Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens or Bitcoin?  (Read 536 times)
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:44:28 AM

In my opinion, both the investment options and the pay for the campaigns in BTC or the tokens, I see the BTC is high value but will be profitable for sure. But for the tokens its price is low or you get it for free. But the tokens can be very profitable for a short time, or you will not get anything ... So I like the BTC more.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

In my opinion, both the investment options and the pay for the campaigns in BTC or the tokens, I see the BTC is high value but will be profitable for sure. But for the tokens its price is low or you get it for free. But the tokens can be very profitable for a short time, or you will not get anything ... So I like the BTC more.
yes, I also prefer Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the main coin in crypto so the quality is no doubt, Bitcoin in my opinion is more promising so I use it for long-term investment.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

Bitcoin is the best here but no need to pick because we can too in tokens

If the developer of coins or tokens are so active like they have plan that's good for investment

buy btc,eth and ltc then start,aion and lunch this is my recommended for investment here in crypto
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

I might choose a token. Bitcoin is too big to expect multiplication like the past. I know the risks will be bigger, but maybe the new project is the coin I need to pursue what I miss. And when compared to the current Bitcoin situation, I think I'm still on the right track.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

Ethereum tokens and bitcoin differ but explain which is more beneficial to you? Why? Which is worth more?

Edit: It's opinion based. I'm asking which you prefer in any scenario (i.e investing, holding, ico) and then explain your reasoning.
seeing the current market conditions that are always experiencing major correction, I prefer to hold tokens from ICO that look very potential rather than bitcoin whose price continues to decline in the near future, because most ICOs if they issue a new type of token would want the token sales target to be achieved, if they feel that the token sales target has not been reached, they are likely to do their best to achieve sales targets
If you're looking closely at current market conditions, you won't fail to see that because Bitcoin is experiencing market correction, so have all other coins and tokens, so it's not like we have any coin/token yet, that's immune from whatsoever that affects Bitcoin. If you ask me, I would wait for all these to bottom out!
Shame_Game

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

Of course, I prefer bitcoin. Tokens are rapidly falling in price after listing on the exchange. Bitcoin is also falling now, but it, unlike tokens, has very serious prospects.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

Not an easy answer, but I'll answer Bitcoin. In the future I believe I will be more familiar with the token Ethereum and those who embody the success I expect. But for now, it looks like I have not finished with Bitcoin yet.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

Like most people, I think both are in all the investment plans. First of course I want to get the benefits of Bitcoin first, then little by little will build a complete portfolio. Of course with the Ethereum token included in the main plan. For me there is no greater benefit except from a combination of both.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Ethereum tokens and bitcoin differ but explain which is more beneficial to you? Why? Which is worth more?

Edit: It's opinion based. I'm asking which you prefer in any scenario (i.e investing, holding, ico) and then explain your reasoning.

If you are investing you can choose altcoins since there are many altcoins that can provide a lot of income to investors or traders. Bitcoin is good for securing and transferring funds and it can also be profitable, however, it is too expensive to buy a lot of it and it's market is a little stable unlike altcoins which can either pump or dump fast.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

The best way is hold as BTC as altcoins. If you check criptocurrency market trends for last  year you will see that the best option was holding as BTC as altcoins 50/50.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

They are both good when it comes to cryptocurrency business, but if I will choose which of that two are better it's simply bitcoin is the most to own for a long period of time, because some of tokens now are same to be a form of temporary when it comes to their market value because mostly tokens are dropping their price value regularly, unlike bitcoin price that rise and blooms regularly.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

Of course Bitcoin will be better than tokens, because bitcoin has many advantages over tokens, such as the use of Bitcoin that is already thorough
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

Currently I am not supporting any ico’s because of huge coins as well as solution already prevent in market most of the tokens are become NV nothing . I think it’s better to invest on independent blockchain technologies and some exchange coins . Blockchsin technologies still trading under value is Ada, iost, trx , eos , xem . And exchange coins are coss , kcs and bnb .
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Of course Bitcoin will be better than tokens, because bitcoin has many advantages over tokens, such as the use of Bitcoin that is already thorough
In terms of investment attractiveness, tokens are better than bitcoin. But there are a lot of scams on the ICO market. In order to invest in tokens, you need to understand more about projects. In fact, it is very difficult. It seems to me that only a few can be successful in this market. Investments in bitcoin are less risky.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin and altcoins. First, I believe that the more coins I have in my portfolio the less risk of losing all my money and more chances to increase my income. Secondly, I prefer to invest in a long term. Therefore, I expect that in the future, in any case, I will take more money than I invested.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

I believe that the Altcoins have a stronger potential for growth than the top 10 coins. You just need to choose the right coin and have enough patience and profit will flow in a stream into your pockets!
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

If we compare these two currencies, I give preference to Etherium as the most technically advanced coin that has already shown its strength.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

I always prefer Holding method for all my investments. Currently I am having X % of BTC in my account which I am holding without touching it. That is I only sell a % of it if I am in emergency situation or if I really need for something really urgent. However I do refill my quota back to where it was and thus keeping the balance of it.

However, ETH is something futuristic investment and being cheap one, I am trying to invest more and more money into it. Cheap ? Yes, cheap as compared to bitcoin. And who knows what ETH might bring in the future as BTC did very well over few years.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

Bitcoin is the best here but no need to pick because we can too in tokens

If the developer of coins or tokens are so active like they have plan that's good for investment

buy btc,eth and ltc then start,aion and lunch this is my recommended for investment here in crypto
It looks like there is a lot of tokens are increasing on the term of bitcoin price. Sometimes the bitcoin can't affect the altcoin due to the various reasons. Bitcoin is only good to become the store value that means it can become a good place to keep your value on the bitcoin form while altcoin offers volatility.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

Bitcoin has always seemed more reliable to me and I think that there is nothing better than it and the Ethereum that has become popular not so long ago. Tokens are too unstable

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: