busy. therefore in my opinion needs to be abandoned

Thomas petersen

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

Its a very perspective thing to say that leaving day job for crypto is bad idea. Now not every country pay significant amount of money for jobs. Most of the underdeveloped even in some developing countries people are so frustrated with their jobs. Either they are not getting what they deserve or they are not even interested to do the work assigned for them. If they find interest in doing crypto works then its fine to leave day jobs.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

Whether to leave your main job in order to deal only with crypto currency, it depends on many factors. If the work is such that in case of failure with the crypto currency you can again easily return to your previous work, then, in principle, this is still permissible. However, if the work is qualified and return back will be problematic, then there is no risk. It is necessary to try first to smoothly move its activities towards the crypto currency, in order to first assess the situation and possible consequences. In general, you need to think very carefully before making a final decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: