Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ico for June 2018  (Read 625 times)
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:54:59 PM

I think Global REIT is one of best ICO for June 2018. Because Global REIT is the first ever Blockchain-Based Sharia-Compliant REIT to be launched in the market. Global REIT makes it an extremely attractive investment platform in the real estate industry globally. Crowdsale ongoing and you can see at https://globalreit.io/
chickensoup1

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

TIM(The worlds first GPS Powered Blockchain.) TIM is GPS combined with blockchain. And this changes everything. It exponentially improves the performance of permission-less agents by a new consensus mechanism based on geomining. The dapps become hyperlocal and geo-location aware. This boosts security and experience. The MVP network, at BitPost, provides 100k+tps capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, IOT array operations scalable to 100M tps by Q4-2018. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by swarms and geo-mining for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Sonder is the best at the moment on markets
bitsmola

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

Winstars will be very good!! It will be revolution on gambling. I know the team and they are very good people! They know how to do a cool project.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

Either i also prefer fantom for 1 of the best ICO not only for this month but i believe also for this year    Smiley
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

June is almost over, but there is still the opportunity to participate in Origin Protocol, for example, it has very nigh rate, but lock period will be almost 1 year.

ZvezdAndre

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

Either i also prefer fantom for 1 of the best ICO not only for this month but i believe also for this year    Smiley
I agree with you, FANTOM is a good project. But the ico is already over. Will soon be selling tokens Eloncity, recently the developers answered questions from the community. You can watch the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU5mM1IWhx8

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

I joined xcov campaign but there are some accusations that the team behind it is fake and the project is scam. I don't know if its true but I decided not to continue supporting it. I would suggest you check Inscoin. The team are active on social media so I can attest they are legit. Good project too.
JoeBriggs

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

Except Distributed Credit Chain I like Payera.io now, they plan the things what are cryptocurrencies for in my opinion. They are near the Soft Cap and I think they'll raise Hard Cap, they have potential. Great ICO.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
AsianDevelopCoin

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

Becoming a rotating currency in the investment into developing Asia countries. We really want to share the investment opportunity in developing countries in Asia for the world community. When reality project develop from the ADC, the value of the ADC will increase and guaranteed by the need of ADC projects.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

I know a project worth investing now. It will be listed immediately after the ICO, in July. Minimal profit 100 -150% (for short-term investments).
Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Why Mammoth Platform?
"To date, cryptocurrency has yet to gain mainstream adoption. The last barriers to mass market adoption will be removed when cryptocurrencies become embedded into everyday commerce.

Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone.

In order for users of the MMT wallet to transact in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency wallet. This functionality can only be accessed with a MMT token. The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum.

Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security  guarantees as  an onchain operation. Data channels allow us to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being conductedon-chain, but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other."

30 000 MMT = 1 ETH

Address Mammoth ICO contract
0x48d14cbDb5c6ffbc32762D76B32f5e35e2A7D3d3

END Mammoth ICO June 29, 2018 23:00

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

And by what criteria do you want to find the best ICO. I think that the best ICO on technology and popularity, which was in June - XYO.
sercandrop

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:41:09 PM

Is there an exchange to buy fantom Huh
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

I am currently joining the Streamity campaign.
The ICO Streamity is almost open, you can see #StreamDesk all about https://streamity.org/en
Streamity is the world's most interactive p2 exchanger
and this will be the biggest and best ICO of the year.
Fatblly510

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

I am bullish on media protocol
Cryptogod50

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

media protocol
sercandrop

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

Casper API seems great, but they want 10K$ for pre-sale, which is huge for me right now  Embarrassed
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

I have a few to choose from but I advise you to spend your time researching heavily and make an informed decision.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GraphenTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

I think the best ICO that was in June and is still going on is WeMark. Very promising project, with a large team of developers and popular technology.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Best ICO for June-July is with no doubt Evident Proof. Evident Proof is a blockchain and token-based service, Evident Proof turns documents, transactions, and data events into immutable, unhackable proof. They have team of sheer expertise and some big partners. Ranked 4.3 on trackICO. They have good community support as well.

This would be a brilliant pick with a potential project.
ICO is ending on 31st July.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: