Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ico for June 2018  (Read 625 times)
t6niseerme

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

preCharge  Wink
fitsaintbig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

Have a look at Varanida too

It has a great potential

I will rather prefer an ICO like Varanida to invest in

Its concepts are great and will yield bountiful profit

There are indeed interesting initiatives in this space; but the market is so huge (look at the off-chain companies in the ads / publishing industry) that the true differentiator will be team's execution and vision.
We are offering several advantages to all stakeholders that we are describing our WP (https://www.varanida.com/whitepaper.pdf).
To name just a few:
- advertisers: can build apps on top of our protocol and pay less their ads if their ads quality score is high
- publishers: can run nodes to allow them faster ads delivery and get rewarded by the network
- users: rewarded for their attention, their data and also for voting for quality of ads & content
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

I know a project worth investing now. It will be listed immediately after the ICO, in July. Minimal profit 100 -150% (for short-term investments).
Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Why Mammoth Platform?
"To date, cryptocurrency has yet to gain mainstream adoption. The last barriers to mass market adoption will be removed when cryptocurrencies become embedded into everyday commerce.

Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone.

In order for users of the MMT wallet to transact in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency wallet. This functionality can only be accessed with a MMT token. The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum.

Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security  guarantees as  an onchain operation. Data channels allow us to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being conductedon-chain, but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other."
50 000 MMT = 1 ETH (Total Pre-sale = 150 000 000 MMT)
Address Pre-sale contract
0x99879B8BA614fBC8B2dd5d41563d1458ec9b4629

Send any amount of ETH to the address pre-sale contract and you will receive the equivalent amount of MMT tokens to your transfer ETH.

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:00:53 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 09:19:03 PM by tatangas215

I have found a new ICO project that really interesting that's name is INGOT. Everyone has got something to change in the financial system, while most of them are unrealistic and conflicting, a select few are genuine and are offering real-world solutions to problems that are plaguing the industry.

INGOT happens to be one of such innovations that could bring about what could be thought to be a revolutionary approach to blockchain admittance into the mainstream financial markets.

The economic industry comprises of investment vehicles and financial corporations present both in the conventional traditional investment circle and in the new era of blockchain enterprises.

The problem identified by the INGOT team is a gross disparity and the level of disconnectedness between the worlds of financial inclusion.

Moreover, barriers exist in such a way as to hinder the full potential of the monetary system, some of which includes lack of transparency and efficiency, high entry barrier, huge transaction fees levied on investors and finally, the silos-effect between crypto and traditional markets.

The solutions being proposed by the INGOT platform is the creation of an ecosystem that links cryptocurrency markets with the traditional investment and economic markets thereby creating a bridge to effectively moderate how these two different ecosystems can coexist and relate with an aim to improve their independent financial prospects and benefits to the investor.

The platform will also feature concepts like inclusive wallets, IC digital bank, IC brokerage, IC ICO accelerator, IC exchange, IC crypto certifier; together, they will constitute the service placeholders for the platform.

They are conducting a TGE to raise a maximum sum of $90 million USD to provide efficient service delivery. However, a minimum of $37 million USD is required for the core development of the project and ensure successive development along the value chain.

Their crowd sale will run in stages with presale started on May 01, 2018 and will last till June 30, 2018, their main sale also comprising of sub stages will commence on July 01, 2018 and end on August 11, 2018.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

This month has not yet ended, but there is still time to see the best of the best. Although if you look at the current situation on the crypto-currency market, many even promising projects will be in very poor condition.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

Whats best ico for JUNE 2018

I know Xcov.com ico and fantom
What about you ?
Still finding don't know how much time I've wasted this summer but I'm sure i will find the best suited for me. As they say take your time don't rush it until you find it and also "never give up" those words don't work everyone but still works for me. As of now im looking at some running ICO's that can maybe benefit me though I'm still taking my time to identify this ICO to ensure my saftey and my money im done with hyip and ponzis somehow i can identify them but i don't judge things quickly i learn all them and judge it at my perspective.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

What about you ?
The ICO for the month of June in my opinion is Etherisc, it has as a goal, making insurance fair and accessible. A decentralized insurance protocol to collectively build insurance products. It has great benefits for those who will invest in it and those who will partake in the bounty. Check it out.
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

I know Fantom for June too, it is very hype, as well as Metronome. Usechain and Quadrant Protocol can also bring a good profit to their investors, in my opinion.

fitsaintbig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:50:21 PM

Have a look at Varanida too

It has a great potential

I will rather prefer an ICO like Varanida to invest in

Its concepts are great and will yield bountiful profit

There are indeed interesting initiatives in this space; but the market is so huge (look at the off-chain companies in the ads / publishing industry) that the true differentiator will be team's execution and vision.
We are offering several advantages to all stakeholders that we are describing our WP (https://www.varanida.com/whitepaper.pdf).
To name just a few:
- advertisers: can build apps on top of our protocol and pay less their ads if their ads quality score is high
- publishers: can run nodes to allow them faster ads delivery and get rewarded by the network
- users: rewarded for their attention, their data and also for voting for quality of ads & content
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

Hello, everybody talking about fantom ico for june. Am just hearing about this Altcoin for the 1st time. Can anyone share the link to their ANN so i can learn more about the project. Thanks
mrbear11

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

What about you ?

Phantom is a good project with a strong team, a possible competitor icon. In this project, it is definitely worth taking part.
Yes, I think so. I applied KYC few days ago, hope will be approved.
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

Unfortunately, there is very little chance to get there, Fantom will hold 2 rounds of the lottery and only 2400 people will be able to participate in its ICO.

Mikele777

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

What about you ?

i like keplertek,  https://keplertek.org/
Luchi100

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

my faworite is daw network - https://icodrops.com/dav-network/

now is last round, finished after 14 day.
lukbeson

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

What about you ?

check go network, 45 mln$ already reached.
https://icodrops.com/gonetwork/
https://tokensale.gonetwork.co/

finished after 4 day
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

Check my signature , this is the best ico right now dont miss the opportunity to invest and be part of fstest and the most awaited ico this month.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

ICOs also little risk in this month because already all the coins are dump in the market. So we should pick the ICO platform anytime this will move to down and  better we should stay away in ICO platform we are all safe mode in current situation. But some promising projects are always growing so we should analyse and moniter the right platform then pick to right time this is the best way to choose the ICO in every month.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
lukbeson

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

Check my signature , this is the best ico right now dont miss the opportunity to invest and be part of fstest and the most awaited ico this month.

man, moneytoken ICO is ended Smiley

IMN is my favorite ICO to, but now tokensale is finished.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

the most encouraging ICO gauge of 2018 is Cointed on the grounds that it is an organization with a mission and chooses to change cash utilizing crypto. Cointed has set up a system of Crypto ATM machines in Austria and a few other European nations. Their tokens are called CTD and encourage ATM securing
AliveBuda

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

Undoubtedly ICO is a great investment with a great future, but there is one thing but it is impossible to reliably answer what's best, it all depends on the investment strategy.  It's all very subjective and personal.  It's hard to make predictions even for 1 month, for even more meaningless swing.  You can take into account a lot of futurological forecasts, but there is no guarantee that they will be more reliable than the forecasts of a beginner.  One can say for sure.  In my experience, it is much more convenient and reliable to invest through good companies.  For yourself, picked out Eloncity.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: