Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:32:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39091 times)
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:13:33 AM

I can handle 1 signature campaign and some other article creation campaigns.
In a month, joining only 1 signature campaign is very easy. The task is not too complicated and it offers the small jobs to require.
Therefore, I decided to join in the blog or article campaign. It lets me join more than 10 campaign per month. Commonly, I will input one article to one project per 2 days. Therefore, I can gain around 15 campaign of article.
tor-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

I don't count how much. Basically I keep in doing 30-35 social bounty companies and 1 signature. If you notice that there 1-2 weeks before the end of the bounty, try to replace on new. More time takes the selection of companies and their registration (entry in the table, search for information rules, etc.).
Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

I do almost 20 social media campaigns(twitter and facebook) and I do youtube videos sometimes - it's quite profitable.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

I joined alot of article campaign and everyday or every 2 day i doing that while doing day and swing trading, trading and make article is everyday my job and this is really good job because i can doing this both job at the sametimes.

valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

The maximum number of my campaign is only 3-4. I use only my mobile phone. But in this 3 to 4 campaigns I can't manage it all the time. It needs or it takes a time to pass the report before the cut off day. If you have a device like laptop or pc you can do many campaigns. As bounty hunter you have to take the challenge for all the campaigns you will join.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

I don’t comprimise my schedule in doing bounties. I do bounty work just enough for my time and i don’t apply often i just choose the project that i believe that good to work or worth of my effort. I have 13 social media campaigns recently and i have 1 signature campaign.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

I joined alot of article campaign and everyday or every 2 day i doing that while doing day and swing trading, trading and make article is everyday my job and this is really good job because i can doing this both job at the sametimes.

The work here is like doing more for each person. We should not consider the job here as a formal job, because it is unstable. It should not replace the real work, we should not think so.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

for me not much join bounty, but I limit 3 bounty to complete, most importantly all can run routine and smoothly, for that I choose bounty time that is not too long, the fear will be bored and not resolved, for my signature try to find the 2- 3 months is over, for airdrop still I follow the most important work, for the results thought back

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

I can handle 1 signature campaign and some other article creation campaigns.
In a month, joining only 1 signature campaign is very easy. The task is not too complicated and it offers the small jobs to require.
Therefore, I decided to join in the blog or article campaign. It lets me join more than 10 campaign per month. Commonly, I will input one article to one project per 2 days. Therefore, I can gain around 15 campaign of article.
Now the competition is very high sometimes we will not get to join any signature campaigns, suppose if we get we will work until that campaign finish. Joining social media campaigns and article writing campaigns are depends on how to handle your time management. i can handle only signature campaigns and not get time to work for FB, Twitter campaigns but if you get 1 - 2 hours free time you can participate min 10 to 15 fb and twitter campaigns. 
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

I only joined at one campaign only and it is the signature only because it has a highest paid on this forum.  Social media campaign can spam some social media site and i dont want like them that break the social media sites like facebook and twitter.

angelica lovly

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

of course every bounty hunter has its own strategy in choosing a good bounty, for me a good bounty of course handled by experienced Bounty Manager and we can read the ICO program they are promoting.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

I prefer to sell all the tokens , which are earned by participating in the bounty companies. I think this is the correct method. Of course there are companies that will soon make a lot of money, but as practice shows, the majority of ICO immediately after release to the stock exchange show a negative trend.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

I prefer to sell all the tokens , which are earned by participating in the bounty companies. I think this is the correct method. Of course there are companies that will soon make a lot of money, but as practice shows, the majority of ICO immediately after release to the stock exchange show a negative trend.

Of course selling your coins is the main objective on why we joined bounties but you should also learn to timing because not all times the market is in good shape but most of the times it is verry bad. Much better if you have a patience to wait until you reach your desired amount because it is always good idea to sell your coins at a possible highest price , so that your efforts and hardwork will be worth it.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
only 1 for signature campaign of course, I dont usually join in any other bounty campaigns like social media campaign. if you are handling many types of bounty campaigns, you can write it on google docx and update your work there.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

No one will tell you exactly how much you can earn from participating in bowing campaigns, it all depends on what sorry you will choose. You can run a lot of campaigns at the same time and help you get started with spreadsheets.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

Personally, I only do a single signature campaign at a time. Because it is not my main source of income and isn't my priority at the time. Because, studying is my first and foremost my priority. And cryptocurrency only comes next. I am planning to join some translation campaign in the future. Or some social media campaign.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

hello also, when talking about how many gift campaigns can be handled in a month, if i do about 15 twitter campain / facebook campain i can focus maximally and one signature campain
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

I follow not too much bounty campaign, for example social media campaign, I just follow 3-4 bounty project, but I prefer the bounty campaign article, about 2x a week, because I like to write, and I think reward for campaign article is much bigger compared to social media

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

I only participate in signature but sometimes do articles about a specific crypto if I really get interested in a particular token/coin . I do not want to participate in other bounties I am just focus on one bounty campaign .
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

It all depends on how much you are willing to give time for the bounty campaigns and how much active you are on this forum. If you are active in the bounty campaigns as a full time member then you can easily handle 15 to 20 social media campaigns along with one signature campaign where your weekly income depends on how much engagement and followers you have in social media accounts. If you are experienced enough then you can also handle up to 25 campaigns along with the airdrops. If you are doing part time work then you can handle upto 5 campaigns per month on minimum basis. Positive engagement in your social media accounts will help you to manage all your campaigns in the best way possible.
I agree with your strategy. It is quite easy to handle 15 to 20 social media bounties every month, but I generally don't focus on social media bounties since my strategy is to focus solely on signature bounties. I tend to do a good bit of research before choosing a signature campaign and focus only on that particular campaign for its entire duration and move on to a new one once the current campaign is done. I have friends who tend to work on 10-20 social media bounties every month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: