Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2022, 07:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 23.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 553 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750164 times)
bloedhond

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:48:37 AM

wtb report button, wish someone took care of this poor troll, but then again he would probably create new account and spam again. what made you so salty about scrypt.cc mr troll ? you cant afford a single KHS and you hating now because no1 wanted to donate you btc @ scrypt.cc chat ?
We all know the crypto business... Most pushy negative reputations are to get prices down.
Maybe he just want's more cheap khs Cheesy

HAHAHAHA
U GOT IT RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!
TRY TO BRING DOWN THESE PRICES SO I CAN INVEST MY 10.000.....
And for that clown that said i try to loan btc at scrypt forum?Huh
U crazy i don,t need to loan money....
I don,t have 2 work i can do this all day....
I have a house a wife a child 2 cars ,,,and i have much money thats why i don,t have 2 work,,,my dad owns 3 company,s in belgium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1204

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:49:16 AM

wtb report button, wish someone took care of this poor troll, but then again he would probably create new account and spam again. what made you so salty about scrypt.cc mr troll ? you cant afford a single KHS and you hating now because no1 wanted to donate you btc @ scrypt.cc chat ?

Says the guy who only registered a few days ago and has only posted to encourage people to buy more 'KHS'.

*If* this ponzi scheme attempts to come back online after this 'event', it will solely be to restructure the dynamics of the scam, by way of people needing to pay more in 'maintenance' fees and for them to offload a shitload of the 'KHS' they have may have bought cheap after rattling the market but allowing some people to still withdraw a few btc here and there while shilling 'cheep coins nomnomnom' type of mentality about the place to those who are desperately wanting to believe it is not the obvious ponzi scheme that it is.

Think for a moment, the site operator doesn't want to overload his server by having so many people visiting to check out photos he could post of the 'miners', the one thing he has been asked to do repeatedly since Feb of last year. So he won't post pictures of the 'miners'. Anywhere.

Seems legit.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bloedhond

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:55:47 AM

Says the guy who only registered a few days ago and has only posted to encourage people to buy more 'KHS'.

*If* this ponzi scheme attempts to come back online after this 'event', it will solely be to restructure the dynamics of the scam, by way of people needing to pay more in 'maintenance' fees and for them to offload a shitload of the 'KHS' they have may have bought cheap after rattling the market but allowing some people to still withdraw a few btc here and there while shilling 'cheep coins nomnomnom' type of mentality about the place to those who are desperately wanting to believe it is not the obvious ponzi scheme that it is.

Think for a moment, the site operator doesn't want to overload his server by having so many people visiting to check out photos he could post of the 'miners', the one thing he has been asked to do repeatedly since Feb of last year. So he won't post pictures of the 'miners'. Anywhere.

Seems legit.

THANK U CRYPTODEVIL
bloedhond

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:04:49 AM

Sash Member
 April 8 edited April 8 Posts: 00
DoctorEvil said:
I strongly suggest not making the mistake of others did on hashtalk endorsing any site that could be a scam. The potential repercussions make Doctor Evil very nervous and should you as well. Let's just say, Doctor Evil has seen this movie before.
Yup, people have been recommending hashie and how good it was, which ended up being a ponzi...

Looking at scrypt.cc website "reduce eletricity, upkeep costs and pass the rest to you!"... What is the actual % or maintenance cost per mh? or per kh/s ?

How can these guys still be running when ZenCloud/GAW is shutdown for their scrypt mining.... and I trust GAW more than these guys...?

killer625

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:19:06 AM

Seems legit.

I have been @ scrypt.cc since february last year, followed some reflink from cex.io chat, after talking some with the admin i moved everything from cex into scrypt and i dont regret doing that, made my ROI several times over while increasing my profits each month. It is over 1 year, how many ponzies out there have you seen that lasted this long ? Admin has never given me or anyone else reason to doubt his words or actions, I am not forcing people into getting their coins in there. I merely am trying to point people towards the mining site where they actually can make ROI and after that make some nice additional source of income. You choose whether you want to do it or not, but if you do, now is probably the best time since prices are this low because of panic selling.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:34:01 AM

I have been @ scrypt.cc since february last year, followed some reflink from cex.io chat, after talking some with the admin i moved everything from cex into scrypt and i dont regret doing that, made my ROI several times over while increasing my profits each month. It is over 1 year, how many ponzies out there have you seen that lasted this long ? Admin has never given me or anyone else reason to doubt his words or actions, I am not forcing people into getting their coins in there. I merely am trying to point people towards the mining site where they actually can make ROI and after that make some nice additional source of income. You choose whether you want to do it or not, but if you do, now is probably the best time since prices are this low because of panic selling.

Uh-huh, sure you did Mr first-post-here-was-to-encourage-people-to-buy:
Quote from: killer625
keep refreshing, will work eventually. i'd advise to buy khs now. they will not get any cheaper than this.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
unitedminers

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:37:29 AM

Are the ASICs mining again?
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:40:55 AM

Seems legit.

This +100

Exactly Smiley  He doesn't even doubt himself that it's a ponzi and therefore a scam because they don't promote as ponzi game. Btw PBmining lasted and was a ponzi, ltcgear also was..
People, even if "mining" comes back,  don't buy this shit because you'll get robbed once more!

killer625

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:41:36 AM

cryptodevil, I just replied to the user who had problems accessing trading page of scrypt.cc, just to let him know that it is possible to do that if he tries and that it is not completly down. Also I did not say "BUY NOW !!!", I said "I'd advise" that is far from what you are trying to force on me.
bloedhond

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:43:47 AM

Uh-huh, sure you did Mr first-post-here-was-to-encourage-people-to-buy:
Quote from: killer625
keep refreshing, will work eventually. i'd advise to buy khs now. they will not get any cheaper than this.
SAID PERFECT CRYPTODEVIL
THIS MAN KILLER625 is the admin of scrypt.cc  .....
THEY ALL ATTACK ME BECAUSE THEY CAN,T HANDEL THE TRUTH....SCRYPT>CC IS A SCAM because they have stole coins from several people....
The site has a bad security .. NO transparanty ...No pictures of the miners..no good support..and is being ran by one person that does this part time Huh?
And if you say bad shit about the website they all attack you...Marcelo Santos is Justin Bieber and ya,ll defending scrypt are his FANS....FREAKING NUTCAKES
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 505

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:02:29 AM

-snip-

Seems legit.

One of the funniest thing I heard. Admins could post here, in this forum or atleast show mining address. That isn't a reason for not showing.

Exactly Smiley  He doesn't even doubt himself that it's a ponzi and therefore a scam because they don't promote as ponzi game. Btw PBmining lasted and was a ponzi, ltcgear also was..
People, even if "mining" comes back,  don't buy this shit because you'll get robbed once more!

Exactly. They promote ponzi in the name "cloud mining".

bloedhond

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:02:53 AM

With all these good people here willing to invest in cloudmining,,,why not make a cloudmining website together,,,I bet if we work together all of us we can start this...Netherlands is 2 expensive with electricity,,23 euro cents per kwh...only with solarpanels we can do this here...however if we can put our funds together and raise like 50.000 to a 100.000 euro we can start...and the investors will get more than normal users by calculating it into the maintenece fee...and with the profit we can invest in more miners etc.... Anybody got ideas Huh?
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1668
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:22:49 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 05:19:33 PM by MirkoIta

With all these good people here willing to invest in cloudmining,,,why not make a cloudmining website together,,,I bet if we work together all of us we can start this...Netherlands is 2 expensive with electricity,,23 euro cents per kwh...only with solarpanels we can do this here...however if we can put our funds together and raise like 50.000 to a 100.000 euro we can start...and the investors will get more than normal users by calculating it into the maintenece fee...and with the profit we can invest in more miners etc.... Anybody got ideas Huh?

You can still ask some money to your rich dad lol 

Funny how people try to scam users in a scammer's thread anyway

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
casper001

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:23:54 AM

@bloedhond

I'm all for it. Unfortunately South Africa's electricity grid is a mess. We have load shedding almost on a daily basis. :-(

My Bitcoin address: 1LQiQLcPhzgC6GUYFde7nymEbPm2uNskHy
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:28:25 AM

so it finally ponzi'd?  it was a good run.
BangSamiet

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:39:49 AM

withdrawal still instant payment..  Wink
jseppeli

Activity: 433
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:42:58 AM

withdrawal still instant payment..  Wink

Then I would say it is still live but waiting for electricity...
But who knows...
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:46:52 AM

so it finally ponzi'd?  it was a good run.

Oh I am sure there is still life in the ol' scam yet. As we know from Josh Garza, there are plenty of creative ways to keep the muggles buying in.

Why quit now when there is still more to scam?

At the very least he has to invent an exit mechanism by which he can claim the eventual collapse to be someone else's fault as he walks away with millions in Btc.

xtoff

Activity: 187

Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:56:49 AM

always the guys screaming about scrypt.cc

bloedhond 2 days ago was crying to come back on the chat.  bloedhond what do you want now ?
You told us that you will remove your posts, you are so funny little kid

bloedhond this time I hope you will never come back. A lot of people make 4, 5, 6 X  ROI if you don't believe it I don't care.

You can continue with the jealous guys thread
bloedhond

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:00:12 AM

You can still ask some money to your rich dad lol

My dad i a good bussness man however i stand on my own feet,,,,
I think if we can work together we make something stable for our selfs and the people...
If we do this right we can become the biggest in cloudmining....i think we need a cold place like norway or something for free cooling and solar panels 2 avoid high electricity costs...
than we can achieve greatness together....
come on lets do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 553 »
  Print  

Jump to: