Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39088 times)
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:52:01 PM

I just follow one signature campaign, and 4 bounty social media campaign like facebook and twitter, it is not too much, because I am very selective in choosing bounty ico, besides that now I am also starting to try to follow blog / article bounty campaign, quite difficult

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

I manage more than 50 bounties. There are a lot of SCAM companies. Only half of Bounties give profit. You should be carefull and choose only good projects. Good luck

azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:06:09 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
join the bounty that you think is simple and easy to work, such as bounty sosmed without having to report on the threat, such as bountyhive portal or bounty platform, it all depends on your time free to bounty

yes i agree with your opinion.. for me, i am only join bounty signature and for bounty social media i am join facebook and twitter bounty without having to report on the thread and i use bountyhive portal. i think too much we follow bounty social media and must report on the tread, will make us difficult to manage our time.

aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
I am open to some recomendation as well, I decided to find out which good things you can get from a bounty, so i am ready to learn

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

join the bounty that you think is simple and easy to work, such as bounty sosmed without having to report on the threat, such as bountyhive portal or bounty platform, it all depends on your time free to bounty

yes i agree with your opinion.. for me, i am only join bounty signature and for bounty social media i am join facebook and twitter bounty without having to report on the thread and i use bountyhive portal. i think too much we follow bounty social media and must report on the tread, will make us difficult to manage our time.
I would like to learn a few strategies and see what i can get from it. I do not like bounty campaigns, but i would like to try one

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Palisills

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

Signature campaings are 1 of the most profitable way to participate.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:48:54 PM

For bounty, I focus more on signature campaigns and media creation. Signature campaigns are the top choice because their allocations are usually higher.
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:09:42 PM

I haven't participated in social programs for a long time, now i only write articles and wear a signature. Plus, sometimes I join telegram, cryptocompare or YouTube programs (small but easy money). I write about 20 articles a month, but this is useful for my brain, because I read white paper, do the analysis. In general, now I understand these technologies more.  When I participated in Twitter and Facebook campaigns - I felt me like a zombie. Grin

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

a minimum of five campaigns in each month that I was capable of doing. It was also certainly the most results I got from the signature because my account was also rank includes large. However, sometimes the allocation of social media is also quite promising. but still, great results remain in the signature.

Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:41:46 PM

It all goes down to if you have got enough time on your head. I do signature bounty and try to write atleast two articles weekly for different projects. To increase your earning you can also engage in social media bounty.
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

Find out good ICO. Investigate the project and see if bounty manager is reputed. See in which campaign reward allocation is maximum. Participate in that campaign.
nonyme

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

I join up to ten in a month. I watch list each campaign I join so I don't have memorize the names. Each social media task I do, I copy the link to phone notepad, that way reporting it wouldn't be difficult.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:26:02 PM

I work eight to ten hours a day in my regular job. So I would be quite stressed out after work. I just make the best of the time I have left for the day with my signature campaign by completing the required no. of posts per day. I would love to join the Facebook campaign but I wouldn't go for those which requires reports because that would be another task I have to squeeze into my day. Which is why I opt to join those offered by Bountyhive. The only thing is that the slots gets filled up so quickly! Still trying to get into one of them somehow...  

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:29:51 AM

I prefer to join 1 campaign and serious in the 1 campaign. I focus more focus on the signature campaign, and for that choose a good bounty is very important.
300pips

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:37:07 AM

I am not that active in bounties, but a friend of mine introduce me about bounties. He was earning a decent amount in signature campaign, twitter and blog writing. Twitter campaign are nice because you can join a lot campaigns unlike Signature campaign.

Google (http://www.google.com)
4lfa04

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

Especially For Sign Campaign only 1 every 3 months, another case if another campaign, example like content creation campaign bounty we can follow as much as possible.
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

In a month I can only follow the project just one ICO and that I had to wait 2 to 3 months. And follow some of my income increase so that the airdrop. Follow the airdrop should choose a good smart and not a scam.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

Most of the time I'm only involved in signing.
Then I don't need a form to manage it, because only one signature campaign can be added.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:07:56 AM

The more campaigns you join in, the lesser the quality of your posts at some extent. And most posts that have less quality are usually erased by the system. Well anyway, so long as you satisfy the minimum requirement then your all good to go.
I on the other hand only keeps the number of participation to a bare minimum, say only those manageable participation.
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:09:53 AM

If for bounty signature campaign, a month may usually can only join one project only. But for the other bounty, I can take some of the bounty in a month. Usually I was deliberately select the bounty project is already late. In order to get more of the bounty, and have seen how the penjualannnya. So much easier to analyze, whether the project will be running or it will fail.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: