Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
TheCleanGame

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:47:06 PM

private pools , no picture data center , can't find any information which coin u mined?  Grin
Sounds like someone missing out.  Smiley

Iwantcoins: Your writeup is more detailed than the one a posted a while back.  Cool beans!
http://thecleangame.net/2014/02/bitcoin-mining-contract-hassle-mining-services/

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
iwantcoins

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 11:10:06 PM

Thanks "Keep it Clean" I Hope it helps Some People!
mozurt

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:46:33 AM

like ponzi
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 06:21:47 PM

like ponzi
You must be from CEX.
clouds0

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:23:05 PM

+1 all those kind of comments are folks from cex
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:24:39 PM

CEX... bad scene that's getting worse.

Admin has a bad attitude, blocks are fewer and fewer in between with higher and higher fees.  Lot of folks that lost a lot of value lately, lot of attempted fleecing going on to lessen the damage.  

Bitcoin difficulty is in the billions due to asics and it's not getting any better.

Scrypt.cc?  Scrypt.cc?ref=baagt

Looking to be the largest scrypt mining facility in the world right now.  Seriously cleaning up on the coins they're targeting and the coin switching software is getting better and better.  Anyone with a scrypt rig mining coins has seen the ghost botnet/data center that was connecting 200mhs at a time to different coins... These are the guys that own the data centers. Smiley

Last few days have seen approximately .6% return per day with the average around .5%

This coming week there will be changes... Admin has announced the new website face will be in place, 2Fa and the API are going in and they'll be officially opening and advertising by Friday.

The last of the sweet, CHEAP khs is going fast... only 5,900 left at the time of this posting...  That's http://scrypt.cc?ref=baagt as I can use all the referral income I can get.    Admin might dump a bit more but I haven't heard anything about that.

By the end of next week there will be photos of the rigs in the data center for all those who need pictures for proof.  heh Wink

The time is now. Smiley  Hop on and get earning!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy
p.s. They're also cloning the pool and coin switching software, creating a private pool for scrypt.cc users who have private scrypt rigs. Smiley  Sweeeeet!  http://scrypt.cc?ref=baagt

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:01:18 AM

Define "private scrypt rigs" ?
 Please also define "Looking to be the largest scrypt mining facility in the world right now" ? Seems impossible by any measure today.
 Are you affiliated with them in any way?

That a lot of inside info.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:07:00 PM

The Admin is quite open in (onsite) chat about coming things. This week will see a lot of improvements, amongst which 2Fa, which I'm eagerly awaiting, and a new layout and more, as Clean mentioned.
Private rigs meaning people who have a mining pc or rig at home that would like to point their hashing power towards the pool that scrypt cc uses (which is private pool) and see the earnings added to their account.

Why would the largest scrypt mining facility be impossible? There aren't many that do something like this as it would requiore a lot of gpu's still. Currently that is. Think about the power costs! Apparently scrypt cc has a great deal with the power company that would give them an edge over any competition with lesser deals.

So... Inside info, yes, but not so much for regulars in chat. So, no affiliation, rather enthusiasm Smiley

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:04:06 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 06:17:39 PM by TheCleanGame

Define "private scrypt rigs" ?
 Please also define "Looking to be the largest scrypt mining facility in the world right now" ? Seems impossible by any measure today.
 Are you affiliated with them in any way?

That a lot of inside info.
Yep, private rigs means any personal scrypt mining rig you have.

Do you know any other datacenter/botnet that's capable of throwing 200mhs at 3 coins at once?  I don't. lol

Am I affiliated?  Good question.
I've been invested there for a month.  I applied a few days ago for a position in tech or customer support and should get the details today when they wake up. All the information I've been posting has been picked up by hanging out in chat and talking with admin. Wink

So... am I a shill? No.  lol  Will I be working for them soon?  Yes!  Yahooo!  Smiley  (Income is slim at 10,000 feet in the rockies so please use my referral link if you would.  scrypt.cc?ref=baagt  Thanks!)

Loving it there.  Low ball estimate is 4 satoshi's per khs every 10 minutes.  Had 2 21 satoshi/khs payouts today though.  Awesomeness.

See you there, I'm TCG1 in chat. Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

mattboldfield

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:57:14 PM

Break Even In: 257 Days.
You must be joking!!
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:17:00 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 08:00:51 PM by TheCleanGame

You must be joking!!

the 4 satoshi per khs per 10 minutes is a low ball estimate.  Actual payouts haven't ever been that low that I'm aware of.  The calculator works on 'this very minute' mining profit and I've seen reports as low as 150 and as high as 260.  The average is pretty dang sweet. Smiley

Keep in mind, that's all profit. No electricity to pay, broken equipment to replace, not a single minute of your time is 'required', no obsolete equipment to sell, no noise... nada.  And you can sell your shares pretty quick if you want out.

Bonus?
Re-investing is adding a little over a khs per day right now, soon to be a full khs a day and then more.  Can _you_ add khs to your gpu's every day like that?  Smiley

Keep it Clean! Grin
p.s. Please use my link if you can, income is scarce where I live.  Thank you!

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:36:06 PM

Is the site under  DDoS or something? I managed to log in briefly, but cloudflare keeps popping up.

TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:02:57 PM

Is the site under  DDoS or something? I managed to log in briefly, but cloudflare keeps popping up.

Yes, they're being ddos'd hard but have almost finished additional counter measures.  Site is just a bit slow for the moment.  Smiley

These guys are making sure they take care of business and I love it. Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy
Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:43:36 PM

You must be joking!!

The breakeven varies a lot as it is just typically computed over the last payout.  I've seen it under 100 days and as high as 344 days.    Scrypt.cc is actually mining scrypt coins and selling them for BTC so a lot of variation is expected.   The average yield though has been over .5%/day which puts the break even point at about 144 days. 

Even if the breakeven were 257 days, that is an awesome return by most standards.   If you only go for the super high returns you will likely be scammed pretty often and end up not making any thing.  Scrypt.cc has also been doing a good job of holding the price stable so there is a good chance that one can sell back the KHS at any point and walk away with earnings and the original investment.   
mattboldfield

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:52:19 AM

My minimum standard is 60 days ROI.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:09:11 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 07:18:26 AM by dyask

My minimum standard is 60 days ROI.

ROI isn't the same as what scrypt.cc calls break even.   If you want a return on your investment you can sell after ten minutes and you should have a profit of about 3 satoshis per KHS purchased.   What they call break even is where you could sell for your KHS for 0 "give away" and still have your full investment.   It is a strange use of the words.    

For example here is their current calculator output for 100 KHS.
=======================================
Total KHS: 100
Total Investment: 0.15499900 BTC ($98.89 USD)

Daily Income: 0.00081839 BTC ($0.52 USD)
Monthly Income: 0.02537009 BTC ($16.12 USD)

Break Even In: 190 Days.
=======================================

So if you bought 100KHS, held for 1 day and sold the next day; probably for .00000001 less than what you paid for each KHS, you with have a profit of about .00081739 BTC.  If it worked out exactly like that it would have an ROI of .527%.    

Since this is a market where you can buy or sell at anything your comment of "My minimum standard is 60 days ROI." doesn't actually make sense.  
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:48:07 AM

Well put Dyask. Smiley

I may not be the best at numbers... but it's definitely a positive enough profit for even me to notice easily. heh.  Smiley

Site took a 6800hit/sec ddos attack today and only required one reset. Niiiice Wink  Apparently they added additional failover and you can hardly notice it except a bit of slowdown once in a while.  Just awesome.

Having a great time over there.  You'll find me in chat most of the time helping out where I can.  Scrypt.cc?ref=baagt is rockin! Heh.

Oh yeah, there's an informal irc channel #scrypt.cc over on freenode Smiley  See you there!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

mattboldfield

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:58:36 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 03:39:47 PM by mattboldfield

@
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:52:51 PM

lol I crack $50 a day USD on 5x 7970 cards@ 3.75G/hs. Good luck with it all I say!

With those numbers, the only 50 you're cracking day is the crack you smoke!!
Neither is 5x 7970 capable of 3,7Gh/s, nor would 3,7Mh/s give you 50USD a day.

I would say something *could* be wrong with your crack, but apparently its working proper.

(no bad vibes just having a laugh  Tongue)
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:29:36 PM

Admin announced today that the launch may be slightly delayed due to the extra work the last 2 days.  The ddos attacks caused a lot of work, but no meltdowns. lol  Pushed some things back a bit on development though.  We'll see what happens. Shocked

Admin has also been running a test the last week and all hashing power is once again working completely toward our profits.  Anyone noticing a slight decrease in profits will be happy to see that flip back up. Smiley

Remember:

1) It doesn't cost anything to open an account and watch/listen/learn  Wink
2) Minimum Deposit: 0.0005 BTC
3) My btc address 19U6wRhaGfeX9JPvEQnhAUgft1oawqHAnD  (How'd THAT get in there? lol)

4)  This is a "Mining Shares" exchange.  Shares of KHS earn mining rewards.  Why do I mention this?
         Many people are putting up "Buy" orders for KHS and they're sitting there for hours.
             That same btc for the order would be earning mining rewards, so if the order doesn't sell soon enough for the profit to cover
             the mining reward losses... you lose. Sad
    Let's not see tons of "Bad Maths" on the buy side, eh? Smiley

5) Sell orders keep mining for you until they sell. Yaaaay!
6) When you get signed up, go to the "Settings" page and change your "Chat Handle" to the name you prefer in chat.  (I'm TCG1)
7) Chat window is on the "Trade" page for now.  Also informal chat at #scrypt.cc on Freenode irc server.

See You There and...

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: