Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops profitable?  (Read 12961 times)
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:29:39 AM

Airdrop can be profitable if you are in a potential one and the reward you get depends on the project your are into and how the manger decides to distribute allocations to participants but there are many scam airdrops that is why it is necessary to make sure you research about the project before you decide to join the airdrop.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

Finding a good Airdrop is always to hold because the price might increase because of the potential the company has. So it is always good to join in good Airdrops in order to get more coins because many people make a good amount of money through Airdrops.

Diggeron12

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:02:43 AM

when you do simple actions like inviting friends or posting and get coins for that you spend nothing and get coins, i think it is profitable
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

most airdrops are garbage, but you never know you get that rare one like ONT which is worth over 8k now for the airdrop you gave and you can have that one homerun out of many bad ones.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

I'm not too sure about Airdrops.
I have often heard information that Airdrops are fraudulent.
Because of that news, I do not believe in Airdrops.
I prefer to follow Bounty rather than Airdrops.
But for those of you who believe in airdrops, maybe you will be able to earn money from airdrops if you choose well airdrops program that has good potential.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

most airdrops are garbage, but you never know you get that rare one like ONT which is worth over 8k now for the airdrop you gave and you can have that one homerun out of many bad ones.
We can't deny that some airdrops have a huge value today in the market but as all I've participated only BLUE coin shows me such increase it is mostly x5 from the time I sell it. It is quite disappointing but I is done already, it is a just learning for me of not holding it for awhile after receiving it. 
I may not blame my self also knowing that mostly airdrops coins are just having a pity price in the market, it is better to sell them once it have a good value than to go nothing.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

I've been into airdrops last year and i admit it that i got into a very promising airdrop and i earned a lot on it. But today, we know that there are lots of airdrops that are just scam and even though you are just participating on it, you will still feel that your time and effort are just being wasted.
Airdrop before is really profitable because of the market situation but right now, I think you just need to make effort on looking for the good airdrop because most of them is a scam. I don't usually join on any airdrop but if its a real great project you'd better to get in.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?
If you can get a very good Airdrop and promise I think you can earn a monthly income of $ 100. But of course, Airdrop is very promising it is hard to find because most of the time Airdrop is just a scam and some people believe more in the bounty.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

I can assure you this pre-launch promotion is not a scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4180752.0

Levitate will be available soon.
We start with a free distribution of LVT among Bitcointalk members.
Only if your status is Legendary, Hero, Senior or Full Member and your merit is 10+ you're in the game.
Apply by sending me a PM with the word Levitate in it.
As soon as 50 Legendary, 50 Hero, 50 Senior and 50 Full Members have applied,
this pre-launch promotion of Levitate ends. More will follow.
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

Airdrop can be profitable, for each airdrop you will only get less than $50 if you truly follow all the rule. People got "real" money from airdrop, is certainly use cloned account, or other cheating method.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?
I do not think you can make $ 100 a month from Airdrop. Yes, I know there is some Airdrop which is profitable but more Airdrop which is fraud. In fact, I do not recommend you join Airdrop because it is obviously a more profitable bounty campaign.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

The very dramatic thing is that even if I met a good airdrop I couldn't earn 100+ dollars because I only have one account! So I chose to do signatures and other tasks most of the time!
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

In my honest opinion, it's still depends on matter of luck, Because some airdrops now are scam. It also depends on devs on how they handle their project. I agree with the others most of the airdrops now are scams and be aware of it always check project background.
That is the main cause why crypto currencies suffer a hard time to grow at this time. They mostly see crypto as a scam or dirty works because of those scam news ( which is true but not all ). Well in my country, we still believe that bitcoin or crypto is still the future needs of every transaction to be made of.

This is the main reason why bitcoin is created, to make the transaction fast by sending your online money as fast as you can. Also, it is famous in the dark market as well. They cannot  tract the sender and the receiver so easily cause this is a public blockchain without any strong information of all the participant.
criptoadviser

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

I’ve taken part in around 80/100 or so claimed Airdrops and got tokens twice, once from Trx (2 worth $0.08) and 10 tokens from Extrade Cash.

Does it worth ? I’ve done nothing but signing up at their website, telegram and twitter so it does not take much time. Moneywise not, for sure.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

I joined several airdrops and so far tokens are sitting in my wallets. I can't sell them because they are worthless junk. Some members say they can earn more that 100$, some say you can't earn, there is one topic in altcoin discussion a member said he earned $3K from one airdrop so everything is possible.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tnguye01

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

It's a hit or miss.  You have to do a lot of research to make sure the team, the prototype/product(if they have any) are legit.  Beware a lot of scammer out there.  Don't just give out your information when doing KYC.  Check out this one, they are giving out 50 token: https://www.luvdubcoin.com/ref/170/ and their medium post regarding "BEWARE all ICOs and ICO issuers!"  https://medium.com/@luvdubcoin/beware-all-icos-and-ico-issuers-part-2-333889624c87
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:49:17 AM

Never go through any of Airdrops because you can't find a legit one among the bunch rather you will lose all of your hard-earned that is in your private wallet. In the form of Airdrop, they are stealing your personal details even sometimes seeking your private keys. So, be careful.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

Aidrops are still better than working in McDonald I think, you can earn about 20USD per hour. In McDonald you will get up to 7USD, it depends where you live  Tongue.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
livingact

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:53:01 AM

My friend didn't mentioned about how much you can get in airdrops but he said to participate in airdrop has low chance to make profit because it has only a low offer and at the same time most of them do not pay or the coins turn into shitcoin.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

Can't remember if I have posted here before, but yes they are definitely profitable,

I have been involved in several, including the one in my Sig now, and all have given out free coins which if you so wish, you can trade for BTC.

If you just take part in several, hold them for the next run you should be laughing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: