Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Entry Should Become the Official Quark Logo?  (Voting closed: February 08, 2014, 06:14:04 PM)
JohnSmith - 2 (0.1%)
nish2011 - 0 (0%)
richardmeredith - 1 (0%)
boxxl - 639 (24.2%)
Leigrecc / Leigrec - 53 (2%)
gjeric - 4 (0.2%)
sanders334 - 5 (0.2%)
mymenace - 6 (0.2%)
lana - 0 (0%)
davx - 0 (0%)
martijnp - 1148 (43.5%)
ecki8810/skillrun - 2 (0.1%)
pluMmet - 1 (0%)
barrysoetoro - 428 (16.2%)
Ultimist - 263 (10%)
murt9000 - 1 (0%)
mjbmonetarymetals - 33 (1.3%)
AnnonQ - 2 (0.1%)
Burbuless - 0 (0%)
duuuuude - 3 (0.1%)
altcoincryptographer - 1 (0%)
Bocimier - 1 (0%)
Azure - 0 (0%)
smaragda - 20 (0.8%)
pt57 - 0 (0%)
madjihad - 1 (0%)
CryptoBoomer - 0 (0%)
Sky23 - 0 (0%)
grphcs56 - 1 (0%)
cyberhuman - 1 (0%)
chocobo - 1 (0%)
chwalewr - 0 (0%)
yuddd - 0 (0%)
craigy2 - 0 (0%)
Lir_Djoser - 0 (0%)
Mleekko - 0 (0%)
Medea - 1 (0%)
Mesta/Darklyte - 2 (0.1%)
dimot - 2 (0.1%)
esmash - 0 (0%)
Sp1k4h - 0 (0%)
Emerov - 0 (0%)
actuality - 2 (0.1%)
AdamDelicioso - 12 (0.5%)
donatel99 - 1 (0%)
cryptasm - 1 (0%)
Total Voters: 2638

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL POLL] QRK LOGO COMPETITION  (Read 34132 times)
Ashmasser

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:31:08 PM

Flippro is trying to promote quark so in fairness to him just picking a design wouldn't generate as much attention as a vote might.

And what do you think I've been trying to do for the past 24 hours, George?

Am I going to have to come over and drag you through your well-bricked hedge onto the street and tickle your feet endlessly until you remember the order of operations here?
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:33:33 PM

you laughed earlier at the idea of almost 3.5 billion HUMAN BEINGS living on earth in DIRE POVERTY --- and you call ME the psycho?

ROFLMAO!    Grin     ...you 're the one being laughed at TROLL...

yes, for mentioning those suffering and dying in the clutches of poverty, no less

don't try to deny the sheer glee that came over you as you thought of all those poor, penniless bastards breaking their backs every day until they die so that YOU can put your feet in those warm and fuzzy gray slippers every morning.
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:39:38 PM

don't try to deny the sheer glee that came over you as you thought of all those poor, penniless bastards breaking their backs every day until they die so that YOU can put your feet in those warm and fuzzy gray slippers every morning.

ROFLMAO!    Grin    ...you must be a special breed of PSYCHOPATH TROLL...

Listen, Lola

call me a psychopath troll one more time and i may just have to...

sit here and be angry about it

LOLOLOL

just kidding you twat, your opinion of me is about as important to me as the dust i just slipped on, on my kitchen floor... took me by surprise but then i recovered and swept it into the TRASH where it belongs
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 02:44:27 PM

Fucking lol, this thread is a trollfest.
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:48:21 PM

you want to blame the contestants AND be the hero at the same time by fighting off this troll (me) and you really have deluded yourself into thinking that you will come out of this smelling like a rose?

a rose dipped in CRAP!

plus, you're holding onto that 120k Quark for dear life

you will never see a single quark of it, greedy scum bag - keep dreaming!

ROFLMAO!   Grin

Edit:  Imagine if I were actually in the lead... this psycho-troll's head would EXPLODE!!!    Shocked

i just love how you sometimes speak to the readers instead of directly to me, as if they're the slightest bit interested in what you have to say --- LMFAO

as if they're sitting back, watching this to and fro exchange, hanging on your every word -- "my oh my, what witty insult can he think of next?"

you sure do dream a lot

to fight... the unbeatable foe

et al.

Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:59:58 PM

just kidding you twat, your opinion of me is about as important to me as the dust i just slipped on, on my kitchen floor... took me by surprise but then i recovered and swept it into the TRASH where it belongs

Are you sure what you slipped on wasn't Bill Still's jizz?   ROFLMAO!    Grin

Come on now... we all know you like s****** c***!!!   Shocked

sipping cola? yep
selling cars? nope
surfing cows? definitely
salting carp? sometimes
spying crap? always, obviously, spied a bunch from you already
slurpin cafe? mmmmmmm latte
stiffin cabs? gotta save MONEY where we can, so all cab drivers can't get paid now can they?
slappin cops? no, not a brilliant idea, that could get you arrested

so my likes and dislikes with your established criteria are varied, at best

Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:18:15 PM

Are you sure what you slipped on wasn't Bill Still's jizz?   ROFLMAO!    Grin

Come on now... we all know you like s****** c***!!!   Shocked

let's break this down, just to show you that i ignored the obvious on purpose

you are assuming a whole lot about me, just in that last line...

so let's rip you apart (through your words, not literally) and see what you think of me (and yourself)

ok, let's just put it out there... i COULD be wrong, but I suspect that the words, filled in to say what you were thinking, would be "sucking cock" - right? I could be wrong. Wait, no I couldn't. The jizz reference, it all fits.

ok, so that is established as fact, you wanted to imply that i have a preference for orally servicing males - got it

next, one of 2 things are true -- you are assuming i am male, and that i am straight, and therefore you want to hurt me by implying that i'm gay

or -- you are assuming i am female, and that i'm a prude or a feminist, and that the idea of such things would offend or enrage me

but the default assumption online (by an overwhelming majority) is that most users are male, even if they're not -- that's just how people think

so, we can pretty much establish that you think I am male, straight, and offended by hints of homosexuality

do a reverso.... and you are a male, (at least mostly?) straight, and are offended by hints of homosexuality

you project onto me because you are afraid of your own sexuality - consider yourself pegged

i will not tell you whether i like sucking body parts or whether they belong to females or males, you are not entitled to that information

you're also not entitled to know that people can figure you out from your words, but i thought i'd give you the heads up so that you are more careful in the future

on top of every other disturbing quality you've revealed about yourself, you have now established yourself as (at least somewhat) a closet homosexual/bisexual AND/OR homophobe - so naturally someone of your lesser grade would think something was wrong with one male engaging another orally

pegged

had to do it

don't force my hand again, i beg you

Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:24:55 PM

had to do it

Once again... no Bill Still in your reply!?!?!   ROFLMAO!    Grin

What's wrong, big boy?  I thought you were defending Quark here!  How can you let me say such thing?!?!?    Shocked

um

who the hell is bill still  Roll Eyes
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:27:20 PM

had to do it

Once again... no Bill Still in your reply!?!?!   ROFLMAO!    Grin

What's wrong, big boy?  I thought you were defending Quark here!  How can you let me say such thing?!?!?    Shocked

um

who the hell is bill still  Roll Eyes

seriously who is he? we were talking about sucking cocks and masturbating not masters money or money masters or any reports that are standing still, stuff like that

i'm baffled

i don't believe in all that nwo turnkey tyranny big brother nonsense

oh wait, yes i do

but I "still" have no idea who bill still is nor why he would be any sort of "player" on the scene of crypto currency

sigh, what's with all the speaking in code?

Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:35:49 PM

seriously who is he? we were talking about sucking cocks and masturbating not masters money or money masters or any reports that are standing still, stuff like that

i'm baffled

Bull's Eye!!!   ROFLMAO!   Grin

...just like you didn't know that reworks of the old logo had been accepted in the contest...

you have this habit of making inaccurate and flawed assumptions about me, and it's pretty fucking annoying

if you're going to peg me, get it the fuck right and stop messing around!
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:42:52 PM

you have this habit of making inaccurate and flawed assumptions about me, and it's pretty fucking annoying

if you're going to peg me, get it the fuck right and stop messing around!

ROFLMAO!    Grin    ...get your stories straight then, TROLL!!!    Wink

Where on earth (or elsewhere) have you gotten this idea that people owe you something?

I don't owe you anything. I can be coy, temperate, silly, off the cuff, pretentious, if I want. You don't rule me.

Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:43:56 PM

And leave Bill alone. He has more wisdom than the likes of you will ever hope to have.
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:36:54 PM

Where on earth (or elsewhere) have you gotten this idea that people owe you something?

I don't owe you anything. I can be coy, temperate, silly, off the cuff, pretentious, if I want. You don't rule me.

Is this coming from the same TROLL that was making demands, setting new rules and disqualifying contestants earlier?!?!?    Huh

ROFLMAO!    Grin

i haven't contradicted myself - at no time did i say that i do not rule you - i just said that you don't rule me.

i shall do as i please when i please to whomever i please, as i am a free being, free from fear and intimidation or the shackles you would put me in if given the opportunity

you see, i am free because i believe in purity and innocence (and before you go there, no i am not claiming to be pure or innocent myself) - i just believe that true innocents have to be protected from monsters

i believe, sincerely, that greedy people are inferior to generous people - i struggle a bit here and there with greed - who doesn't? no one is perfect - but i am better than a lot of people who have allowed greed to consume them to the point that they cause others to suffer.

so i am better than you - you clearly haven't reached the point in your life where you care about others enough to let go of your greed and hate.

so you're damn right i'm fucking better than your sorry ass.. - because i don't believe in enslaving innocent people who are just minding their own business and trying to live - i do believe in enslaving those who are lesser - and yes, greedy people are lesser human beings, and more like disgusting monsters that we can't legally put down (unfortunately) and so we must handle them another way

see, while monsters have no problem enslaving and mass-murdering people for the color of their skin, religious beliefs (or lack thereof), or sexuality, or any other TRIVIAL human condition... I absolutely DO have a problem with such things, and so I have correctly identified the real enemies in this world

the real enemies are those who would suck the life out of everything and everyone they can, just to survive themselves

i'm talking about people such as that Shark Tank a-hole, Kevin O'leary - there's an interview with him where he is asked his opinion about the fact that the world's 85 richest people have more money and resources than half the entire human population combined... his answer was that he likes that fact, that it serves to encourage people to work harder, lift themselves up out of poverty, etc...

THAT is a monster. And if you don't agree, you may be one too. And according to my philosophy, he is no longer entitled to his freedom. Now, having the power to actually deprive him of his freedom is another story. He's got money and resources, bought politicians, and a whole system of lies and injustice to protect him, so naturally i'd lose

but the thing is, i'd still be right

people with his sort of attitude are abominations to the human race, and though they live in high places they are not angels

he has lost his humanity, traded for his billions as he looks on and watches the majority of the world suffer and die, while his every want, need, and whim is answered at his beckoned call, every day of his life

of course, that "85 richest people" doesn't include the off record TRILLIONAIRES (yes, they exist, don't kid yourself) - there is a reason the word comes up as misspelled on this and every other forum - and elsewhere - and it isn't because there are no trillionaires - they exist - if you know anything about world business, go back and calculate all the money printed, manufactured digitally, resources traded, and all such transactions that have ever taken place (the ones on the books, of course - the ones NOT on the books is a whole other can of worms) - figure it out - how many trillionaires MUST there be with all that cash flow over the past 120+ years alone? How many diamonds, and how much gold and other precious gems and "rare" materials have REALLY been discovered and harvested from the earth?

Be prepared for a shock if you research it.

You'll find out that there is so much money, so many assets, so many resources that if the (actual) 85 richest people combined their resources and used them to help the rest of us, there would be enough of EVERYTHING to feed, clothe, house, and provide medical care for EVERYONE ON THE PLANET for the next 10,000 years

if you don't have a problem with that, you are a monster, plain and simple - scarcity is a manufactured myth by the money masters who have us all enslaved with manufactured debt - there are enough resources on this planet to take care of every single one of us for our entire lives, but it is being hoarded, sold and resold, and a lot of it (billions of pounds a month) is being allowed to rot and spoil because "money" makes it impossible to get it to people who need it - they would rather let it rot and write off the loss on their taxes, than actually help people with it

what sane, decent person wouldn't find that disgusting?

and the people responsible for all that should just be allowed to continue, unabated? Free enterprise? Yeah, they are free to enterprise to suck us dry until we have nothing and they have everything (we're nearly there now)

anyone with a heart, with a conscience, with any decency at all senses that something is desperately wrong with the world

the root of the problem is greed - by itself, greed is responsible for 99% of human problems

name any real aspect of the human condition and i can demonstrate how most of the problem can be traced back to greed

so i have no sympathy for those who have allowed greed to take them over... i fight it every day in myself, in small ways, because i have had practice at not letting it rule me - and my attitude is, if some schmuck such as myself can do it, then anyone can, so there are no excuses

so greedy people are lesser than me, and people like me

therefore they are entitled to a more limited set of "rights" - the first right they lose under my philosophy is the right to PROFIT at the expense of another sentient being

overall i think we need to set limits on how much one person can have (and i am certain this sounds ludicrous to you) - there are 7 billion of us with every right to not only survive, but to live and thrive - that has been stolen from us by monsters who have conspired over time to enslave us to do all the work they are unwilling to do

i could go on but this is already longer than i wanted... needless to say, i rule over lesser people... and to be clear, i define lesser as "morally inferior"

have you ever thought about what you would do if you were (truly) the richest person in the world?

i have... i would crash every economic system into the dirt by providing the entire human race with everything we need for ALL of us to survive and thrive...  resources so everyone can learn (and have the tools) to take care of themselves

go ahead and say "you wouldn't really do it, once you had the money"

wanna bet?

Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:38:40 PM

And leave Bill alone. He has more wisdom than the likes of you will ever hope to have.

I told you before... but I will tell you again... you don't know JACK S*** about diversion!   Wink

Save your breath next time!!!   ROFLMAO!   Grin

if I was actually trying to divert anything, it would be fucking diverted

i pointed out earlier that you are making inaccurate assumptions about me

this is one of them

you don't know me, so stop pretending as though you do

you have not a CLUE who you are dealing with, slick

Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

exactly

so shut the fuck up and accept your position as morally inferior to me... and i'm nowhere near the top tier, so that makes people like you pretty low on the totem pole - i could be 1 rung from the bottom for all i know, but at least i take comfort knowing your head will be there for me to step on when i need to drag myself out of the muck

even YOU find yourself morally superior to others

i can prove it

now, disregard this question if you have ever taken a human life (and i'm not asking you to answer whether you have or not, nor am i accusing you of anything, to be clear):

do you believe you are better than someone who murders people?

no? really? not even a little?  you think you are on par with a murderer?

precisely... you DO think you are superior to murderers

and if you haven't murdered anyone, you ARE superior to murderers

you have not sunk to their level, morally, therefore you are their moral ruler, get it?

so be proud of that fact... no murderer can tell you what to do

just as no heartless greedy shitpile can tell me what to do

you OWN the murderers of this world

and i own the greedy shitpiles, which may also include murderers

i don't own them by myself, of course - everyone at my level (and i'm not claiming any high level, just a bit higher than the likes of you) owns the greedy shitpiles of our world

someone owns me, and someone above that owns my owner, etc...

how high does it go? i don't know, most humans live their lives in the lower echelons of authority

non-rapists are superior to rapists, non-murderers are superior to murderers, non-liars are (oh, hmm... haven't run into one of those, but maybe a FEW exist)

or not

Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:49:35 PM

quark logo contestant named b---- to quark logo contestant named b-----------, or was it the other way around? meh, whatever ---

whisper whisper, 'hey, you vote for me, and i vote for you - that way we can truthfully claim that we didn't make fake accounts to vote for ourselves -- lol tee hee hee - we can split the prize and walk away CLEAN - little do they know, we faked accounts and voted for each other instead - we're so mighty and clever my friend - tee hee!! plausible deniability FTW!!!!"

"OMG dude, thank goodness no one noticed my reply in this thread as the fake account boxxl2 - oops, i goofed, but you covered it MASTERFULLY! - i thought we were dead and you dismissed it with a cute bit of sarcasm - sheer BRILLIANCE - if i was gay i would SO go down on you right now - tee hee hee!!!! 120k Quark incoming VERY SOON MY FRIEND"

*cough* page 11 *cough*

and you bastards have the nerve to accuse ME of playing games and making fake accounts...

i just fucking got here last night to vote for someone (i'm not telling who, but it was none of the current leaders) and created this account because i was NOT a member here beforehand. i'm not saying i haven't looked around here before, or that i don't know some of you... but i did NOT create this account to make fake votes or however that works - i do not possess the software knowledge to understand how to do proxies to get away with fake accounts - my area of expertise is language (keep comments about my punctuation to yourself, this is a fucking internet forum - i am a published author and i fucking know how to punctuate, i just don't feel like it most of the time, on a forum, so live with it)

you guys missed it, BIG TIME

and lucky for me it happened before I got here

there is no way in hell i could make a fake account and know that such a reply would be made to cover up the mishap -- unless you are going to accuse me of being able to predict the future accurately

go look for yourself, don't take my word for it

*cough* page 11 *cough* THIS THREAD *cough*

a simple one-time exchange between 2 names beginning with b, relevant to this contest and the surge in their accumulated votes overnight

this shit is too good to make up

don't take my word for it, but don't dismiss what i am saying either - i am speaking truth - go look if you have the guts to confront the notion that there isn't just ONE, but MULTIPLE cheaters controlling this contest

*cough* page 11 *cough*

go look for yourself

oh, and there's this:

https://i.imgur.com/9R9vNS8.jpg

my (crappy) annotations are in red - just posting this so they can't go back and alter their posts later - i swear on my fucking life here and now that i did not alter this image other than to add the notes, arrow, and lines in RED

of course you will twist it to say that i did it, that i somehow knew ahead of time what to post, so as to elicit such a classic response, or that i hacked their accounts somehow and spoke for them

so once again i will be disbelieved and a couple of cheaters will get away with it

but here's hoping that at least ONE reasonable person sees this post and understands that i am being truthful - i just happened to be reading through it yesterday and noticed it, and i was like WTF?

but, let them win

they have some of you fooled, but not me

bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:00:58 PM

We are also looking for a logo designed. Please check our Competition thread!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448668.new#new

Hope you will join in!

Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:05:18 PM

or not

First I was just laughing at you... but now I might have to start feeling sorry for you.    Cry

You do realize this is just a contest for a bounty, right?    Huh

...just need to know if I should exclude you or not from the troll list that I will continue to have fun with until the end of this contest...

HINT:  If you answer Yes... you stay on the troll list.  No... you go straight to my Ignore List.  CHOOSE WISELY!   Wink

Well, since you stupidly forgot to include the other answer possibilities, my answer is neither, so fuck off (again) - put me on any list if you want, or don't, as if i fucking care

i will miss your conversation, though, i must say... i don't entirely hate you... you've at least got some spark and personality

i will never admit to actually "liking" certain aspects of your character

so ignore me if you must, nice talking to you, sort of, i guess, perhaps

god damn it, what the fuck is wrong with me? someone threatens to ignore me and suddenly i feel compassionate towards that person? i am a fucking freak --- must --- maintain --- the air --- of superiority ---- because he --- undoubtedly ---- and flawlessly --- will do just that

sanders.334

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:07:55 PM

AssMasher,
Please do everyone a favor, and just resume making fake accounts and voting for your real name!  This thread was much more civilized when you were busy creating fake accounts and voting for yourself.

What's hilarious is since you've been busy posting like a psycho on here, your real designer name has only received a few votes!?  Hmmm...you can't do both buddy...please stop posting, and simply resume creating sock-puppets and voting for yourself.

It's SOOO obvious...if those dozens, and dozens, and dozens of votes were from outside traffic, we would expect them to keep increasing regardless of your individual activity.  But since you're busy posting on here now, your votes have mysteriously stopped.  That is what's called a "tell-tale sign".

Like I said before...I know exactly who you are and your behavior is downright desperate and pathetic.  To me, it sounds like you're extremely hard-up for money, but stealing it from FlipPro isn't the solution, and it isn't decent and fair.  If you really do have a 2 year old child, go get some government assistance.  Through your posts, language, and behavior I can feel how desperate you are, but don't punish the entire Quark community BC of your own personal circumstances.

Seriously dude, do everyone a favor and spend your time and energy by resuming to create sock-puppet accounts, and vote for yourself - things were much more peaceful then.

Bobby
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:08:56 PM

We are also looking for a logo designed. Please check our Competition thread!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448668.new#new

Hope you will join in!

Our apologies, dear friend. You must have seen the thread title and thought this was an actual competition for a spectacular logo design?

No, I'm afraid it isn't that ambitious. It's a race to see who can vote for themselves the most for yet another 4 days (egad).

/decency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: