Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:43:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the predictions on the coin PPT?  (Read 354 times)
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Today I looked at the exchange rate on the crypto-exchange Binance, and drew attention to your coin PT. Was the dump. But in General, act not on the bottom. And soon to be PAMP and PAMP, don't miss.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

I look at the graph and I see very long downward trend. It had a big price when cryptomarket was booming so it can reach the maximum only when it will boom again, it should be not earlier than after 2 years after last boom. So I will not recommend to buy or even to hold this coin now.
olgahappy (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

I look at the graph and I see very long downward trend. It had a big price when cryptomarket was booming so it can reach the maximum only when it will boom again, it should be not earlier than after 2 years after last boom. So I will not recommend to buy or even to hold this coin now.
Yes, I see the trend. But selling now is a loss to me. I think if the PPT will return to the values of June or July of this year, then I can sell. Or minus but although the BOJ 10-15% is what I can give.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

It can rise but anymore altcoins will struggle a lot to rise because people are now more aware of that most altcoins are useless and ultimately go to near zero.

Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

Good PPT rises for the last time, the market adjusts the volume increase. we still have to wait to see how the whole market will rise again.
you know, I was just looking at the market, and I changed my mind, so I looked at other reviews. The downtrend. Now it seems to me that the PPT has no future.
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

I am very optimistic about PPT. In August, it just experienced a 60% increase, but hesitated that the cryptocurrency market was down and he returned to the original price. I think it's too dependent on Bitcoin.
E_3fff

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

Good PPT rises for the last time, the market adjusts the volume increase. we still have to wait to see how the whole market will rise again.
you know, I was just looking at the market, and I changed my mind, so I looked at other reviews. The downtrend. Now it seems to me that the PPT has no future.
Yes, now is a difficult period for many, many sell their coins, because they can not stand the expectations, I understand them. but I'm still waiting for the light buzhuschie PPT.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

certain and utter obliteration
Why are you so pessimistic? What makes you think that? I hope that now bitcoin will begin to grow and take with him all the violas, including the PPT. But I am interested in the opinion of others.

Thats is what you believe but it wasn't happened,bitcoin grows itself but leaves all the altcoin behind,most of the time,what we believe is what brings us down..unless you're a very instinctive person like me,in which my secret weapon here in my investing is my instincts,this gives me more profit than those forecasters tjat youre asking

olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

you're right about something. bitcoin is growing by itself. now I'm just waiting for the right time to sell all the PPPs. think he already not will give big x's. of course a little sorry, but it's okay though.
Tigra3458

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

and the PTA does not show optimistic trends yet. The overall trend is downward. I think by June prices PT will not return. need to look at the real possible vertices or even stay with 0
E_3fff

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

I think PT is not going to show good growth, I think it will be 80. I don't have a PT, but I think you should get rid of it soon. so that the losses are not very large

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

I think it has to sell PPT is not necessary, it's too large losses. But long keep, too, is thus meaningless. Do not expect that PT will return to the prices of June. that's unlikely. I would say that the best price for PT is 80-85

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
qolaqola

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

I have no hopes for PPT. I think the coin just go to the bottom and will not return. therefore, I advise you as soon as possible to sell all the PPT, otherwise it will be a loss in a larger amount than now
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

I have no hopes for PPT. I think the coin just go to the bottom and will not return. therefore, I advise you as soon as possible to sell all the PPT, otherwise it will be a loss in a larger amount than now
I'm still hoping for PT, I don't have a choice. if you sell now it will not be profitable for me, so I'm waiting for the best moment to sell, at least minus 10%
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

when will this bear market end?! so tired of looking at those red prices. Everything is so cheap. PPT including, today I watched 0,0004887. Oh I'm worried about the STORM because I bought this coin.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Tigra3458

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

say good-bye to the Fri and forget that coin. how much I look forward to improving and nothing. I understand that the market is still bearish. but other coins hold their positions much better. do not know what to do with PPT
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:54:20 PM

say good-bye to the Fri and forget that coin. how much I look forward to improving and nothing. I understand that the market is still bearish. but other coins hold their positions much better. do not know what to do with PPT
PPT upsets me, but I'm not going to give up easily. Still, I have a share of optimism and hope for the winter. maybe closer to January, the coin will return to its position.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

I haven't seen development improvements related to populous, and I think this year will remain stagnant or maybe decrease, because every investor tends to prefer Bitcoin and Altcoin with better development such as Ethereum, Ripple or Stellar
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:59:09 PM

The ATH of PPT was $68 back in January while if we consider BTC, it was more than BTC 0.006, It's very sad to see that it has been currently traded on $2 only. Well, you have bought in a reasonable price which seemed to be a very good support zone but for the bearish market, it has been decreased more. I think it will recover in the bull market and you can easily get a minimum of 2x return.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

The ATH of PPT was $68 back in January while if we consider BTC, it was more than BTC 0.006, It's very sad to see that it has been currently traded on $2 only. Well, you have bought in a reasonable price which seemed to be a very good support zone but for the bearish market, it has been decreased more. I think it will recover in the bull market and you can easily get a minimum of 2x return.
I bought a PPT for the price of 0.0016220 now it costs 0.0004941 I did not have a large number of coins, but still this is my bounty award. and do not want to lose even if it's 50$ I'm not selling anything. I'll wait for the recovery. according to the risk assessment, the PTA occupies an average stable position.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: