Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum speculation  (Read 21212 times)
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

The price of the ethereum after 2-3 months it's maybe become 3000 dollars up in my prediction only I don't know if all people believe to ethereum because for me the highesg price of the etheruem this year 2018 will be $5000.
This is impossible in current situation because already it is big dump in the market. Again it will raise in the market and this will reach more than 1k USD in soon. But end of the year this will reach 2k USD this is approximate assumption this will move backward also possible. I hope Ethereum is going to big pump in future.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
kronos123 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

The price of the ethereum after 2-3 months it's maybe become 3000 dollars up in my prediction only I don't know if all people believe to ethereum because for me the highesg price of the etheruem this year 2018 will be $5000.

Commit two brother mistakes:
daydreams and look at the price in $ .... you stay in the crypto and I have reported a chart Vs Btc, not in $. Ethereum can reach $ 5000 only if Bitcoin reaches $ 50,000, so you have Eth = 0.1 Btc

I am not saying that Ethereum will fall or collapse in the coming months, I have only reported information and a long-term chart; I also note that a year ago Ethereum was alone and dominated the market, without competitors, while today there are new and powerful actors, and often operate in huge markets,
 strongly nationalists (Neo, VeChain, Icon, etc.) .... of all this Eth certainly suffers and takes away value to it.

If you approach its Ath, 0.15Btc, or if it will go back to its strong support, 0.025Btc, I can not know and nobody can .... we can only follow its evolution and that of its more direct competitors, with the recommendation and rule of NOT TO AFFECTION NEVER TOO A COIN, but always be ready to leave a sinking ship, if it sinks, to take the new one, faster and more agile.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

Ethereum is the most popular altcoin in the market, it is my favorite altcoin for a long time since the useful of ETH in many case of investments, people like to use ETH because it is cheaper than BTC but still have the significant growth in 2017, rightnow the value of ETH is just 600$ but i really have hope that it will reach more than tripple at the end of this year, because big whales will not easily quit their huge profit from ETH in this crypto market
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

Introduction of new blockchain coins like Neo wont have any effect on Ethereum price. Ethereum like bitcoins is facing a tough time since the beginning of this year to rise above expectations mainly because of fear of negative news that surrounded it. I think by the time we get to near the end of this year, things will look different and we might see ether back to form.
arju399174

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

It is not only ETH, Crytpo market is volatile.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:38:25 PM

Whoa your horses mister. It is good to be optimistic but you should take a look at the reality from time to time  Wink
From 600 to 3000 in 3 months is great but this is very doubtful considering that the market is very much bearish at this moment and possibly for several weeks to follow. 3000 USD might be the highest price for 2018 but I'll play safe and say that the highest price might be between 2000 and 3000  Cheesy

Btw, the quoted statement is not optimistic, it's delusional Grin Grin

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

Ethereum is more of a devs coin then a currency.It will be bought only to pay the gas and for trading, unlike other coins like litecoins for payments.
The creation of dAPPS will surely boost the use of ETH, but not much.People will develop on it, use it but it's not going to lift the price.

IMO, ETH will remain at 800USD till the end of Q3.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:37:14 PM

maybe the price of ethereum will rise again when near the end of the year as people speculate. but very difficult ethereum price to rise if BTC price still unstable

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

I know this prediction since last year 2017 about the ethereum become reach the high expensive price value in the coinmarketcap in the 2018 yes this year but u til now the speculation are still an speculation and the predictoin are still also an prediction, that's the rason nobody's perfectly  can predict about Altcoins or bitcoin when the right time price increase, but instill believe ethereum become high expensive coins before end of this year like their father bitcoin.

bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:25:27 PM

Ethereum is a good profitable and a promising coin,i think the price will go up soon it has a big potential in the market  and all the prediction of other will come true,ethereum will still shine.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Whoa your horses mister. It is good to be optimistic but you should take a look at the reality from time to time  Wink
From 600 to 3000 in 3 months is great but this is very doubtful considering that the market is very much bearish at this moment and possibly for several weeks to follow. 3000 USD might be the highest price for 2018 but I'll play safe and say that the highest price might be between 2000 and 3000  Cheesy

Btw, the quoted statement is not optimistic, it's delusional Grin Grin
It looks very impossible to ethereum breaks more than $3k rate at the end of this year. Look at the performance of ethereum itself and how it can't even break the old ATH at this moment. Even POS will be implemented and i'm never expecting such high valuation for ethereum just in short time. Honestly, that's not analyzation about the future price of ethereum.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:02:25 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 01:11:46 PM by senne

Ethereum is inserted in a descending channel for exactly one year, around June 2017; however, since last December it seems to have found a bullish channel .... we will have to wait again about 2-3 months to find the cross between the long-term trend, down, and the medium-term trend, uphill.

Also I think Eth will still suffer a lot for the next few months because there will be plenty of money that will be unlocked by the numerous ico made in the last summer, as you can see the table below, which gathered many Eths, with very low price ... ..all these teams will almost certainly sell most of the Eths blocked by the contract for about 12 months, and will certainly take profit, crushing even more the price.

Beyond that, let's add the birth of new and promising blockchains working in the same field of application of Ethereum (Eos, Dragonchain, VeChain, Icon), in addition to the older ones that have now started or start today with their first ico (Neo , Stratis) .... all this will take away more value and potential from the already weak and suffering growth of Ethereum.

What will happen to the price in 2-3 months?

That is just a speculation again. The graphs does shows some statistics but I think the scenario is totally variant now. The major price drop is because of the influence of bitcoin on Ethereum and other coins. Even if some new ICOs effect Ethereum's price, that will not drastically hinder it. There were no reports of such huge hindrances before as well. It is almost negligible and can be covered easily.                
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

I pray for everything because i invested some coins which are ethereum based, finger crossed my friends., i mean i have this vision that ethereum will return to its normal state., i mean it should return to 1k usd each maybe., i know a fact that prices may fall beyond that or go higher, but lets just support a coin where it has a future and there is a mass adaption into it. Prices is unpredictable or a coin is unpredictable of how long it will stay, but i just hope that nextyear will be a year for ethereum, so that i could be happy.

Im thinking of giving my mother 5k usd if this could happen. So think positive
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

There are a lot of Ethererum forecasts on the current cryptos market, so many people believe that by the end of 2018 the ETH will rise to $ 3,000, investors are pessimistic about the market and predict that ETH will return to $ 500. In my opinion, the appreciation of the cryptos market at the end of the year is always occurring, so that the potential ETH exchange rate will rise to more than $ 1,000 by the end of the year, hope the exchange rate as the same as the end of 2017.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

Isn't bad to think that ETH will fall down in the coming days but it could be possible that their is a huge increase on it. And those unlock ETH token base will surely give an affect on its market price but isn't big as we think. It will be back to normal trend right after.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:25:22 AM

Nice speculation dude  Smiley. But for me all altcoin including ethereum is depending on Bitcoin how it perform, if it will go down all altcoin will gonna down also even etherum, i don't think eth will go down drastically because of its ERC20 capable feature that being used for those tokens that relying on its blockchain. And also i think eth will gonna be stable on its price for 2 to 3 months, well as I've said earlier that would be on how Bitcoin will perform. This is my opinion only.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:14:50 AM

It's been awhile that we are in dip and goes a little bit increase after that but it looks like isn't in the recovery stage.
Looking ethereum trend seems to be still depending on bitcoin price, and can't go far as bitcoin isn't in the pump stage. But as previous years happening, there could be a huge hike at the start of 3rd quarter.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

Nice graph mate, I also think that it will take more months before the bullish trend will show back, like Bitcoin, Eth already have a good numbers of traders and with it's platform more and more tokens will be created using their service and bring more investors and holders, better to buy little by little and wait till the next blast happen, keep being patience and just cool down till we reach our target price.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

Ethereum is inserted in a descending channel for exactly one year, around June 2017; however, since last December it seems to have found a bullish channel .... we will have to wait again about 2-3 months to find the cross between the long-term trend, down, and the medium-term trend, uphill.

Also I think Eth will still suffer a lot for the next few months because there will be plenty of money that will be unlocked by the numerous ico made in the last summer, as you can see the table below, which gathered many Eths, with very low price ... ..all these teams will almost certainly sell most of the Eths blocked by the contract for about 12 months, and will certainly take profit, crushing even more the price.

Beyond that, let's add the birth of new and promising blockchains working in the same field of application of Ethereum (Eos, Dragonchain, VeChain, Icon), in addition to the older ones that have now started or start today with their first ico (Neo , Stratis) .... all this will take away more value and potential from the already weak and suffering growth of Ethereum.

What will happen to the price in 2-3 months?

Sounds Interesting But a little bit nervous if this trend will realized it means ETH will lose its price value  and maybe back to $200 dollars level  but this speculation stay as  it is like others. but if its  going to happen  we have no choice but to wait another time for ETH to recover.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

I will wait for the next 2 months if the market will still be at this level as for me Ethereum has proven a good coins and I don't think that this will be affected by the growing numbers of ICOs that will share the market. I still hopes for a higher value for ETH.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: