Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
carcas

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Work in the crypto world such as trading and mining is additional work. it is not advisable to leave the main job to work in crypto. crypto is a place to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

If you give cryptocurrency as much time as you give to work, I think you will not lose anything. But the work is more stable and you know that at the end of the month you will get your salary. In crypto-currencies, there is no such thing. You can get tokens after a few months. But I think if you deal with many industries in crypto-currencies, you can withdraw funds at least every day.
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

Just stupid people will leave their job without saving enough money. You have to support your daily needs while waiting for you to earn in crypto is a disaster. Because earning here in crypto takes some time. Especially if the market is in red. Even the expert on daily trading is having a hard time making profits in bear market.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

I would not take so much risk. But what if something goes wrong? What to do then ? To stay without work and without money? No - this is not my option.

I have seen some of my friends earning extremely low salaries (as low as $200 per month), despite working for more than 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. For such people, there is hardly anything to lose. And the advantage with low paying jobs is that you can get a posting without much effort.
Unfortunately not much people understand that. Many people think that everyone gets thousands of dollars a month, have insurance and therefore they can not quit their job for doing bounty or any other participation in crypto, but in South America, Africa, people get a few dollars a day, if they can get with the bounty at least 200 dollars a month and for them it is a big step forward. Instead of exhausting work for 10 hours a day, they can determine how much they need to work and learn something new in crypto.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

yeah leaving your main job is the worst idea ever and ever.

You can do both of them, working and investing.

cause if you working you will get a salary to pay for your cost and cryptoworld is unpredictable. sometimes it can give you profit, sometimes you must wait.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

What exactly a bad idea that leaving a job just in crypto. I have a part time job and im a cryto socialize, i do it both for my family, to gain more profit and support them with their needs. Leaving your jod is the worst idea for me.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

I don't agree with your decision in your life. I would suggest just staying on your job not quitting on I buy just in cryptocurrency. I would suggest that it should have additional income for the family. Extra jobs. We cannot say if cryptocurrency will be remain forever. I will prefer to have them both for my future and for my families.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

I swear I have been thinking about quitting my job to focus on crypto full time for a while now. But with the lengthy bearish market I have been forced to rethink that idea. Your post is an eye opener and I think I will take crypto part time at the moment

Many people had this dream and talked about it but then at a certain moment fear sets in as the market is so unpredictable and no one likes the idea of ending up on the streets. But as the bear market last the time might not be right but as soon things look more optimistic I see many people leaving their jobs.

Yeah if you're considering aboutbleavinf your job for crypto and bitcoin, think about how you'll do if the market turns red. If you think you can manage to survive solely on bitcoin in a bear market then leave your job. Though i don't think a lot of us can survive that in a prolonged bear season

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

In such case like this i think i would never leave my full time job,eventhough there are lots of gaining and earning income here in crypto in such many ways,but still i will letting go my primary job.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

I couldn't agree more. I see topic postings all the time about people talking about leaving their jobs to be in cryptos full time and it is just disheartening because it is obvious that these people are new to cryptos. Just because you see the crypto prices at a good place right now does not mean that they will keep doing good, this bear market will most likely last a couple of years. Please keep your jobs

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

Hi, everybody. In the future, perhaps, it would be very interesting. But for now, I'm not exactly ready to leave work with the main income to engage in trading. All the same crypto, for me it is a favorite hobby and the possibility of additional income.
forestgunman

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

i think it is unwise to leave your job and only focus on trading cryptocurrencies, because it is very risky, you can lose all your money in only a few days. If you don't have a stable income, you will have trouble in your daily life.
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

Leaving our current job is really depends on the income we earn and its stability because if we think crypto can provide us what we need i must quit my job and work full time in crypto.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

For people who are not rich, it is a very impulsive practice to quit your job to encrypt currency to make money. This year's market decline has caused many miners to start losing money, and more and more false bounty missions have frustrated bounty hunters! I am also a bounty hunter. I can now clearly feel that the monthly income is very unstable!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

As for me, it all depends from the work, in countries such as Japan, for example, or USA, it is not worth quitting a job, but if you live in some third world country where you are payed a penny and you can easily find a job in the future, then I think that in this case, you can quit a job.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

Well, I did quit the office job to work with cryptos. Mainly with cryptos as I also have a small website selling stuff.
In fact, if all your income depend on cryptos only, you will have very hard days.

If you intend to quit the job to follow cryptos, you need a stable income for daily stuff. If you are not worry about daily stuff, then just follow the crypto dream. Otherwise, a stable income source is essential.  I'd say a solid masternode could do the trick. (in my case, my website).

1 fact I would like to share with you: there are people (mainly young people) they do not work at the office, they make money from doing bounty and receiving airdrop only. It is realistic that one person can make 12k/year if he work hard and that 12k/year is higher than many office job of of people with BA, MA.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

leaving a job is definitely a bad idea concentrating on full on crypto u need to work  hard and more over the market is volatile it may take time to recover so leaving job at one end and market uncertainty is difficult to manage
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:14:31 PM

The increase and decrease of crypto price is very significant. if it becomes the main job it is very bad. incomes that can not be in accordance with the time in need.
parneitak

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Many people think that leaving their job and focusing in bitcoin is a better thing to do. Indeed, sometimes the benefits we get from bitcoin has a very big value. But it is not stable. Also, if you are doing bounty campaign sometimes it is not good. Sometimes you get paid but more often they will not pay you. Do not consider crypto as your main source of income.
Krendiv

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:09:01 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 10:00:01 AM by Krendiv

in my opinion, everything depends on your work and success in crypto mining, and yet you should not give up stable work and crypto mining to earn additional income
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: