Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens or Bitcoin?  (Read 536 times)
Alenas2018

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

I would choose ethereum because according to the software developers of Byzantium, the new protocol update stabilized the average time for the Ethereum block update (25 seconds on average per block), which adds extra scalability to the network. Byzantium also accelerated the number of the transactions per one block, which means that new users can be attracted since they will be able to mine more coins without slowing down the network. Byzantium also activated the possibility of sharing data of any size between smart contracts without the need of changing the blockchain state (that would slow down the process).Did you also hear about some predictions on Ethereum to reach the price of $1000 in 2018? It seems, that those new EIPs are opening the door for that, since the current price has already surpassed the $800 level.Since there were no major complaints about the operational capacity of Byzantium, the Ethereum enthusiasts are eagerly waiting for the new technological updates promised by Constantinople. This promises a further increase in the popularity of the most valued alt coin that has been created after Bitcoin.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

Looks like this year not the best time for Bitcoin. Probably still a lot of optimism on Bitcoin, but I think its potential will not be as if we find the right token. Maybe at this time, individually Bitcoin is more beneficial, but of course a little greed took me to the Ethereum token.
Moeda

Activity: 1555
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

Ethereum tokens and bitcoin differ but explain which is more beneficial to you? Why? Which is worth more?

Edit: It's opinion based. I'm asking which you prefer in any scenario (i.e investing, holding, ico) and then explain your reasoning.

You compare two great coins, making people confused in choosing between them. Bitcoin is the number one coins in the world that has been very successful, Bitcoin journey is quite mature. While Ethereum also has a good roadmap. But if the investment talk is very dependent on the contents of our wallets, if I have a lot of money then I choose Bitcoin investment, if the money is minimal then I choose Ethereum. I think it's two coins that complement each other.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

Ethereum tokens and bitcoin differ but explain which is more beneficial to you? Why? Which is worth more?

Edit: It's opinion based. I'm asking which you prefer in any scenario (i.e investing, holding, ico) and then explain your reasoning.

If you are a newbie in this cryptocurrency world, I suggest you go with Bitcoin because it's all where started, it has the highest trading volume and large market cap that is why it became the best coin in the market which means that your investments are secured.  I prefer Bitcoin if you wish for long-term investments and day trading due to its high potential growth.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

I will prefer to tokens  because i will invest in different type of coin by that there is less risk to loose my money.because my investment is diversify.
Farrahyap27

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:46:15 AM

If you want me to choose between tokens or bitcoin, well my answer would be Tokens because you could really know if this tokens is really high value it depends on the developer and the project sometimes you can get high value tokens and when you trade it you can get bitcoins or eth. I love collecting altcoins or tokens its really made my life exciting. And it
depends on what you are looking for. ethereum tokens are mostly using ERC20 token standard. they are utility tokens and provides you some benefits of a project. and sometimes they are very profitable for investment as well. on the other case bitcoin is the major crypto currency domiinating all the crypto market.
3kpk3

Activity: 910
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

Why in the world would you compare the king of the cryptocurrency to tokens? Are you serious op? Tokens exist thanks to Bitcoin which is why this is a very silly question. Bitcoin will always be the king of the cryptocurrency world and tokens will always depend on Bitcoin for their survival to an extent in some way or another. Even the popular altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin etc depend on Bitcoin and its popularity for their survival.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

Tokens on different altcoin holds a lots of potential for applications beyond cryptocurrency and in future, every part of our lives including finances my be tokenized  in a decentralized secure way that will improve the well been of all of us! For now, Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

Both are of course beneficial. Bitcoin is the first and standards of transactions for all tokens while toke ns just as the name implied it makes transaction on a platform faster and as well ETH token have an added advantage of smart contract which can help in building an executable programming functions of ones own.
Both is beneficial but it depends on what you plan using it for.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

I would prefer bitcoin because bitcoin is valuable than token. Token is created in ethereum network and not much have value and othen token are shitcoin.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

Me I would pick bitcoin,  if I were you lets invest in this one  it can be a long term but basing on the charts, the market value of bitcoin is low but that is the good and right time to do so. You invest and hold it until bitcoin market value rises up and you well see you will earn it.

Iam saying this why? Because others in the past already got rich year, which that long term is years instead of altcoins  a year maybe and can be in 3-5 a waiting of results. Still I would stick in bitcoin.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

The main job of most of the traders (If I dont want to say ALL of the traders) is collecting the satoshi through altcoins/token.
So the advise is raise the bitcoin via tokens/altcoin because end of the day, we want to raise our amount of bitcoin.
To do this, you have to learn when to buy and sell the alt/token, when to keep bitcoin.
There are days that you profit just by dont do the trade.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

The best thing for holding is Bitcoin(best in total of risk and reward). You also can hold altcoins because there can be higher reward but risks are much more higher.
To trade altcoins are better in my opinion. They can give you profit in btc while btc is in flat.
And for ICO investing best is Ethereum if we talk about eth-based tokens. So that's it Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

certainly, the bitcoin is much more promising. the main ones are certainly crypto was King of the bitcoin is a reference for other cryptos. therefore, of course, it would be a good thing if investing in it because of course if the development of crypto-increasing auto hence bitcoin will also be increased.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

Ethereum tokens and bitcoin differ but explain which is more beneficial to you? Why?
I know not all the people here are totally supporting bitcoin "only" portfolio's. You have been suggested to diversify and one of the option can be any of those erc20 based tokens.
Some of those tokens are not listed to an exchange so why waste your time to stay with it if you have no way to trade it? bitcoin can be sold and bought everywhere so the convenience of having it is why I like it most.
And comparing it to any coin doesn't fit, bitcoin will always prevail.
Which is worth more?
BTC

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fzavertuk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

BTC has a high cost, and this will be profitable. But the tokens are available free of charge and therefore has less value.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

Both are very potential, if choosing the best among them, obviously the best bitcoin, because bitcoin, many projects create other coins that appear in tokens form. For me Eth tokens and bitcoin are useful in short and long term investments.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

All I earn in cryptocurrency I earn with tokens. Bounty campaigns, pump'n'dump strategies is useful for tokens but not for Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is very useful for p2p transactions because it is more safe and more familiar to people.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

well i prefer "hodling" bitcoin and ethereum or any tokens that has a potential for long run.  Because we all knows some of the token nowaday is affected as well on bitcoin situation like eth so for me much better to buy some now and hodl until the market stabilize.  because for sure some of token will follow after bitcoin progress no doubts.
trill312

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

I prefer ETH because in my opinion it's more common than BTC, i mean easier to buy/sell tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: