Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens or Bitcoin?  (Read 536 times)
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

I prefer holding tokens than holding bitcoin, Bitcoin nowadays has a high price unlike in tokens I buy cheap price and sell when I get profit.
siena23

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

I think Ethereum is more useful to me because it has generated a lot of profit for me, I prefer all the scenarios you mentioned, because I think all the scenarios you mentioned are related.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
quanahri

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

I think in the long run the coin will dominate. However ETH or NEO are very strong platforms today. Small tokens will gradually be replaced, and strong currencies with real benefits will grow. I believe BTC will still be number one
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

I prefer bitcoin because it has it's own blockchain and it is more valuable. You can make big profit by bitcoins rather than ethereum but both coins are worthy. If you invest in bitcoin i would suggest you hodl it for long term.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

Well depending on the situation and your investment strategy. But I prefer Token this time over Bitcoin because Bitcoin's market capitalization is too large to make a large profit unless you have a large capital and you timed the pump right. Meanwhile for Tokens, you could get them for free with their own bounty and you wouldn't have to risk money in it unless you invest. Also, newly created tokens doesn't have a market cap yet, meaning, you could gain a lot of profit from it but at the same time not. It's riskier to invest in Token but the reward is high.
sentbit

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

if saving for a long time I select a token that has future potential by searching for information in advance about the token, but if for sale and buy I choose bitcoin because the transaction is large and almost most know bitcoin.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:47 AM

Ethereum tokens and bitcoin differ but explain which is more beneficial to you? Why? Which is worth more?

Edit: It's opinion based. I'm asking which you prefer in any scenario (i.e investing, holding, ico) and then explain your reasoning.
I had invested in bitcoin last year and gained 4x the amount. But now I'm investing in altcoins. Because I realized that altcoins can give us better ROI than bitcoin if we choose the right altcoins to invest.
Shakitano

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

The best thing to do here is differentiate your portfolio in both, while choosing good ERC20 tokens (since most of them are garbage with no working product).
Imo every single crypto portfolio should have at least 30-50% of its value in bitcoin (varying depending on alt-season/bitcoin bullrun imminent), the rest of the portfolio (so altcoins) are just a mean to stack more bitcoin (also the reason you should count your altcoin gains/losses in satoshis and not dollars)
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Diversification is very important, especially in the crypto market.  In my portfolio, 25% of BTC, 25% of ETH and 50% of altcoins.  I tried different options, but I stopped on this one.  It is more profitable and you experience less losses when they are ..
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

You mean altcoins other than bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very tested coin in the market and bitcoin is the main coin, if you make a choice of course this is the best coin to hold. Altcoins are promising bigger profits than bitcoin because you can get the price before entering the market but with a very big risk
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

for me, tokens is worth. because bitcoin in my way is to hold and get my profits if the price increase. tokens for me is worth because i trade what i want and i used tokens for my earnings.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

I like to hold bitcoin ignite got it from lower price but I would love to choose altcoins when bitcoin is too much expensive because the risk is higher.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

I prefer holding tokens than holding bitcoin, Bitcoin nowadays has a high price unlike in tokens I buy cheap price and sell when I get profit.

This is very common things, some parts of my portfolio I do the same. But with some parts, I will go for a day trading, or for a long run holding. It totally depends on the particular coin.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

Bitcoin is actually worth more since a lot others are simply just like clones and repetitions anyway. However, some tokens which are attached to real life product are actually worth holding and investing as well based on the fact that the product can end up being used at large and that could erupt some huge demand for it. The idea is to hold something that is going to be worth it and sustainable in value in the long run anyway.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum will still be the best choices in hodling and investing. Whether for a long term which is more beneficial, or in a short term basis. However, investing in other altcoins aside from ethereum is also profitable.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

Ethereum tokens and bitcoin differ but explain which is more beneficial to you? Why? Which is worth more?

Edit: It's opinion based. I'm asking which you prefer in any scenario (i.e investing, holding, ico) and then explain your reasoning.
both Ethereum coin and bitcoin can provide benefits if we can manage well. I personally prefer bitcoin because bitcoin has a high value and bitcoin prices are always ranked top in the price list of all coins. holding and investing more comfortable if you are in the right place like bitcoin.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

Bitcoin of course.

I mean, in theory there could be a couple needles in that haystack of scams and bad projects. But when comparing the whole lot to Bitcoin, it's not even close really.
getting Bitcoin is much more beneficial. because Bitcoin's level of development will be great for generating far greater profits in the future. I usually hold the coins I have, with the ability Bitcoin to continue to grow will be very capable to produce a high price in the future.
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

All I earn in cryptocurrency I earn with tokens. Bounty campaigns, pump'n'dump strategies is useful for tokens but not for Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is very useful for p2p transactions because it is more safe and more familiar to people.
ibrarak92

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

if you choose a rapid growth of coins many times, then I take tokens, but it's very risky, for long storage with the prospect of growth I use bitcoin
AleksandrSMI

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

I use investing in bitcoin and a bit on the etherium, the rest of the coins I do not trust
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: