Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
ziomar

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:15:53 PM

Admin said there will never be pictures. For Safety Reasons. I understand that.

Who does not like it, stay away. Very simple.

He never wanted that his side is so well known. And he has no interest to attract many users.
He has no reason to build further confidence.

In short:
Can you deal with conditions as they are now? Happy mining!

You can not? Get out!

And I say clearly: A loss risk is always there.
The Bitcoin business is highly risky.

If you want secure profits, I recommend a savings account at the bank.

R u sure Macelo said so?
Next time I'll see him on line I'll ask him.

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
egybitco

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:36:44 PM

the site is a year old ok
did any tried it  for more than 6 months and no problem withdrawing

Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:36:23 PM

R u sure Macelo said so?

He spoke with the guy whose mate soon we will visit the data center (Anthony I think)
He told him, taking pictures is not allowed. And he will not publish any.

Maybe I misunderstood it. But I do not believe it.

So yes, ask him on occasion.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:56:22 PM

Cloud Mining referral programs are the first sign of a Ponzi waiting to happen. Not to be rude, but i will be blunt, that is the worst thing for an investor to "depend on" because that could essentially be the reason a cloud mining site goes in the negative financially. And this is all the more reason proof of hardware is a necessity, you cant just give massive amoutns of hash out as a referral bonus if you dont have it to give out.

The scrypt.cc referral program is modest compared to most.   There are plenty of sites that have much larger referral programs.   Just because Ponzi programs typically use referral programs doesn't mean that a referral program means something is a Ponzi.    For the record the cost of the referral program was gone over many times in the past.   After power/maintenance costs are removed an additional 8% is held back.   Of that 8% the 5% referral is paid.   I suspect very few larger accounts are referral accounts.   On chat I often hear people talking about their dozens or even hundreds of referrals that actually don't amount to much.   

Anyway, I don't depend on, recommend it or ask for referrals.   In general I find referral programs distasteful.   

FYI 350GHS is only 180 S4s and they have bigger machines than the s4s now Smiley Im just saying that will fit nicely in a picture. Also if everyone already knows its in Brazil what more safety risk can there be? I would think the electric bill would be more of a security risk than a picture online Smiley

What do S4s have to do with mining scrypt?   You need to get a clue about what you are talking about.

dyask

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:00:00 AM

Admin said there will never be pictures. For Safety Reasons. I understand that.

Who does not like it, stay away. Very simple.

He never wanted that his side is so well known. And he has no interest to attract many users.
He has no reason to build further confidence.

In short:
Can you deal with conditions as they are now? Happy mining!

You can not? Get out!

And I say clearly: A loss risk is always there.
The Bitcoin business is highly risky.

If you want secure profits, I recommend a savings account at the bank.

R u sure Macelo said so?

I haven't heard exactly those statements, but in general that sounds pretty much correct.   
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:27:45 AM

Since everybody knows that scrypt mining is unprofitable anymore and it is impossible to reach roi so quickly with sha256 - the only option I imagine is they mine X11 algo. But is it really so profitable? Why other companies don't do it if that's the case Huh

Simple answer! Scrypt is a Ponzi scheme! No matter even if they tell they're using quantam computers, you must be smart enough to realize early that it's a Ponzi scheme and not a real mining site Smiley

It might be a Ponzi scheme. But I made a little calculation. With the KHs amount I have I am getting %60 of btc a guy can make with that KHs if he was mining the most profitable scrypt coin at that moment.

Try: http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
And see it for yourself.

What I don't understand is why he is giving away all those KHs for lifetime when he could mine for himself a lot more. Maybe selling for one time, cutting %40 of earnings and having 0.001 withdrawel fee is much more profitable.

Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:34:29 AM

cloud mining in general is the most lucrative way to get paid up front, all you do is buy hardware  take peoples money upfront and put the burden on them for mining luck, price of btc, etc. Because you already got paids.

Plus to cover ones ass,  all you have to do is add a line in your TOS price of btc hits x amount we stop mining and you lose all your btc.

Its kinda like back in the 1900's selling snake oil to cure old age, a 100% 99.9999999% racket.

Icon

edited for the 1 or 2 honest cloud miners out there..
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:34:05 AM

How much longer will this ponzi last? I am surprised it is still going.

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:32:51 AM

What do S4s have to do with mining scrypt?   You need to get a clue about what you are talking about.

Oh yea my mistake I forgot we were talking scrypt only there for a minute, However without proof how do you know what he is mining? You have no idea if he is mining SHA, Scrypt, heck he could be stake mining for all you know and charging you for mining equipment and fees to run the mining equipment and all he has is a computer with a bunch of wallets on it. Without proof we actually know nothing Smiley

Either way even if he is doing scrypt, showing a picture of 350 GHS in scrypt miners is not to much to ask for either. The bottom line is he just refuses to provide the proof, which means most likely he does not have the equipment to support the customer base. If you have the proof, why not just post it and be done with the situation.

BangSamiet

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:18:51 AM

site down now? because i can't access scrypt.cc
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:28:46 AM

Oh yea my mistake I forgot we were talking scrypt only there for a minute, However without proof how do you know what he is mining? You have no idea if he is mining SHA, Scrypt, heck he could be stake mining for all you know and charging you for mining equipment and fees to run the mining equipment and all he has is a computer with a bunch of wallets on it. Without proof we actually know nothing Smiley

Either way even if he is doing scrypt, showing a picture of 350 GHS in scrypt miners is not to much to ask for either. The bottom line is he just refuses to provide the proof, which means most likely he does not have the equipment to support the customer base. If you have the proof, why not just post it and be done with the situation.

Well, +1 for you there! They can't show proof because they don't own any mining equipments! It's simple as that!

site down now? because i can't access scrypt.cc

It is up and running.
You may want to visit isitdownrightnow.com to check whether any site is down for everyone or just for you from next time!

dyask

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:36:53 AM

Well, +1 for you there! They can't show proof because they don't own any mining equipments! It's simple as that!

As I thought you are just trolling since you don't have any evidence to back up your claim.   There are people that have arranged visits to their sites and they are open to that.   Frankly I think it is more along the lines they don't need the hassle rather than they need the business. 
dyask

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:44:53 AM

Since everybody knows that scrypt mining is unprofitable anymore and it is impossible to reach roi so quickly with sha256 - the only option I imagine is they mine X11 algo. But is it really so profitable? Why other companies don't do it if that's the case Huh

Simple answer! Scrypt is a Ponzi scheme! No matter even if they tell they're using quantam computers, you must be smart enough to realize early that it's a Ponzi scheme and not a real mining site Smiley

It might be a Ponzi scheme. But I made a little calculation. With the KHs amount I have I am getting %60 of btc a guy can make with that KHs if he was mining the most profitable scrypt coin at that moment.

Try: http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
And see it for yourself.

What I don't understand is why he is giving away all those KHs for lifetime when he could mine for himself a lot more. Maybe selling for one time, cutting %40 of earnings and having 0.001 withdrawel fee is much more profitable.

They aren't giving away any KHS.  They are selling it into the market.   Admin has stated several times the reason why they are doing it is to manage the risk of their mining operation.   The KHS that people are currently trading was purchased in Nov and they made their investment back sometime in Feb.  Yesterday the Admin stated they had been selling that KHS for 43 days.    That is also the main reason the price of KHS is low enough to provide ~60 day ROI.   (Actually 62 days right now.)
Sarthak

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:48:15 AM

As I thought you are just trolling since you don't have any evidence to back up your claim.   There are people that have arranged visits to their sites and they are open to that.   Frankly I think it is more along the lines they don't need the hassle rather than they need the business. 

How does that even make sense? OK! LETS MAKE IT SIMPLE :::

I asked for proof! You say I am Trolling!

OK show me the proof and I will accept that "I'm trolling"!

If you can't show proof, you're defending them and you're trolling here!

Please, I don't need your useless reply! Only reply if you can give me a valid proof!

dyask

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:00:23 AM

How does that even make sense? OK! LETS MAKE IT SIMPLE :::

I asked for proof! You say I am Trolling!

OK show me the proof and I will accept that "I'm trolling"!

If you can't show proof, you're defending them and you're trolling here!

Please, I don't need your useless reply! Only reply if you can give me a valid proof!

The only thing you are doing is saying over and over scrypt.cc is Ponzi.   Fine, you had your say.   Don't invest there and leave this thread open for other concerns.

You simple aren't going to get the type of proof you want and what you want is nonsense.   Pictures don't mean anything as they can easily be faked. 
Sarthak

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:05:26 AM

The only thing you are doing is saying over and over scrypt.cc is Ponzi.   Fine, you had your say.   Don't invest there and leave this thread open for other concerns.

You simple aren't going to get the type of proof you want and what you want is nonsense.   Pictures don't mean anything as they can easily be faked. 

Ok! You seem to be a great supporter of that site! I don't need pictures! Can you show me any other proof to prove that scrypt.cc is a real cloud mining company and not a Ponzi like PBmining? Anything that proves they are mining, I am leaving this thread and accepting that I was here all this time "trolling" this thread  Undecided

dyask

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:34:31 AM

The only thing you are doing is saying over and over scrypt.cc is Ponzi.   Fine, you had your say.   Don't invest there and leave this thread open for other concerns.

You simple aren't going to get the type of proof you want and what you want is nonsense.   Pictures don't mean anything as they can easily be faked.  

Ok! You seem to be a great supporter of that site! I don't need pictures! Can you show me any other proof to prove that scrypt.cc is a real cloud mining company and not a Ponzi like PBmining? Anything that proves they are mining, I am leaving this thread and accepting that I was here all this time "trolling" this thread  Undecided

There used to be a lot of evidence when everything was just GPU mining, about a year ago.   It is much harder now that it is mostly ASICs, or all ASIC now that BTC is so low.   The only thing I would push as proof would be addresses that are mined into with signed transactions to prove ownership of the addresses in question.   The only mining operation that might supply that is the GetHashing crowd mining.   I don't have that with scrypt.cc and I've never claimed that I did have that.

What you do have is the ability to chat with the admin/owner when he is on-line.   You can ask questions and some have even been setting up trips to visit datacenters.   The admin/owner really knows his stuff when it comes to scrypt mining and last year used to help many people work through various issues with GPU mining.   Clearly that is all history and nothing that I would expect anyone to except as proof.  

For the record PBmining was a clear Ponzi from the beginning.   Others and myself pointed that out multiple times.   Scrypt.cc in nothing like PBmining.  It is actually similar to your bit-x that you are pushing in your image.   You can buy in and sell out at anytime.   There are no restrictions.  

In the end do what you want but make up your own mind.  If you are sure it is a Ponzi, then just stay away.   There are plenty of us there now.   Probably over 10,000 different users at this point.  

ziomar

Activity: 344

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:17:07 AM

R u sure Macelo said so?

He spoke with the guy whose mate soon we will visit the data center (Anthony I think)
He told him, taking pictures is not allowed. And he will not publish any.

Maybe I misunderstood it. But I do not believe it.

So yes, ask him on occasion.

Yeah I think I saw something in the chat about this anthony few days ago

I'll do my researches

Wink

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:38:10 AM

I am giving a retry in here, this time, my email is 2FA enabled from a sms in my phone, so its almost impossible to break it. Also I will only open https://scrypt.cc only via my Ubuntu Desktop at my home and never from work pc again. If I get the error, email or username don't exist, THEN ITS ABSOLUTELY A SCAM, I MEAN IT. As with my precautions, my account to be hacked, can only be hacked from inside now. Lets see how it will go.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
dyask

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:09:29 PM

I am giving a retry in here, this time, my email is 2FA enabled from a sms in my phone, so its almost impossible to break it. Also I will only open https://scrypt.cc only via my Ubuntu Desktop at my home and never from work pc again. If I get the error, email or username don't exist, THEN ITS ABSOLUTELY A SCAM, I MEAN IT. As with my precautions, my account to be hacked, can only be hacked from inside now. Lets see how it will go.

-> Use two different emails and LOCK them. 
-> Use a PIN all the time
-> Use a strong Password that isn't used anywhere else
-> Don't give your account information out to anyone
-> Only go to the site by TYPING "https://scrypt.cc"   Never trust a link.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: