Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeWallet.org - Racketeers of personal and financial data , and scammers .  (Read 386 times)
Freewallet

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 01:44:28 PM

I have deposited 500'000 DGB 11th of January to exchnage it to BTC. That was my critical mistake to use this service.
The exchange operation was failed, and support told me that there was transaction errors and my funds are refunded to my account.
I've tried to withdraw all my DGB from freewallet.org to my cold wallet. And since 11th of January I can not process any operation, there is only failed status on each with such error: Error in transaction fields.

Support team are just talking about giving them more time to help me, but do nothing.

Here is my deposit: https://digiexplorer.info/tx/0b087baf6f474cc1ef1bb81f89656c56b1520a0a8e4841c52d9aa08f6cb27345
Here is my wallet screenshot with blocked transactions: https://i.postimg.cc/HLP6Zk45/Wallet.png

Hi Sam, I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We sent a reply on Jan 14 with more details, the security algorithm has been triggered. Could you please give it a look and get back to us by email? We would love to assist you in restoring access to your account ASAP. Thank you so much!

Some update here, here is freewallet's answer:

Hello Sam,

As you can see, we have temporarily blocked withdrawals on your account. For security reasons, we ask you to pass through the verification procedure. We ask you to provide the following info:

- A clear closeup photo of your identification document (an international ID or a driver’s license in English) being held in your hand. Scanned images are not accepted;
- The utility bill payment receipt or your bank card statement where we can see the residence address (country, city, building and so on). We should also see your name in this document. Information should be in English.
- A photo of yourself in front of the image "Attention" (attached below) on your computer monitor (if you use a web version of Freewallet) or near your mobile device with your app open so that we were able to see your user ID.

You can find more information about the terms and conditions of use here.
Please find more details on our privacy policy here.

Please note that you agreed to the terms and conditions listed above when registering an account in our service.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Peter,
Technical Engineer, Freewallet
You can send your queries to our Bot in Telegram and Skype.

I'm not going to share my personal information with company who wants to get it by this way: just loking my money.
You stole it. Just send my DGB to that addres from which it came. And the question will be closed!

I want to resolve this issue publicity.

Dear Sam,

We've never stolen our users' money. Please note that we have temporarily blocked withdrawals on your account. It's crucial for you to pass through AML/KYC procedures and provide accurate and truthful information.
As per our terms and conditions accepted by you, we are entitled to conduct user verification procedure.

Once you complete the procedure, you will obtain your funds immediately.
We'd appreciate if you could send the requested information.

Thank you in advance!

You are not talking people about what you doing while wallet registration process.
You must say that your KYC is neccesary.
You must list your limits, how much I can deposit to do not "trigger your security algorythms". Sounds funny, really.

So, if I could not send such personal info, you just will own my money?! Shocked

Thank you for your message.

When registering to Freewallet, our users should read and then accept Terms of Use. Otherwise you will not be able to sign in.

We don't have limits on how much you can deposit to your account. The internal automatic security algorithm was triggered for your account because the suspicious activity was detected. You can find more information about this procedure in our Terms and conditions of use.

For security reasons, we ask you to pass through the verification procedure. All you need is just to provide us with the requested details to verify you as the owner of the account.

Please note that the verification procedure is in place to help us prevent illegal and criminal financial activity as well as to make sure no one has unauthorized access to your account. We are not able to complete this procedure until you send the required information.

Thank you for understanding!

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamWilk

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:22:13 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 02:46:19 PM by SamWilk

I have deposited 500'000 DGB 11th of January to exchnage it to BTC. That was my critical mistake to use this service.
The exchange operation was failed, and support told me that there was transaction errors and my funds are refunded to my account.
I've tried to withdraw all my DGB from freewallet.org to my cold wallet. And since 11th of January I can not process any operation, there is only failed status on each with such error: Error in transaction fields.

Support team are just talking about giving them more time to help me, but do nothing.

Here is my deposit: https://digiexplorer.info/tx/0b087baf6f474cc1ef1bb81f89656c56b1520a0a8e4841c52d9aa08f6cb27345
Here is my wallet screenshot with blocked transactions: https://i.postimg.cc/HLP6Zk45/Wallet.png

Hi Sam, I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We sent a reply on Jan 14 with more details, the security algorithm has been triggered. Could you please give it a look and get back to us by email? We would love to assist you in restoring access to your account ASAP. Thank you so much!

Hello Sam,

As you can see, we have temporarily blocked withdrawals on your account. For security reasons, we ask you to pass through the verification procedure. We ask you to provide the following info:

- A clear closeup photo of your identification document (an international ID or a driver’s license in English) being held in your hand. Scanned images are not accepted;
- The utility bill payment receipt or your bank card statement where we can see the residence address (country, city, building and so on). We should also see your name in this document. Information should be in English.
- A photo of yourself in front of the image "Attention" (attached below) on your computer monitor (if you use a web version of Freewallet) or near your mobile device with your app open so that we were able to see your user ID.

Please note that you agreed to the terms and conditions listed above when registering an account in our service.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Peter,

I'm not going to share my personal information with company who wants to get it by this way: just loking my money.
You stole it. Just send my DGB to that addres from which it came. And the question will be closed!

Dear Sam,

We've never stolen our users' money. Please note that we have temporarily blocked withdrawals on your account. It's crucial for you to pass through AML/KYC procedures and provide accurate and truthful information.
As per our terms and conditions accepted by you, we are entitled to conduct user verification procedure.

Thank you in advance!

You are not talking people about what you doing while wallet registration process.
You must list your limits, how much I can deposit to do not "trigger your security algorythms". Sounds funny, really.

So, if I could not send such personal info, you just will own my money?! Shocked

When registering to Freewallet, our users should read and then accept Terms of Use. Otherwise you will not be able to sign in.

We don't have limits on how much you can deposit to your account. The internal automatic security algorithm was triggered for your account because the suspicious activity was detected. You can find more information about this procedure in our Terms and conditions of use.

For security reasons, we ask you to pass through the verification procedure. All you need is just to provide us with the requested details to verify you as the owner of the account.

Please note that the verification procedure is in place to help us prevent illegal and criminal financial activity as well as to make sure no one has unauthorized access to your account. We are not able to complete this procedure until you send the required information.

You did not answer to my question. What if I'm unable to send you my bills, ID, whatever...
You will own my money forever? Right?

The KYC procedure must be complited during registration process, or like during deposit.
But now, when you are holding MY money, YOU ask me to verify that I am a man who put just a name in your wallet???
There is no other information about me! How's your verification works?! Any man with the same name can get an access to my wallet?! Really?!
The KYC must wotk in different way! Send me back my money to that address from which it came to you!
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:07:33 PM

Hello Sam,

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Peter,

Dear Sam,

Thank you in advance!

You did not answer to my question. What if I'm unable to send you my bills, ID, whatever...

The KYC procedure must be complited during registration process, or like during deposit.
But now, when you are holding MY money, YOU ask me to verify that I am a man who put just a name in your wallet???
There is no other information about me! How's your verification works?! Any man with the same name can get an access to my wallet?! Really?!
The KYC must wotk in different way! Send me back my money to that address from which it came to you!

Dear Sam,

Please note that your account is not blocked. You can check that your funds are safely stored in your Freewallet account. No one (except you) can own the funds in your account and get access to your wallet!

We want to emphasize that withdrawals are temporarily blocked for security reasons. You will be able to transfer your coins after passing the verification procedure.

As you can see, we are fully committed to the quick resolution of your issue.

Thank you!

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
arnelandvik

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:57:43 PM

Unfortunately, you have to pass KYC in almost any wallet and crypto exchange… I’d like not to have it but in these days it has to be done in any decent service.
SamWilk

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:23:50 PM

Hello Sam,

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Peter,

Dear Sam,

Thank you in advance!

Dear Sam,

Please note that your account is not blocked. You can check that your funds are safely stored in your Freewallet account. No one (except you) can own the funds in your account and get access to your wallet!

We want to emphasize that withdrawals are temporarily blocked for security reasons. You will be able to transfer your coins after passing the verification procedure.

Thank you!

My personal information has been send to your support email address from my personal box. Waiting.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:13:05 PM

Hello Sam,

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Peter,

Dear Sam,

Thank you in advance!

Dear Sam,

Thank you!

My personal information has been send to your support email address from my personal box. Waiting.

Hi Sam! Congratulations! Withdrawals have been fully restored in your account.

Let us know if you experience any issues  Smiley

SamWilk

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:36:13 PM

Hello Sam,

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Peter,

Dear Sam,

Thank you in advance!

Dear Sam,

Thank you!

Hi Sam! Congratulations! Withdrawals have been fully restored in your account.

Let us know if you experience any issues  Smiley

Yes, I have one more issue: I can not verify my email address, there is no verification link in my inbox.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:03:37 PM

Yes, I have one more issue: I can not verify my email address, there is no verification link in my inbox.

I can see 2 email addresses in your account. I would recommend reaching out to our support either by replying to the last email or submitting a new ticket here: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw
Our specialists will be able to verify successful delivery and get back with a response. Let me know!

- Lauren

SamWilk

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:05:40 PM

I can see 2 email addresses in your account. I would recommend reaching out to our support either by replying to the last email or submitting a new ticket here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2rgGdRw
Our specialists will be able to verify successful delivery and get back with a response. Let me know!

- Lauren

Already done, no response yet  Sad
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:45:15 PM

I can see 2 email addresses in your account. I would recommend reaching out to our support either by replying to the last email or submitting a new ticket here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2rgGdRw

- Lauren

We sent a response within 1 hour to the email address used to submit the request, here it is sa***********mail.net. Our engineers were already notified and will get back to you within tomorrow.

Wish you a great day ahead!

SamWilk

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:19:53 PM

- Lauren

We sent a response within 1 hour to the email address used to submit the request, here it is sa***********mail.net. Our engineers were already notified and will get back to you within tomorrow.

Waiting for email change, thanks!  Wink
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 10:59:17 AM

- Lauren

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Waiting for email change, thanks!  Wink
[/quote]

Hi! We changed your email address  Wink Can you please check on your end and let me know?

Thank you!

SamWilk

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:58:05 PM

Money went out. My wallet is fully working now.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 02:54:04 PM

Money went out. My wallet is fully working now.

Thank you so much for your update!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: