Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops profitable?  (Read 12961 times)
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?
Maybe I can't or I'm not a fortune teller who can guess, but I have a bad experience about airdrops which requires sending a little ethereum as a requirement to follow airdrops, I hate that
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?
Maybe I can't or I'm not a fortune teller who can guess, but I have a bad experience about airdrops which requires sending a little ethereum as a requirement to follow airdrops, I hate that
Dude that's not an Airdrop if they ask for it, if you find a airdrop that same as the rules you said do not join the airdrop, that just waste your time, Well I shere my exprience about joining Airdrop, I've got even more than $100 from joining one Airdrop but it's been a long time ago Cheesy, unfortunetely now, much Airdrop are just a Shitcoins
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

Airdrop was giving me a lot of advance.Of course, I can say that a few years ago.Most of the airdrops are garbage.I don't think it's worth the time.
Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:56:06 PM

Yeah airdrop are profitable in as much as you participate in the right project,  there are lots of people who got the money that  they use in trading from airdrop
Yes, it can be beneficial if Airdrop carries out an already working project, or a project with good prospects and technology. This happens rarely, but nevertheless it happens and can bring good money. Often about such airdrop can read information in the mainstream media. Well and also, you can periodically review the information about the top 100 from coinmarketcap.com.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 10:10:52 PM

It is profitable back when I started to get airdrops. But as of now, they are just a waste of time. Many airdrops are not profitable. Some of them are just hyping the crowd by giving 3K something or what. I don`t believe on them because you cannot give a lot of tokens for just a simple tasks. In fact, even in bounty hunting, we should make a lot of tasks for us to earn. Another thing, there are many participants in airdrop, therefore the tokens will be divided in thousands of participants which lead from zero value.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:46:41 PM

airdrop is very profitable if it really has the potential for airdrop, but for now airdrop can't be used as one of the sustainable profit producers because the airdrop is not consistently present and gives a sweet ending

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:14:19 PM

Airdrop is still beneficial but to benefit very hard. There are still many fake Airdrop interests in Airdrop to decline. With the increasing price of Bitcoin as it is happening now. I think Airdrop will attract a lot of people because it can give you another advantage. The increase in Bitcoin prices impacts all aspects of crypto.

veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:59:42 PM

No, airdrops aren't profitable anymore. I stopped doing this activity long time ago and I switched to bounties. Believe me, it is better
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:16:16 AM

airdrop is very profitable if it really has the potential for airdrop, but for now airdrop can't be used as one of the sustainable profit producers because the airdrop is not consistently present and gives a sweet ending
can you say is there favorable airdrop? because as far as I know airdrop, you now only distribute garbage coins that cannot be sold. or at a very cheap price. we will not benefit from airdrop, we will even lose the time or KYC required.

andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:33:13 AM

well, for now, I'm starting to feel the benefits of the airdrop given. the work is not so heavy, and quite profitable. however, of course we still need to be careful, because there are still so many airdrops that scam, or even use people who I just know about crypto.
What benefits do you get from Airdrop? I don't see any favorable airdrop. unless you follow airdrop with lots of accounts. it's possible. most need referral programs, and it will definitely be very time consuming for activities that do not necessarily make money. or in consideration of small money.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:54:02 AM

In the year 2018 resulted in $100 of the Airdrop project I thought it was very difficult. Many Airdrops is fake and they are definitely just a waste of time. Until now I think it's still hard to make a profit from Airdrop. However, the present condition may differ from 2018. I guess you can try to continue doing an Airdrop project.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 10:09:03 AM

I do not know in advance if it is profitable.
But with airdrop you risk only time.
It's a kind of a "one time faucet"...

vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:00:24 PM

Absolutely, even, you can earn more than $ 500 a month if the projects you do are successful.
But really not easy. You should do airdrop and combine with Bounty. Bounty gives a higher bonus but the job is a bit harder than airdrop.
You should get used to it if you want a stable profit. Wink

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 04:15:56 PM

A little risk, and sometimes give a big reward. As long as the requirements are still reasonable, I think Airdrop is profitable. the whole airdrop that I have followed so far, 20% is very profitable.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:17:29 PM

Still, I have not received any of the airdrops benefit nor the token after registering a bunch of the Airdrops by giving my personal data. But, I had lost in 2018 more than $10,000 of token from my MEW account.
FlyingDrozd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:14:04 PM

Isn’t it easier to find a job? I mean you spend a lot of time on doing airdrop task. You could invest your time better. IMO.
TitanFalls

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:51:28 AM

No, mate. You can't. I have tried many times. I spent a lot of time, but I was lucky only once. I was given 200 bucks. I believe that it is not worth it.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:13:12 PM

A little risk, and sometimes give a big reward. As long as the requirements are still reasonable, I think Airdrop is profitable. the whole airdrop that I have followed so far, 20% is very profitable.
Can you share the beneficial airdrop that you are following is what project? so far I have no view of airdrop's success. it's just an attempt to spam in a short time. with many participants and very little reward. I still wonder why many people still want to do KYC for rewards that might not be enough to buy a meal a day. it also can be sold.
That's hard to reason out, there's different views from people who till participating and still supporting that types of airdrops, it's hard to provide your personal information and just to expect small amount of rewards and most of the time its value less after receiving it.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:34:05 PM

$100 a month with airdrop ?
seems impossible for me, because as i knew and airdrop will not give more than 10$ for each participants,
and there is no guarantee if an airdrop altcoins will growing fast in the first 30 days after hit an exchange my friend

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:15:51 PM

This year 2019 I suppose to produce $100 for 2 weeks from Airdrop is very difficult. Many Airdrop has failed so it will only be a waste of time. But now new hopes have popped up for Airdrop fans. That the price of Bitcoin has recovered and I think it will have a positive impact.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: