Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the predictions on the coin PPT?  (Read 345 times)
olgahappy (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

Hi! I am new to the world of cryptocurrency and trading, on average bought PPT 0.0016220. Now is 0,0014678. Do you think there is any hope that the coins will rise? The volume seems to be normal and dynamic. And can you tell me information resources where there are reliable forecasts? I understand that forecasts are often misleading, but maybe there is that you can trust at least 60%
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

certain and utter obliteration

olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

Why are you so pessimistic? What makes you think that? I hope that now bitcoin will begin to grow and take with him all the violas, including the PPT. But I am interested in the opinion of others.
E_3fff

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

Why are you so pessimistic? What makes you think that? I hope that now bitcoin will begin to grow and take with him all the violas, including the PPT. But I am interested in the opinion of others.
Why are you so optimistic? Although I hope that after such a fall will increase. Usually there is a sharp shot to stabilize. So you can still expect.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

the pessimistic input about PPT is very unwarranted, because the facts show that the potential of PPT coin looks quite attractive and can bring investors in there. so it is possible to get growth in terms of price there. with the growing recognition of the crypto currency in the world
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

the pessimistic input about PPT is very unwarranted, because the facts show that the potential of PPT coin looks quite attractive and can bring investors in there. so it is possible to get growth in terms of price there. with the growing recognition of the crypto currency in the world
Thank you! I also think that this currency has potential. I'm just asking for advice because I have doubts. I still have little knowledge and experience.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

What you read there was an optimistic outcome for ppt

there is no need for 99% of these new tokens/coins they are diluting themselves to zero

better to find some REAL alt projects if you are looking for alternatives to btc there are only a handful on this entire board so i can forgive you for not locating them

liquidbrain

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

I think you're sad now to look at course PPT 0,0011995. Yes, you had to sell before the fall there was such a moment. I do not know if the option that it will rise to the previous level.

olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:16:30 PM

What you read there was an optimistic outcome for ppt

there is no need for 99% of these new tokens/coins they are diluting themselves to zero

better to find some REAL alt projects if you are looking for alternatives to btc there are only a handful on this entire board so i can forgive you for not locating them
how to choose alts? what should me pay attention to? if there is here about this topics, could you tell me, please. it seemed to me that the PPT - a rather promising coin. And now just the whole market has fallen.
liquidbrain

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

Yes, you should have sold the PPT then. After all, now the rate is very low. Perhaps bitcoin will drop to 5000 and of course the PPT will also fall. But when he will grow up is unknown.

pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:25:49 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 06:06:09 PM by pumbum

I have seen many times that growing coins, the team which wrote in their sources that abandoned the project. so be calm and wait for growth. for interest, you can see the archival coins, or what capitalization was on coinmarketcap in 2012-2014, these coins have long been gone, as well as their ideas. Any technology develops in this way
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

I have seen many times that growing coins, the team which wrote in their sources that abandoned the project. so be calm and wait for growth. for interest, you can see the archival coins, or what capitalization was on coinmarketcap in 2012-2014, these coins have long been gone, as well as their ideas. Any technology develops in this way
Thanks for supporting me. today, a lot of coins have fallen, and bitcoin has grown. therefore, there are doubts. but I am not a supporter of the sale in the negative, and there is a Ghost hope, but still there is hope
E_3fff

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

I look PPT is worth 0.00078 / 80.. and the volumes fell. I don't know what's gonna happen. still, there is a possibility of growth in November.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
liquidbrain

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

PPT and other altcoyins are now looking for a new bottom. PPT fell by 0.00015 .. so far nothing remains to wait for market growth

Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

I think most ALT goes away, and powerpoint is no exception.
Because there will soon be stricter laws to limit these tokens, they face the problem of manipulating market prices. ,

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

I dont know about fundamental of PPT coin, and i trade based on technical analysis. To minimize risk in trading make sure always use stop loss and never forget it because high volatility of crypto possible to get loss more than 50% just a few day because bad news or others reason.  Use stop loss also make faster to recover loss because we can buy back at lower price. There are no one prediction fully accurate so its better trade by own strategy.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

I dont know about fundamental of PPT coin, and i trade based on technical analysis. To minimize risk in trading make sure always use stop loss and never forget it because high volatility of crypto possible to get loss more than 50% just a few day because bad news or others reason.  Use stop loss also make faster to recover loss because we can buy back at lower price. There are no one prediction fully accurate so its better trade by own strategy.
Yes, my strategy for today is to wait. so far, the market is only falling. To sell now means to go to a loss of 50%.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:26:41 AM

According to coinmarketcap.com Populous (PPT) is now $ 4.63 USD., and the largest volume is observed on the OKEx exchange. I like this project. PT uses the xbrl formula Z scale smart contracts I. However, the exchange has its own rules, and now we see the fall of all the cryptocurrencies.
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

On August 17, the PPT already shows good prospects, which undoubtedly please me. By the ratio of the purchase price, it is minus 30%. Even if you sell the part now, it will be possible to buy other coins at the bottom and average the values.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:22:02 AM

Good PPT rises for the last time, the market adjusts the volume increase. we still have to wait to see how the whole market will rise again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: