Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-currencies exchange BITEXBOOK - FREE listing new coin/token  (Read 46890 times)
bitexbook (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

What are the requirements for listing?

The conditions are agreed individually, but listing it is free

Good news! Do you list token with <10 mln collected funds?

You can write your offer to partnership (@) bitexbook.com

Hope our token has a chance!

maybe))))))))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOquora.org
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

I have to verify BITEXBOOK account to deposit and withdraw??? Can i trade in BITEXBOOK without verify my account??
bitexbook (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

I have to verify BITEXBOOK account to deposit and withdraw??? Can i trade in BITEXBOOK without verify my account??

Verification is not required for working with crypto currency, unlimited cryptocurrency deposits/withdrawals
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

Verification is not required for working with crypto currency, unlimited cryptocurrency deposits/withdrawals
If verification is not required then what are the security procedure you take to secure the id?because verification is one of the security proces
bitexbook (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 11:36:20 PM by mprep

If verification is not required then what are the security procedure you take to secure the id?because verification is one of the security proces

With the legality of our activities, we are required to comply fully with the highest international security levels in order to keep safe the financial resources and personal data of our customers. The BITEXBOOK platform supports 5 ways to protect access to personal data:

• e-mail authentication
  • sms-codes
  • Google Authenticator
  • a list of white IP addresses
  • a list of white wallets

Dear Clients!

We share with you news about the latest release. Some minor bugs have been fixed in the new release and along with that we have finally launched a mobile version of our application for Android.

Already today you can make a crypto-currency exchange from anywhere in the world, since the BITEXBOOK exchange is always at hand now. The mobile application BITEXBOOK has all the same options that are available to you in your personal account on PC.

We invite everyone to the Google Play Store to get the mobile version of the BITEXBOOK exchange! Download, test and leave your comments. Your opinion is important to us!

Best regards,
BITEXBOOK team
ICOquora.org
Copper Member

Activity: 123

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:51:50 AM

With the legality of our activities, we are required to comply fully with the highest international security levels in order to keep safe the financial resources and personal data of our customers. The BITEXBOOK platform supports 5 ways to protect access to personal data:

• e-mail authentication
  • sms-codes
  • Google Authenticator

That's great i think those security
  • e-mail authentication
  • sms-codes
  • Google Authenticator
is enough for a trading website.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:00:58 AM

• e-mail authentication
  • sms-codes
  • Google Authenticator
So a number of security system has been activated for the protection the ids.new project has so innovative ideas & investors will look through this project
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

Hello, team! I have a question. Are there any limitations for working with crypto?
There are no any limitations for working with crypto

There are though, the goverments are always cracking down on crypto establishments so that's one "major" limitation I'd say lol
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

• e-mail authentication
  • sms-codes
  • Google Authenticator
So a number of security system has been activated for the protection the ids.new project has so innovative ideas & investors will look through this project

That's just a standard procedure, 99% of the exchanges and the likes have the same set of features, nothing new IMO
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

Bitexbook have so many good qualities.they have less withdrawal time,transactions fees & many more.very few project can give such features
bitexbook (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:49:31 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 11:36:43 PM by mprep

I am just amazed to see thia project.Its a lucky project for the investors.so is there any minimum amount to contribute in your project?

no, we do not have any limits

A launch of ERC20 tokens: DRT and SPF

Dear Clients!

We would like to share with you information about the latest releases.

First of all, we inform you that a few days ago the first token DRT became tradable on our exchange. You can exchange the token for BTC. DRT is the core infrastructural element of the Auctionity platform – a solution providing decentralized blockhain auctions in real-time. The aim of Auctionity is to make auctions safer, faster, and more reliable through blockchain technology. DRT holders have their own exclusive @Auctionity Club. Join to get access to a dedicated reward program become part of a growing community at https://www.auctionity.com/auctionity-club/.

Another important for us and interesting for you news is the launch of SportyCo token (SPF). This token is tradable with BTC from yesterday. SportyCo is introducing a brand new industry of sports crowd micro-financing while providing athletes, clubs, and sports organizations with macro-funding on their respective end. SPF Token, a fully ERC20 compatible utility token of value, is the fuel of the SportyCo's ecosystem.

In the near future, even more interesting coins and tokens will be available for exchange. In addition, new contests will be launched, participating in which you can win cash prize and dispose of it at your own discretion. Follow our news on the site and in social networks.

We've increased liquidity x10

Dear Clients!

Every day our team works hard to provide you with the highest quality and comfortable working conditions with our exchange. The weakest point of any new exchange is the low level of liquidity. We also have not been spared this problem.

Today we are pleased to announce that we have entered into a partnership agreement with a major provider of crypto-liquidity. As you can see, for the past few days our order books have enough Buy and Sell orders for six currency pairs: BTC/USD, LTC/USD, ETH/USD, BTC/RUB, LTC/RUB, ETH/RUB. Today we've also expanded liquidity of ETH/BTC, LTC/BTC, BCH/BTC, DASH/BTC and ZEC/BTC cross-rates.

Please be reminded that you can exchange coins and tokens from anywhere in the world, because now the BITEXBOOK exchange is available in the mobile version for Android

Discuss the news in the official Telegram-chat. Follow our news on the site and in social networks.

Ask questions directly to developers

Dear Clients!

The BITEXBOOK exchange is in Telegram now! We invite you to our official telegram-chat, where you can ask questions to developers, communicate with other users of the exchange, as well as discuss the latest news.

Best regards,
BITEXBOOK team

Listing ZenCash

Dear Clients!

Today we have launched one more well-known coin Zen-Cash! Thus, the line of trading tools available for exchange has been extended by ZEN/BTC.

Please be reminded that you can exchange coins and tokens from anywhere in the world, because now the BITEXBOOK exchange is available in the mobile version for Android

Discuss the news in the official Telegram-chat. Follow our news on the site and in social networks.

Monero has been listed!

Dear Clients!

Especially for fans of Monero, we have launched the coin paired with BTC (XMR/BTC). Monero became the 13th coin we have listed.

In the near future, a line of tools available for trading will be expanded with equally interesting coins and tokens: TRON, EOS, BANCA, Odessey and others.

Get the latest news before anyone else you can in our official Telegram channel, and receive information at first hand - in the BITEXBOOK  Telegram - chat!

Free listing on BITEXBOOK

We invite miners to list their coins and tokens on the BITEXBOOK exchange absolutely free!

We offer only the best terms for cooperation and your product promotion:

Exchange of your coin/token for Bitcoin
 Exchange of your coin/token for fiat money (discussed separately)
 Expansion of your token into new markets in the CIS, as well as Latin America, Indonesia, Africa.
 Promotion of your coin/token through our partners
 Listing of your token in 1 week time (as soon as all conditions are agreed)

Our team guarantees you support on any issue. We believe that our cooperation will be profitable and useful for both sides.

More details on the listing conditions are available on the  BITEXBOOK website.

Get the latest news before anyone else you can in our official Telegram channel, and receive information at first hand - in the BITEXBOOK  Telegram - chat!
Extent_space

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

Hello from Extent Foundation. we would like to list out token on your DEX.

Extent is an erc20 standard token based on Ethereum network. Extent project is a multifunctional platform for token creators and their future investors. Extent can benefit both sides - for creators, in extending the number of their project’s potential investors, while the Extent token hodlers can gain access to free automated airdrops.

0x670699ada430bd6eb3ce761f8307c52c396add05
Symbol: EXT
Decimals: 0
Total Supply: 100,000,000 EXT

*Project had no ICO

Official website: extent.space
Ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4811497
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Extent_space
Telegram channel: https://t.me/extent_news
Telegram group: https://t.me/extent_space
bitexbook (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:56:04 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 11:38:24 PM by mprep

Hello from Extent Foundation. we would like to list out token on your DEX.

Extent is an erc20 standard token based on Ethereum network. Extent project is a multifunctional platform for token creators and their future investors. Extent can benefit both sides - for creators, in extending the number of their project’s potential investors, while the Extent token hodlers can gain access to free automated airdrops.

0x670699ada430bd6eb3ce761f8307c52c396add05
Symbol: EXT
Decimals: 0
Total Supply: 100,000,000 EXT

*Project had no ICO

Official website: extent.space
Ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4811497
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Extent_space
Telegram channel: https://t.me/extent_news
Telegram group: https://t.me/extent_space

Hello. thank you for your interest in our exchange!

At the moment, your project is still too young, but we will be happy to cooperate with you when you have more established community.
Please. contact us a little later.

Good luck!

The most long-awaited release has been held

What you have been waiting for has come true! The last release have included some new features and options, but the most important thing is - together with this release we have launched the long-awaited referral program! But first things first:

- The FINANCE section has been updated. Now there are two new tabs: REPLANISHMENTS and WITHDRAWALS. We did our best to make the section more convenient and informative.

- An option to withdraw RUB to MIR cards has been added.

- The possibility to withdraw money by the Yandex.Money payment system has been restored.

- A new section "Promos and contests" has been added. At the section you can get information on the current promos and contests.

- The REFERRAL PROGRAM has been launched - we consider this to be one of the best offers at the moment.

This is nowadays news, but going a little bit forward - we plan to organize a large-scale competition and please you with cash prizes. In addition, the launch of new coins and tokens will take place.

Listing ODYSSEY (OCN) - investments in the shared ecosystem

We would like to present you a new ERC20 token - ODYSSEY (OCN) - a blockchain project based in Singapore. The ICO project was completed in late January 2018, at which $ 50,000,000 was raised and about 4 billion OCN tokens were sold.

What is the economy of sharing?

The economy of joint consumption is one of the most actively developing areas in the world. Companies such as Uber, AirBnB capture entire industries. Odyssey has ample opportunities to make this type of economy more efficient by using smart contracts. They are already taking big steps towards integration with OBike, one of the largest companies based on the economy of joint consumption.

Odyssey & Tron

We’ve got Justin Sun, TRON founder, among the advisers of Odyssey project.  He is the one who rocks. He is not only the face of the project, as some other famous in this sphere people do, but he is really into Odyssey. TRON became a partner of Odyssey and now Justin is constantly tweeting about Odyssey and making announcements about all new stuff, advertising this project in all the ways possible.

Liquidity OCN/BTC

We’ve supported the listing of this token with start liquidity. Due to the new gateway we created a lot of available offers for buying or selling at the beginning of trades. Everyone can immediately satisfy the desire to get Odyssey or sell it to withdraw the funds using fiat money.

Wish you successful trading!

GRIF listing - double reward for mining, discount system and more!

Today we are pleased to present a quite young, but ACTIVE-growing project - "TARTARIA" and their GRIF coin. But let's start from the beginning…

First of all, let’s talk about the "foundation" of this community - the team! There is a strong team of businessmen behind this project who have working offline businesses, which means there is no doubt that they will be able to bring up online business. The "TARTARIA" project has an official state registration and a public office (address: The Russian Federation, the Krasnodar Territory, Djubga, Stroiteley 2, room 6Krai, Djubga settlement, Builders 2, room 6), which  allows not to doubt the seriousness of intentions.

The goal of the TARTARIA project is social equality. All its participants should have equal rights and opportunities in the whole ecosystem. And the project itself has many directions: from discount and cashback systems to tourism and agro-businesses in conjunction with Alternative energy. And these are not just empty promises written in white paper - these are already planned projects.

The internal currency in this whole ecosystem is the GRIF coin. The feature of GRIF mining is getting the REWARD NOT ONLY in this coin, but in FIAT MONEY as well!!! Yes!!! This is true!!! All coin holders have the opportunity to receive additional reward in USD or RUB due to the current promotion "Money for GRIF". In this way the team contributes to THE GROWTH OF THE DEMAND for this coin, and consequently to the GROWTH OF ITS PRICE.

This coin was listed on the BITEXBOOK exchange only a couple of days ago, but our clients are actively trading in this coin already. We invite you to invest in the promising GRIF coin. Trading is available in a pair to BTC, but in the future we are considering the possibility of introducing pairs to fiat currencies.

New method of replenishment - QIWI!

We inform you that our team have fixed the mistake in Trading section, connected with charts and depth of market display. Please, pay your attention to the new time frames (1/5/15 min etc.) added. Now you can continue working on our exchange, analysing a desired trading tool even more thoroughly.

Looking at the Replenishment section you can find there one more deposit method for RUB wallet - QIWI. While using this method, funds are added instantly. A fee for the transaction is 5% of a transaction sum.
In the near future we are planning to expand the amount of  available payment systems. Follow our latest news on website and social media.

The market-maker transaction fee is 0%!

Just as leaves fall down during the autumn time, transaction fee for market-makers falls down on BITEXBOOK as well. Oh yeah! That's not a joke. Autumn transaction fee for market-makers will be as high as 0%.

During the promotion aimed at building and increasing liquidity of available trading tools every customer of our exchange will be able to place order absolutely free!

This promotion starts today and will last till the end of October. Don't miss the chance to save on the currency exchange and to contibute in development of liquidity of the trading tools you're interested in.

Customer Support Service is now working 24/7

We respect our customers and value their time. Therefore, our Customer Support Service has begun to work 24 hours a day and seven days a week.

Cryptocurrency symbolizes freedom!

We cannot allow our customers to depend on the time of day or time zones. Therefore, wherever you are, at any time of the day - write to us! Our friendly and professional support team will promptly answer your questions.

To get the latest news before anyone else you can in our official  Telegram channel, and receive information at first hand - in the BITEXBOOK  Telegram - chat!

Dear customers!

Financial operations - the most expected section.

Now you can easily track the current status of all your financial transactions!
Our exchange analysts have given you the possibility to be aware of your deposit or withdrawal stage. Moreover, you don't have to wait for the online operator's response to get the information about a cryptocurrency transaction, while since that moment it is placed in your personal account.

In order to get more details about the new section and available functions personally, please, follow the "Financial operations" tab.  Our team has thoughtfully added all necessary filters so that the search of relevant information couldn't take much time.

Best regards,
BITEXBOOK team

We are undoubtedly glad to have listed TRON!

TRON is a blockchain-based decentralized entertainment platform. TRON gives to the platform developers the opportunity to promote their games and gambling related applications, i.e. it acts like an AppStore and Google Play equivalent.

The digital entertainment market mostly consisting of online games and casinos is estimated at about $ 1 trillion, i.e.TRON platform can be compared with a such services as Alibaba. It is worth considering that the majority of investors are from China, so there is no doubt that it will gain popularity. Therefore, we expect from the coin a serious growth.

In addition, our exchange has signed a preliminary cooperation agreement with the TRON Foundation, but the details will be announced a bit later ...

Listing TRON has already been carried out. Good luck in your trading!

Trade with 0% fee on BITEXBOOK!

Hurry up! The fee for market-makers has sunk to an incredible level - 0% for each transaction.
The BITEXBOOK team has decided to encourage market-makers who form and increase liquidity with the help of all available tools. Under this special offer, you can place orders for free.

The special offer will last till the end of October. Grasp the opportunity to save money on currency exchange.

Delisting the currency pair ZEN/RUB

Due to the low interest from the users of our exchange, we inform you about the delisting of such a currency pair as ZEN/RUB. You will still have the opportunity to exchange ZEN for BTC.

Placed orders for the ZEN/RUB trading instrument will be canceled, and the funds will be returned to the owners wallets. This change will come 26. 10. 2018.

Get the latest news before anyone else you can in our official Telegram channel, and receive information at first hand - in the BITEXBOOK  Telegram-chat!

Bitexbook will never be the same!
It's time for a new design!

Our team keeps in step with the times! Therefore, we decided to change the design of the Bitexbook exchange cardinally. The new design will meet all modern standards of the cryptocurrency market.

Today we have updated the main page. We hope that you, dear clients, will appreciate our new layout! And this is just the FIRST STEP leading to great site design updates! TRADING section will be updated in the following.

Also, the exchange's app will be updated soon. We will add such important options as "Deposit" and "Withdrawal".

To get the latest news before anyone else you can in our official Telegram channel, and receive information at first hand - in the BITEXBOOK  Telegram - chat!

Deposits - directly from BITEXBOOK mobile app!

BITEXBOOK mobile app has become even more convenient and useful - now you can make deposits and withdrawals using your application.

In order to get your crypto-wallet address you should follow the "Wallet-Deposit" sections, select the currency you need, and copy your personal address. In case you need to withdraw your money, switch to the "Withdrawal" section, fill the form and send it to our financial department.

Mobile app is totally safe and protected by two factor authentification, which we recommend all our clients to activate.

We've also upgraded the menu by highlighting the main sections and grouping subsections. The menu has become more intuitive and grouped by sections: Trading, Wallet, Settings. Now you can get to the desired section in just a couple of clicks.

To get the latest news before anyone else you can in our official Telegram channel, and receive information at first hand - in the BITEXBOOK  Telegram - chat!

The action "0% Commission" is EXTENDED until the end of the year!

Dear friends! You are so actively manifested yourself throughout our stock that, after analyzing the results, we are unable to respond to this.

Therefore, for all who managed or did not have time, could or could not, we EXTEND the action "0% Commission per transaction for market makers" until the END of this YEAR!

The terms of the action remained the same. As part of the campaign on the formation and development of liquidity for available trading instruments, each user of our exchange can trade without any commission, acting as a market-maker.

Deposit using Yandex Money

We are pleased to inform you that we have added another replenishment method, which will allow you to make a RUB deposit using the Yandex Money service.

We know how long many of you have been waiting for this. And now you can use a new way to replenish the RUB wallet - Yandex Money.

We strive to expand further the range of available payment systems. Next ones will be such replenishment methods as Sberbank@Online and Alfa-click.

BITEXBOOK and TRON have established cooperation!

Previously we briefly announced that we have agreed to establish cooperation with the TRON. That cooperation allowed TRX to get listed on the BITEXBOOK exchange with trading pair TRX/BTC on 2nd of November. Today we would like to provide more details about it.

Team of the BITEXBOOK exchange, with the help and support of TRON discussed the potential future prospective of blockchain development around the world, as well as in the Asian region, and established joint strategic plan to further develop collaboration.

Our exchange is committed to a free listing of tokens based on the blockchain TRON, which successfully passed the ICO stage and proved to be positive:

- The team actively participates in communication with its community;
- complies to follow the roadmap;
- has a mature and promising product that later will allow a launch of full-fledged project.

For these projects, we are ready to be the FIRST exchange platform to provide with a FREE listing for the tokens with trading pairs to BTC and TRX, and potentially direct pairs to fiat currencies such as USD and RUB. This step will allow these tokens to bring their projects to a new level and gain access to investors who working mainly with standard fiat and crypto pairs (USD, RUB, BTC, ETH, etc.). Our exchange provides the ability to make deposits and withdrawals using Visa, Mastercard, MIR payment cards, as well as electronic money systems such as Webmoney, Ya.Money, Qiwi, etc.

We are glad to have this cooperation with partner such as TRON. In regards of future, we hope to establish strong cooperation that could expand and grow.

First TRON tokens listing SOON!

The news about BITEXBOOK and TRON Foundation cooperation has caused great interest among the creators of TRON-based tokens. After negotiations with various teams we selected several interesting and promising tokens for you.

We are pleased to inform you about listing of TronWallet, TronWatchMarket and TronGold in the near future. Trading of these tokens will be avaliable to BTC and TRX. We are also considering the possibility of expanding trading pairs to fiat currencies, such as USD and RUB.

Trading launch of these tokens will be supported by starting liquidity.

We are making our exchange safer and more convenient for you!

We are pleased to inform you about the latest release which presents some significant changes in the functionality of the exchange:

1.   Trading algorithm has been changed, some previously known issues have been fixed: prices are now sorted strictly by the best price. If there are multiple orders at the same price, they are sorted by the time that they were submitted.

2.   If your order has been partially matched, it still stays on the order book, even if the rest of the order is less than the minimum value. At the same time, the amount of the transaction fees may exceed the declared ones, taking into account the existence of the minimum fee for trading (0.00000001 for cryptocurrencies and 0.0001 for fiat currencies).

3.   The "Wallets" section now contains information about all placed orders in different currency pairs.

4.   Verification procedure has been changed:
- “Basic” status. It is required to fill in personal data and provide a scanned copy of your passport.
- "Verified" status. It is required to provide your selfie with a passport in your hand.

And that's not all. In the near future you will find Tron tokens listing and an updated design of the “Trading” section.

Sberbank@Online deposit method is available

We are pleased to inform you that the replenishment in RUB is now available via Sberbank@Online.

Sberbank today is a powerful modern bank that is rapidly transforming into one of the world's largest financial institutions. Sberbank not only meets all the current market trends, but is also ahead of them, confidently focusing on rapidly changing technologies and customer preferences.

Since now Sberbank card holders can make deposits on our exchange without any problems.

In the near future, we are planning to continue to expand the range of available payment systems.

bitexbook (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:13:46 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 11:44:11 PM by mprep

Fast exchange in our Mobile App

Good news for BITEXBOOK Mobile App users. We have just released the new version of the application. What are its advantages?

•   The Fast Exchange tab has been added. Now you can make a direct cryptocurrency exchange at the exchange rate right in your Mobile App. In order to convert currencies just choose the desired ones and press EXCHANGE.

•   We have also made a quick link to the online chat with the operator. You can ask operators any question you are concerned about and get a quick respond.

•   The opportunity to hide empty wallets has been added in the Settings.

The new version is already available for downloading. If you haven’t downloaded the App yet hurry up and do it now!

SPF/BTC and DRT/BTC pairs delisting

Due to low interest from the users of our exchange, we inform you about deleting of such currency pairs as SPF/BTC and DRT/BTC. SPF and DRT tokens will be also delisted.

Consequently, we ask you to withdraw all your SPF and DRT balances to other wallets until 12/31/2018.

BITEXBOOK is BitFlip’s assignee

Earlier BitFlip declared itself bankrupt as it had not been able to fulfill its financial commitment anymore. During the bilateral negotiations we reached an agreement according to which StreamCapital Group company (BITEXBOOK cryptocurrency exchange) becomes a legal successor of the rights and duties of BitFlip exchange. Under the terms of the agreement, the following rights and obligations were transferred:

right to domain names bitflip.li, bitflip.cc, bitflip.info;

obligations on payment of money to clients BitFlip;

right to the remainder of Fiat money held in the accounts of BitFlip, and cryptocurrency.

The BITEXBOOK Exchange undertakes to fix BitFlip customers balances in its system by issuing debt tokens in the equivalent of the currency in which balances have been remaining on BitFlip customers’ wallets (tokens are issued with the “bf” prefix).

The redemption of these tokens in the ratio of 1:1 will be made from the funds received from trading fees (in the amount of 100% ) of BitFlip customers. In the future, the BITEXBOOK management is ready to provide additional reserve funds for the prompt discharge of debt obligations. Moreover, we are planning to negotiate with the management of some coins, offering them to help compensate for the losses incurred by the BitFlip team.

The departments' working hours change during the New Year holidays

The working shedule of financial department and customer service will be changed! Please, take this information into account while planning your balance operations.

- December 31, 2018: financial department and customer service working To 18:00 (MSC)
- January 1, 2019: day off
- January 2, 2019: financial department and customer service working From 9:00 (MSC)

All the applications filed during the New Year holidays will be processed on January 2, 2019 from 9:00 (MSC) during the work of the finance department.

From Wednesday 02.01.2019 from 9:00 all departments begin to work as usual.

Join our official BITEXBOOK Telegram channel and Telegram - chat in order to obtain first-hand information and to keep up with the latest news!

Listing Tether (USDT), as well as a lot of different perks.

Our team has decided to please its users on New Year's Eve with the good news.

Firstly, Tether (USDT) listing took place. The trading is available in pairs with BTC, LTC, ETH, USD and RUB.
Tether (USDT) is a digital token based on the Bitcoin blockchain, which makes it easy to trade fiat currencies by converting them into crypto coins.

Secondly, we have released the update of some exchange's sections. Let us see what's new after the update:
1.   Now you can hide zero balances of your wallets, which will allow you to work only with the balances having funds on them.
2.   The bug with making a withdrawal request was fixed. Now you will see the notification about a successfully created application.
3.   The market depth indicator has become available. You can easily estimate current demand and supply in the market.

Thirdly, TRON deposits and withdrawals were restored on the exchange. After carrying out technical works by TRON team all the problems with blockchain synchronization were solved. Thank you for your patience.

Also, the tab “EXCHANGE” and many other things will be added soon.

Join our official BITEXBOOK Telegram channel and Telegram - chat in order to obtain first-hand information and to keep up with the latest news!

TRON tokens are already on the exchange!

The event you all have been waiting for has finally happened. Today we have listed 4 promising TRON tokens: TronWatch, TGOLD, TronWalletMe and Intergalactic Gaming.

Some words about each of them:
•   TronWatch (TWM). TronWatchMarket is an intuitive and fully-featured Decentralized Exchange (DEX). It will allow you to trade between TRON, TRX10, and TRX20 Tokens in a secure, decentralized manner.
•   TGOLD (TRXG). This is a crypto currency store of value which represents the total amount of mined gold on earth. Also, it is a Utility Token that will be used within our future community Dapps.
•   TronWalletMe (TWM) is a very secure open-source project, contiainig beautiful, simple yet powerful p2p wallet and exchange. TWX will enable token holders to connect into a hub and execute instant purchases of tokens directly through smart contracts.
•   Intergalactic Gaming (IGG).This web-platform uses blockchain technology and smart contracts to develop the way users interact with each other in the sphere of E-sports.

You can trade these tokens in pair with TRX. Token Communities are going to provide starting liquidity.
Good luck with your trading!

The action " DOUBLE reward for privileged partners" is EXTENDED for 2019!

We provide an opportunity for our clients to get additional profit by attracting new customers to the BITEXBOOK exchange. We offer favorable terms of cooperation and the prospects for growth of your income level.

DOUBLE reward ONLY for the first 1000 partners! Unique offer for the partners, who want to build a long-term and win-win cooperation.

Become one of the first 1000 partners who have fulfilled the conditions:
•   Bring 10 and more new clients, who will make a deposit more than 0.01 BTC;
•   Wait till all of your new clients make the general volume of turnover reach 2 BTC.

You will have LIFETIME double commission and it will never be reduced!!!

When the number of partners reaches 1000, the rest of partners and those, who have not fulfilled the conditions, will have the standard commission.

0% commission for market makers until the end of 2019!

The terms of the action remained the same. As part of the campaign on the formation and development of liquidity for available trading instruments, each user of our exchange can trade without any commission, acting as a market-maker.

Transaction fee for market-makers will be as high as 0%.

Don't miss the chance to save on the currency exchange and to contribute in development of liquidity of the trading tools you're interested in.

New level of protection and Deposit / Withdrawal for 0% Commission

We are glad to inform you about the release of a new update with changes and additions:

1. For reliable protection of our clients, we have connected Captcha on the login page, which should reduce the number of attempts to pick up access accounts by attackers.

ATTENTION! Due to Captcha connection, users of the mobile application must update the application for correct log in.

2. The Bitex-code tab appeared in the "Finance" section.

Bitex-code is a possibility to Deposit/withdraw funds with 0% Commission. Now you can exchange funds between users. We also start cooperation with "exchangers", which will allow you to use Bitex-code to withdraw funds in other ways that are not common on our exchange. Now the exchange using Bitex-code applies only to Fiat funds (RUB, USD). Soon it will be available for cryptocurrency.

3. For more convenience, in the "Wallets" tab of the "Finance" section, tokens with the prefix "BF" were transferred to a separate table.

4. Online chat has become open even for unauthorized users.

Follow our news to always be aware of the latest developments!

BitWhite (BTW) listing

BitWhite is an efficient, flexible, and safe decentralized application platform designed to provide effortless development of decentralized applications. Integrating JavaScript and relational databases, BitWhite enables easy development of DAPPs and traditional web applications. BitWhite maximises the productivity of developers opening up unlimited business opportunities and novel web-based applications. BitWhite is a diverse and open platform and can be customized to support many applications including finance, document storage and copyright certificates.

BitWhite is a forward-looking, low-cost, distributed and decentralized application solution.

BTW coin has been already listed. Trading is available in pair to BTC (BTW/BTC).

The redemption of debt tokens on this coin will take place in the near future.

Fiat Liquidity Restored

We are glad to inform you the good news. Now you can make transactions for any amount of cryptocurrency without any special losses!

It's no secret that the weak point of any exchange is low liquidity.
For the most comfortable trading conditions, our exchange has entered into a strategic partnership with a large market maker.  Due to this, liquidity in the fiat trade pairs was returned.  Now the "glasses" are filled with a sufficient amount of liquidity at current market prices.

We wish you a successful trade!

BitCoen (BEN) listing and trading form update

Our team continues making the exchange more convenient and functional for you! Another update took place today, so now you can see the following additions and changes in the work of the exchange:

1. BitCoen was added to the list of coins available for trading in a pair with BTC (BEN/BTC).
BitCoen is the first public open exchange network. BitCoen network technology is capable of processing 1,000 transactions per second. The network is protected from spam and false transactions.
The redemption of debt tokens of this coin is going to be as soon as possible.

2. Updated trading form. Since now taker/maker commission is counted in terms of the set price. If your order is implemented on the market condition and the set price meets order list criteria you will see taker commission. In case you set the price which will add your order to the order list you will see 0% maker commission.

3. Clients statistics (the number of active traders and registered users) and the exchange’s total trading volume are placed at the bottom of the page.

Follow the news in order to keep the track!

Hatch Support

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 08:18:51 AM

Hello,

Please add HATCH cryptocurrency to your exchange.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5072252.0

HATCH (https://hatch.ga)
bitexbook (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:02:43 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 11:48:10 PM by mprep

BitTorrent distribution and a new way to analyze the crypto portfolio

We have 2 great news that will delight you with the opportunity to receive additional income, as well as its convenience and functionality!

Firstly, the BITEXBOOK Exchange is included in the list who support BitTorrent (BTT) airdrop for TRON holders of tokens, which Justin Sun reported on February 11 on his twitter account.
BitTorrent is a network protocol for sharing files over the Internet. Files using this protocol are transferred in parts, and each torrent client, receiving these parts, at the same time gives them to other clients. Back in June 2018, the TRON Foundation, founded by Justin Sun, acquired BitTorrent. ICO of BitTorrent was more than successful. 59.4 billion tokens worth $ 7 million went off the hammer, and all this in just 20 minutes. Over the past few days, the BTT token has shown a powerful cost increase of more than 700%, which shows a real interest in the cryptoactive. Read more about BitTorrent Airdrop.

We will list this token and open trading to BTC and TRX in the near future.

Secondly, our stock exchange appeared on Blockfolio!

Blockfolio is the easiest way to track and manage your cryptocurrency investments. In the application, over 2,000 cryptocurrencies are available, convenient graphics, the ability to set alerts to not miss the right course and much more. This service is available for both Android and IOS.

We will inform you about new products soon. Please, stay tuned.

Bitflip token statistics has become public

A long-awaited section with information about BF (BitFlip) tokens has appeared on our exchange. In this section you can find information about the total debt balance, the percentage of redemption for each token, data on your balances and your redemption share. The entire redemption history of BitFlip tokens is also recorded.

The link to the “Bitflip” section is available at the bottom of the website (in a footer).
In the section you can also read the terms of redemption algorithm with examples.

Good news: ETH withdrawal restored and orders highlighting added

We keep on working hard for the benefit of our users! A new update was launched today. Let's have a look:

1. The withdrawal of Etherium coin (ETH) is restored.

2. In the “Trade” section, the placed orders are highlighted in bold type. Now you won't lose your placed orders among many others in order list.

3. The “Wallets” tab is updated - the orders opened by you will now be minimized. If necessary, just expand the list.

4. White list of IP addresses is improved - add the IP addresses of your devices to the white list to minimize the risk of hackers access to your account.

5. In theFinances” tab of the “Finance” section, the hash for each transaction is displayed again.

And in the near future BTT and MFCoin listing is expected, as well as the long-desired redemption of BTW and BEN tokens.

Redemption of BENBF and BTWBF tokens

Long-awaited news! Today, February 26, was made a test buyout of BTWBF in the amount of 100,000 BTW. Testing was successful. All test data is reflected on the statistics page.

In accordance with the previously described buyout algorithm for BF tokens, February 28 will begin the first buyout of BENBF and BTWBF debt tokens will take place. The buyout of recorded debts will be made in full.

The buyout of tokens will occur automatically and will be fixed in the financial history of the wallet with two operations: the operation of debiting the token balance with the prefix “bf” and the operation of crediting the token's purse of the same name without the prefix “bf”.

300c23be

MFCoin and BitTorrent Listing

We've listed MFCoin (MFC) and BitTorrent (BTT). What should you know about them?

MFCoin is a clone of the popular LiteCoin cryptocurrency, with the Proof-of-Work & Proof-of-Labor security mechanism. The main idea of the project is creating your own virtual state, with a new society and modern governmental mechanisms. This is a new extraterritorial state model called Freeland. MFCoin is a Freeland cryptocurrency.

BitTorrent is a network protocol created for sharing files via the Internet. Due to this protocol, files are transferred in parts, and each torrent client, receiving these parts, at the same time gives them to other clients. Back in June 2018, the TRON Foundation, founded by Justin Sun, acquired BitTorrent. ICO of BitTorrent was more than successful. 59.4 billion tokens worth $ 7 million were sold out in just 20 minutes. Over the past few days, cost of the BTT token has increased by more than 700%, which indicates a real interest in the crypto asset.

Listing has already taken place. Trades are available in pairs to BTC (MFC/BTC and BTT/BTC).

Redemption of BTW and BEN debt has been completed.

Today was the redemption of BitFlip exchange debt tokens. BITEXBOOK exchange redeemed 100% of BitWhite tokens in the amount of 1454815.052 BTW and BitCoen tokens in the amount of 62330.88959753 BEN.

In March, we are planning the next stages of the redemption and listing of coins that were on BitFlip exchange. Follow our news.

Exchange improvement and the listing of FOOD, LINDA, OMG

Today a new update of our platform has been released. We have made significant changes to the internal architecture of the exchange, eliminated data loading and display errors, improved system performance.

Also, some new tokens in pairs to BTC are represented in the Trading section: OmiseGO, Linda Coin and FoodCoin. Here's a brief description of them:

OmiseGO (OMG) is a scalable financing solution on Ethereum basis that enables transparent peer-to-peer transactions in the real time.

Linda Coin (LINDA) is a PoW / PoS hybrid coin that offers more than 70% of the PoS block award pure phase and 99% per annum. Also designed to provide flash-like and secure transactions.

Foodcoin (FOOD) is a token aimed at solving problems in terms of food sale. Producers and consumers will be able to interact without a long chain of intermediaries, which will reduce the cost of products, and thus the manufacturers themselves will receive a bigger reward for their work.

Soon you will be able to appreciate a new design of the Trading section, and in this context a large-scale competition will be held, where each of you can win REAL MONEY!
For BitFlip token holders, the next buyout will take place in the near future, including top coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc.) and fiat currencies.

Listing of Revain and CasinoCoin

The listing of tokens Revain and CasinoCoin took place. More about tokens:

Revain (R). The creators of the platform want to implement a system that eradicates the fake reviews as a phenomenon. The implementation of the idea will get rid of the dominance of fake reviews, which are often one of the types of weapons of competitors, or a way of unfair competition. And the site will become a resource that will be popular as a source of unbiased, personal and unpaid opinion.

CasinoCoin (CSC) is a digital currency developed specifically for the online casino industry. CasinoCoin is based on the blockchain technology of the popular Ripple cryptocurrency, which, according to CSC developers, provides the coin with the necessary speed, security and scalability.

Trading is available in CSC/BTC and R/BTC pairs.

Soon you will be able to appreciate a new design of the Trading section, and in this context a large-scale competition will be held, where each of you can win REAL MONEY!

BitFlip token redemption will be held on April, 10

Long-expected news! On Wednesday, April 10, in accordance with the previously described algorithm for BF tokens redemption, the following tokens will be bought out in the amount of:

ETHBF - 20 ETH;
RUBBF - 30 000 RUB;
BENBF - full amount;
BTWBF - full amount.

The redemption of fixed debts will occur automatically and will be reflected in the financial history of the wallet by two operations: the operation of debiting a token with “BF” ending and the operation of crediting a token without "BF" ending to the same wallet.

In the coming days, we will announce the next stage of the redemption of many other tokens.

Deposit / withdraw RUB and USD via exchange websites using BITEX-code

As we mentioned earlier, we are starting cooperation with 'exchangers', using which you will be able to withdraw funds using Bitex-code in other ways that are not available on our exchange.
So, the great news! The first exchange websites have activated depositing and withdrawal via BITEX codes:

WestChange - deposit/withdrawal BITEXBOOK-USD. Exchange is available for: Privat24, Advanced Cash USD, Perfect Money USD, Payeer USD, Sberbank, YandexMoney and Qiwi.

LEOexchanger - deposit/withdrawal BITEXBOOK USD and RUB. Its exchange is available for: Perfect Money, Payeer RUB and USD, Advanced Cash USD.

We invite everyone to check out the new deposit/withdrawal option. In the future, the list of exchange offices that accept BITEX-codes will be expanded. Follow the news of our exchange.

BITEXBOOK will never be the same!

The most long-awaited update of the site is out, where the new design of the trading page is presented, the new “quick exchange” section and much more. First things first:

1. Fully updated design of the "Trading" section. We have made the page as user friendly as possible, and the new appearance meets all modern standards of the cryptocurrency market. In addition to the updated design, new features appeared in the section:
  • You can see not only your current active orders, but also the history of your operations on a specific currency pair.
  • Editing the "Total" field has become available as well as the ability to indicate not only the purchase/sale amount, but also the total amount relative to the price (the volume will be calculated automatically).
  • The choice of a trading pair has been moved to the new “MARKETS” block, where the best buy/sell rates are shown, the volume of trading and its change over the past 24 hours. Also grouping of currency pairs is available as well as the addition of a currency pair to the Favorites tab.
  • For extra convenience we've added sound signals. Creating, deleting or filling of order is now followed by pleasant sounds. Be informed about the operations on your wallet.

2. A new section for quick currency exchange has appeared. If you want to exchange a cryptocurrency, it is now enough to fill at least one field “I give” or “I receive” and press the button “EXCHANGE”.

3. General errors and shortcomings of the site are fixed.

4. You will also receive redesigned letters from us.

We invite everyone to appreciate the new features of the exchange and the design of the "Trading" section.
KimJongUnCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 82

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:21:23 AM

please can you pm me details around addcoin / listing fee`s ?
thank you in advance

bitexbook (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:55:03 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 11:53:53 PM by mprep

please can you pm me details around addcoin / listing fee`s ?
thank you in advance

listing information - https://bitexbook.com/en/about/listing-currency

We’ve added new fiat pairs (to RUB and USD)

Good news! New fiat trading pairs are already available on our exchange. DASH, DOGE, TRX, XMR coins can now be traded to dollar (USD) and Russian ruble (RUB). Also we’ve added a pair of DASH/USDT. In the future, the variety of fiat trading pairs will be expanded.

Due to low interest on the behalf of clients of the exchange, we inform you about the removal of the GRIF/RUB pair from trading list.

Merging orders, exchange's own coin, etc.

We are constanly working on making our exchange more convenient for you. Today a new update has been released, and it includes:

•   A new option has appeared in the order book: now all orders with the same priced can be merged into one;
•   Also now you can see the total volume of a currency you choose to buy or sell;
•   The errors, popping up while filling in the trading form, were fixed;
•   Our team has released its own coin - BPCOIN, presentation will be very soon;

Follow the news of our exchange not to miss the freshest updates!

Welcome the long-expected listing of Ripple (XRP)

During the whole process of migration we have been asked one the same question: “When will you finally list RIPPLE?”. The long-expected and highly-demanded event has happened exactly TODAY. Ripple (XRP) has become available for trading on our exchange.

The listing of the coin has already taken place. Its trading is available in pairs to BTC (XRP/BTC), RUB (XRP/RUB), USD (XRP/USD), USDT (XRP/USDT), ETH (XRP/ETH), and to the BitFlip debt token (XRPBF/XRP).

The list of Bitcoin Cash pairs has also been extended - we have added fiat pairs BCH/USD and BCH/RUB, as well as crypto pairs BCH/USDT and BCH/ETH.

BitFlip token redemption will be held on June, 14

Long-expected news! On friday, June 14, in accordance with the previously described algorithm for BF tokens redemption, the following tokens will be bought out:

• BTWBF;
• BENBF;
• ETHBF;
• XRPBF.

The redemption of fixed debts will occur automatically and will be reflected in the financial history of the wallet by two operations: the operation of debiting a token with “BF” ending and the operation of crediting a token without "BF" ending to the same wallet.

Next week we will announce the next stage of the redemption of many other tokens.

RUBBF, LTCBF and BTGBF tokens redemption took place today. The next stage of redemption will take place on June 25!

Today, June 20, part of BF-tokens was redeemed in the amount of:
• RUBBF - 200,000;
• LTCBF - 20;
• BTGBF - 17.575027.

Due to the fact that trading commission, which is used to redeem all recorded debts, was too low (RUBBF - 1459.61362678, LTCBF - 0.06199115900000007, BTGBF - 0.00509466), 99% of the redeemed BF-tokens were redeemed from BITEXBOOK exchange own funds.

On Tuesday, June 25, the next stage of BF-tokens redemption will take place. The following tokens will be redeemed:

• BTCBF;
• BCHBF.

The redemption of debts will take place automatically and will be recorded in the wallet financial history with two operations: the write-off of the token with the “BF” prefix and the deposit of the token without the “BF” prefix.

We want to remind you that the amount of redeemed BF-tokens for each tokens holder depends on the following 2 factors:

• the percentage of BitFlip token user's ownership of the total debt towards this BitFlip token - coefficient 1 (C1);
• the percentage of the user's trading activity (in BTC equivalent) of the total trading activity of all BitFlip token holders (in BTC equivalent) - coefficient 2 (C2).

By trading more activity, you can influence the amount of tokens redeemed by increasing it several times. A lot of active traders, whose trading volume is about 0.2-0.5 BTC per month, get from 50% to 100% of their total debt redeemed. Please keep this information in mind!

“There will be no losers” contest has been launched

A huge competition from BITEXBOOK has started, and the prize fund is going to be up to $ 5,000, the number of winners - up to 70. The prize fund and the number of prizes will increase with each participant!

Registration for the competition is open from 06.24.2019 to 07.21.2019
The competition is held from 08.07.2019 to 08.04.2019
Winners announcement deadline is 11.08.2019.

The earlier the better! By registering before the rest of the participants, you can increase your trading volume and increase your chances of winning. The only thing you need to do to participate is to submit a FREE application.

You think that you are unlucky and you will never win a money prize? At least, you will receive a 0% fee for all trading operations till the end of the year. We can guarantee that.

The statistics on the contest is open for public, and you will always have access to the rating table of participants. Learn more about the competition...

Delisting BXB, GRIF, BSM, etc.

On July 8, due to the lack of activity in the auction and the inability to contact the development teams, the following coins will be delisted:

• BixBite (BXB);
• Grif (GRIF);
• BitSum (BSM);
• Zeon Token (ZNC).

Also, according to lack of activity and low interest from customers, will be removed from the auction:

• Banca (BANCA);
• Odyssey (OCN).

In view of this, we ask you to withdraw all balances of these coins to other wallets until July 31, 2019. Replenishment of the above coins will be disabled today.

Replenishment via EXMO-codes and margin trade announcement

Another update was released, and here are some new things for you:

Public page of Margin Trading.
Many clients have been thinking for a long time about possibility of “lending” money for getting bigger profit. Today we are announcing launch of BitexMarginTrade platform, which allows you to trade with leverage on favorable conditions. And using BPCoin, an internal coin of BITEXBOOK exchange, you can get privileged terms for margin trade. Get 100 BPCoin for free.

Replenishment via EXMO-codes.
Now you can easily transfer your funds from one exchange to another. Or you may use this opportunity to withdraw your funds from our exchange paying a lower fee. At the moment you can replenish only USD and RUB.

Quick exchange is now available in the updated version of mobile website.
From now on you can make a direct exchange of cryptocurrencies right in your mobile phone at the rate of the exchange.

Follow our news in order to keep up with latest events!
KimJongUnCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 82

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:37:52 PM

are you still offering free listings ?
please contact me

bitexbook (OP)

View Profile