Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750494 times)
ScryptCC (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:28:22 AM

Update: Tomorrow we will be implementing a new feature where the user will be able to choose which coin to mine and be payed out in said coin every 10 minutes.

We wanted to thank everyone for the great startup, We've been online for only 48 hours and by far exceeded our expectations. Keep an eye out, many updates on the way!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PyroTekNeks

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:24:12 AM

Well, haven't received my activation e-mail even though I was one of the first on here so I don't really have much to say. Tried to resend and still nothing...yes I checked the Spam folder.

Password reset works, Username reset works, Validation/Activation e-mail never sends though.

twistedtrick, Sorry for the inconvenience. I have manually activated your account, you may now login.
Hey, thanks for helping that person out. Much appreciated!

Update: Tomorrow we will be implementing a new feature where the user will be able to choose which coin to mine and be payed out in said coin every 10 minutes.

We wanted to thank everyone for the great startup, We've been online for only 48 hours and by far exceeded our expectations. Keep an eye out, many updates on the way!
Thanks for finally making this site! I'll be sure to spread the word out more! LOL I think I'm doing the most advertising around so far.

http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaai
^^^SCRYPT CLOUD MINING SITE!!!^^^
Bitcoin.info.ro

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:47:23 PM

Can anybody here please explain to me how they expect to make a return by investing, when the income calculator on scrypt.cc assumes the median difficulty will remain the same over the following months and still returns aprox 200 days?

If the amount of scrypt miners increases (as it will most likely do) then those 200 days will turn into 400 or even 1000

I would really like to invest in such a thing, but under the current conditions I simply cannot see how It can be profitable.

Am I the only one blind or the only one that can see?
PyroTekNeks

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:29:50 PM

Can anybody here please explain to me how they expect to make a return by investing, when the income calculator on scrypt.cc assumes the median difficulty will remain the same over the following months and still returns aprox 200 days?

If the amount of scrypt miners increases (as it will most likely do) then those 200 days will turn into 400 or even 1000

I would really like to invest in such a thing, but under the current conditions I simply cannot see how It can be profitable.

Am I the only one blind or the only one that can see?
You're a little bit of both.
You can say the same thing about CEX.IO.
But why do people still do it? Because not everyone relies on the mining aspect of it. A lot of people buy and sell the hashing power. Most would even say that you don't really make any money on mining, but instead by trading GHS/KHS. Bitcoin difficulty goes up like crazy, but why do people still mine it?

There will always be profit made somewhere, you just have to look and take a chance when you can. A lot of times the investments with higher risks usually yield higher rewards. Now this might not be for you, but it's sure right up other people's alley.

I'll keep spreading and letting people know about the site. If you feel differently and oppose it then so be it. The best thing to do is inform people and let people make their own decisions about it.

That's it for now for me. Sexcoin time. Happy mining and happy trading!

Bitcoin.info.ro

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:52:05 PM

You're a little bit of both.
You can say the same thing about CEX.IO.
But why do people still do it? Because not everyone relies on the mining aspect of it. A lot of people buy and sell the hashing power. Most would even say that you don't really make any money on mining, but instead by trading GHS/KHS. Bitcoin difficulty goes up like crazy, but why do people still mine it?

There will always be profit made somewhere, you just have to look and take a chance when you can. A lot of times the investments with higher risks usually yield higher rewards. Now this might not be for you, but it's sure right up other people's alley.

I'll keep spreading and letting people know about the site. If you feel differently and oppose it then so be it. The best thing to do is inform people and let people make their own decisions about it.

That's it for now for me. Sexcoin time. Happy mining and happy trading!

Thank you for the answer, I find it a lot clearer now... indeed it is not for me because what you basically do here is buy KSH in hope of selling them to a more uninformed buyer - or to someone that hopes to find a more uninformed buyer in his turn Smiley

PyroTekNeks

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:25:25 AM

waiting for the tutorial
Eh? o.O
Did you need help? What aspect? Buying/selling KHS or what?

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:25:02 AM

waiting for the tutorial
Eh? o.O

I want to mine my own specific coin not the one chosen by the admin,  but it seems they are yet to add that features.
PyroTekNeks

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:45:43 AM

waiting for the tutorial
Eh? o.O

I want to mine my own specific coin not the one chosen by the admin,  but it seems they are yet to add that features.
It's been addressed and they've said they're working on it. It's harder than they thought it would be. Gotta give them a little slack on that, but at least you know they're actively trying to improve. They've only been open a 2 days or so, much improvements will still be made. Be patient in the meanwhile.

Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:56:42 AM

Your service as seen in the webpage is confusing as hell. Probably I didn't understand correctly but, are you asking more than 1400 fucking dollars for one MH/s rig? It can't be right.

PyroTekNeks

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:29:16 PM

Your service as seen in the webpage is confusing as hell. Probably I didn't understand correctly but, are you asking more than 1400 fucking dollars for one MH/s rig? It can't be right.
It's not my site or any way affiliated with them. My math says around $1200, but yes, it IS steep. The main huge difference is that you can sell off KHS easily with little turnaround time. With hardware you have a physical item and could take a sometime to trade/sell off.

PyroTekNeks

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:10:35 AM

I wish I knew who my referred people are so I can thank you personally...
But thank you guys whoever used my referral. I really appreciate it!

PyroTekNeks

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:35:35 PM

Waiting for updates. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Roll Eyes

Schinder75

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:47:22 AM

Seems to be a good idea to offer ppl the ability to rent some scrypt mining KHs.
But what I do not understand is the price. When I take a look at the calculator...

1000 KHs for ~ 1,4 BTC -> 1050 $, break even in 259 days.

Have I made a mistake? This cannot be correct? I mean, for this price it would be much cheaper to buy a little rig myself with 1500 KHs and electricity included for 2 years.

Where is my fault?

PyroTekNeks

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:38:50 AM

KHS selling out quick! Get in before they go!

PyroTekNeks

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:46:02 AM

1st batch almost sold out...hmmm more KHS to be added maybe?

TheCleanGame

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:52:24 PM

They just added 90,000 more KHS
I have a few KHS already and am digging the feel of the place so far.  2 factor auth goes live today, as does the api.

Please use my referral link if you decide to sign up... making cash in the mountains is tough! Smiley

scrypt.cc?ref=baagt

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
TheCleanGame

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:07:09 PM

Seems to be a good idea to offer ppl the ability to rent some scrypt mining KHs.
But what I do not understand is the price. When I take a look at the calculator...

1000 KHs for ~ 1,4 BTC -> 1050 $, break even in 259 days.

Have I made a mistake? This cannot be correct? I mean, for this price it would be much cheaper to buy a little rig myself with 1500 KHs and electricity included for 2 years.

Where is my fault?

It's not your fault. Wink

The calculator is almost worthless because of the way the pool operates.  They mine the most profitable scrypt coins of the moment, changing every 10 minutes if needed, so doing the same calculation gives wildly different results depending on what's currently happening with the price of the current coin. Smiley

Cool stuff!

Loving how the admin are available and helpful!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy
scrypt.cc?ref=baagt

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
kinglothar

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:45:52 PM

The prices look steep but you really should not compare to the cost of acquiring the physical hardware, because contrary to buying your own hardware, you can instantly re-sell your KHS (maybe with a benefit... but more likely with a slight loss considering the difficulty increase, which  you need to offset with your mining profit). So you should see it as a rental deposit instead of a purchase.

Today for instance, due to the high volume of KHS put on at fixed price by the service, the prices are flat at 0.0014444 BTC/KHS. If you buy now you're practically assured to be able to resell at 0.0014443 until the remaining initial 90+ MHS are gone.

The other big difference with home-operated hardware is of course the scalability... I have over 20MHS with them right now, I sure wouldn't be able to do that at home!

Overall I've been very happy with them so far, cruising at ~0.5% gains per day on my initial investment.

My referral link in case you'd like to try it out: http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaaY

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:50:02 PM

what i never understand is how are you comparing this with owning at home ones?

tomorrow this company could shut down. what kind of information do you have? Do you have legal contract that requires them to pay you back?

what guaranties do you have that you will still own 20 mh in 1 yr from now?
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:54:41 PM

This is just crap, if they have profitable mining rigs then why don't they run them for themselves and collect the coins instead of renting them out. Something smells. Nobody in their right mind would rent our mining power for less than what it makes.

Soooooooon...............
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: