Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [PRESALE] - Runs.com  (Read 1596 times)
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

E-commerce continues to grow and gain a large number of consumers. It motivates participants in this market to improve functionality and speed customer service. I think Runs will be able to get their followers.
This market is really huge. But there are already participants, which provide the needs of this sphere of business. Only exceptional proposal could attract investors to participate in the ICO.
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

How are the fees? How many tokens have already been sold? I think it will be useful to know for all investors.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

How are the fees? How many tokens have already been sold? I think it will be useful to know for all investors.
I would also like to know this information. The team plans to reach soft cap during the first phase of the sale? I did not see this information.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

I would also like to know this information. The team plans to reach soft cap during the first phase of the sale? I did not see this information.
I'm not sure that it is possible to plan. The end of the pre-ICO is scheduled for July 15. I think that perhaps the team will receive good support early investors and soft cap is reached. Now developers are offering 30% bonuses at participating.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

I'm not sure that it is possible to plan. The end of the pre-ICO is scheduled for July 15. I think that perhaps the team will receive good support early investors and soft cap is reached. Now developers are offering 30% bonuses at participating.
If  Runs team will be able to show its advantages in e-commerce for a large number of consumers, I think, that the sale of ICO will be completed successfully. This requires advertising.
Ingerair

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

The video seems to have just used all of those blockchain related words. "Decentralized, open-source, AI driven, blockchain philosophy inspired". You guys mention "patented XKU" int he video. How can a cryptocurrency be patented? Can we have more info regarding it. Also it is difficult to know what the platform is about. Is it an e-marketplace like Amazon or experience oriented forum. Hard to understand who are your target users.

as I understand it will be relevant for any market. The community will provide transparent information about the product.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

Good day, team.
The major thing that in the future it has provided the growth of the idea!
Well, for this, we need investments. I think this project is very much needed in the market. So let's watch this.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

Interesting project, hope in the future can run according to the planned.  Good luck fellows!
I hope it will be so since I have already made a decision for myself to buy tokens. I think this is a great prospect of earnings before the end of the year.
Jachinkam

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:08:24 AM

A great project with a great future prospect. I liked the concept itself and I will continue to monitor how it works.
I heard that some services have already been launched and some partners have already joined the project. I would like to read more about this.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

A great project with a great future prospect. I liked the concept itself and I will continue to monitor how it works.
in any case, this is the right idea. If the community controls this market, then the quality of services will quickly grow.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

What advantages do you offer that other e-commerce projects don't?Do you guys have any partnerships in place, because they are very important to get started and gain traction
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:16:02 AM

Hey. I would like to know how many tokens have already been sold? I wonder what activity the community is showing now?
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

What advantages do you offer that other e-commerce projects don't?Do you guys have any partnerships in place, because they are very important to get started and gain traction
I saw in   partner list several participants. I have not yet figured out which category they are partners. This assistance in the drafting or participants who are willing to apply platform. We need to learn more.
Iannumone

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

Tell me please, are there any discounts for large investors? I would like to understand how it is most profitable to buy these tokens?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

It is now a very good bonus when you purchase tokens. I think this will help attract big investors. And what is the minimum investment? I did not see this information.
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

It is now a very good bonus when you purchase tokens. I think this will help attract big investors. And what is the minimum investment? I did not see this information.
At this stage, the minimum contribution is $ 1000, as it is a closed round of sales. In the future, it can be reduced, but this amount I think is ideal so you can earn more.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

They have already announced several large partnerships and I think this is just the beginning. We will follow this project.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

At this stage, the minimum contribution is $ 1000, as it is a closed round of sales. In the future, it can be reduced, but this amount I think is ideal so you can earn more.
Investors need to have detailed information about the platform to participate in the closed round ICO sales. Runs offers good options for participants. I'm studying now the project description to decide on major investments.   
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

I want to see how it develops product. Now runs an indoor stage selling tokens. Among the   large investors already have three members, who are listed on the site. They have special terms of participation?
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

I want to see how it develops product. Now runs an indoor stage selling tokens. Among the   large investors already have three members, who are listed on the site. They have special terms of participation?
I think this is a very major participants of the investment process, which affected the basic fee. It is a pity that we have information not available on the progress of the first round of sales. But I think that everything is going according to plan developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: