Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750498 times)
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:11:03 PM

Since Bitminter decided to go with blackLotus for DDOS protection everything is very cleeeeeeeeeean !!!
Scrypt.cc should think about it, because if nothing is done the site will be kill in the shell... and it would be a shame.

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erty

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:06:02 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 03:43:50 PM by erty

http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaTJ looks real good. Created an account a couple of days ago to look take a look at the features.
Now I just have to run my main pc at home for some weeks and I will have enough BTC to get started and buy some KHS.
If you are new too and would like to help out, here are my referral link: http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaTJ

Note: The extra percent I get from you using the referral code is not taken from you, it's extra BTC that we get from http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaTJ not the ones you mine!  Wink
TheCleanGame

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:58:32 PM

DEPOSITS
Some of you may have noticed that recent deposits are still having an issue.

Admin came online earlier and stated that they were going to be at 100% on withdrawals and deposits today and I'm personally giving them an extra day, just to make sure.  Smiley

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. Admin was not on chat yesterday so that he could focus on the task at hand, except for the brief msgs earlier they're doing the same today.

In other news, due to the recent issues with the sites connected to blockchain.info and other btc related events.... the price of btc is deliciously low!  Buy now if you have the opportunity, it's just going to go back up to at least pre-panic prices. Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:08:14 PM

I opened a ticket but just got deleted without response  Huh

I did a withdrawal yesterday, confirmed via email, funds are gone from Scrypt.cc. It does not show up on the blockchain.

I'd appreciate some reassurance... why was my ticket just deleted, and no response?
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:39:58 PM

I opened a ticket but just got deleted without response  Huh

I did a withdrawal yesterday, confirmed via email, funds are gone from Scrypt.cc. It does not show up on the blockchain.

I'd appreciate some reassurance... why was my ticket just deleted, and no response?

Deleted Tickets!
The ticket system is being clogged with support tickets for deposits that are already set to be deposited with the new system.  Once the new system is in place and functioning properly, all the deposits will go through as they should.

Once the system is up and running properly and all deposits have gone through, PLEASE send in a support ticket at that time for any deposits that are still hung in the system.  They will be processed manually.  Cheesy

Appreciate your patience, Admin is sure they'll be finished and I'm giving them an extra day, just to be sure. Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
RAVENCROW

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 06:41:05 AM

Website works great deposits / withdrawals work and payouts too keep up the great work
http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaYo

฿Allaboutbit ฿฿Cludcoin ฿[/color]
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:44:32 AM

Not a deposit CleanGame... it was a withdrawal ! And the funds are gone. That is very different than deposits being put on hold.
Its not much and I'm not going to complain during the weekend, I'm sure admin have their hands full. Just saying...

new ETA on the website?
mattboldfield

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:01:18 AM

lol, im feeling sorry for you, I might give you another breadcrumb!
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:33:16 PM

scrypt.cc put in more/better anti-ddos measures into place yesterday. The site has been ddos'ed day in day out, yet they're still around unharmed and everyone's coins are still safely there, which shows technically the place is okay. The mining wasn't even touched at all. And instead of taking the coins and run they've invested money in better armor to protect everyone's investment and improve site responsiveness.
No scam then? Well, as someone who got scammed a few times I'll never trust anyone and anything easily again. But that's growing. On a scale of scam versus legit, I'd say they've moved to the legit side a bit further.

Hope your issue works out, GhostPlayer

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 06:23:50 PM

TCG: tell them about mah audit! been 2 weeks!  Roll Eyes
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:03:31 PM

Not a deposit CleanGame... it was a withdrawal ! And the funds are gone. That is very different than deposits being put on hold.
Its not much and I'm not going to complain during the weekend, I'm sure admin have their hands full. Just saying...

new ETA on the website?
Check the address you sent it to perhaps?

Just made a bad withdrawal myself to an invalid btc address.  Will have to wait till Admin is around to get it fixed.  

Meanwhile, if you sent in the support tickets when all the deposit/withdrawals were being worked on you'll need to put in a new one.  Simply not enough staff to deal with the thousands of tickets that were put in for deposits and withdrawals that were just waiting, not stuck.

Thanks!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy
p.s. Haven't heard anyone complaining about btc being completely gone yet, just delayed or something wrong with the transaction. 

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:45:49 PM

Just tossing in my two cents.  been using the site for 7 weeks now, and have done multiple deposits and withdrawls.  It has been a solid experience and the only real difficulties I have had with it where went blockchain went nuts, and to me , that is an understandible issue.
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:28:20 AM

Just tossing in my two cents.  been using the site for 7 weeks now, and have done multiple deposits and withdrawls.  It has been a solid experience and the only real difficulties I have had with it where went blockchain went nuts, and to me , that is an understandible issue.
Hey elrugrim,

I have to say I appreciate the time you've spent on the site.  Your assistance with helping folks avoid "Bad Maths" losses has been invaluable.  Thanks so much!
(Quick Example: When you put up an order to buy khs... you also have to figure in the mining losses that order will take in while waiting to complete)

DEPOSITS/WITHDRAWALS UPDATE
The new API is in and withdrawals are at 100%  Deposits are at 98% with some being hung for up to 3 hours.  It's a timing issue that Admin and the team are sure they'll have fixed tomorrow.
Anyone with a deposit with more than 5 confirmations should put in a support ticket if Admin is online and they'll process that manually for you.

DDOS ATTACKS
DDOS attacks are still continuing... additional protection has been put in and the site is quite responsive and snappy most of the time.  Profits continue to roll in every 10 minutes as normal. Smiley

New Site Face
Work has again begun on hooking the back end up to the new site face design. Yaaay!  Anyone who hasn't seen the screenshots can check out the following links.
http://goo.gl/W9jzBx
http://goo.gl/QV6yTa

All the little details missing from the current site are being put into place and we're all looking forward to it.

The crowd that's shown up for beta has been extremely patient and understanding on the whole and Admin truly appreciates it.  Thanks for being such a great group of people.  I personally have had a great time in both the main chat and on the irc channel (webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc)

Still holding out and not sure?  Accounts don't cost you anything, come talk to Admin yourself and get a feel for the site yourself... feel Free to open an account at Scrypt.cc?ref=baagt. Who knows? You might love it and your eventual referral bonus will help me out while you make a nice tidy profit. Smiley  Referral accounts do not make less profit than non-referral accounts, just to let you know. Smiley

Loving it!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:10:26 AM

I triple checked, copy pasting the confirmation email wallet address on the blockchain. I'll submit a new ticket. Thanks dude.

I've been really happy with scrypt.cc otherwise. I have done withdrawals before ok.
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:44:55 PM

I triple checked, copy pasting the confirmation email wallet address on the blockchain. I'll submit a new ticket. Thanks dude.

I've been really happy with scrypt.cc otherwise. I have done withdrawals before ok.
Yeah, they got bombarded with support tickets when blockchain was screwed up. Put a damper on the new site going up and all that good stuff.
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:48:55 AM

Loving it!

Deposits have a last bit of timing issue to iron out... looks like it's gonna be Monday for that. 

Everything else has been going great and work has once again begun on hooking up the backend to the new site face.  Yaaay!

Getting exciting!

Still don't have an account?  Seriously?  They're free and the community is great, even if you're just stopping by to watch. Smiley  Open up an account at Scrypt.cc?ref=baagt and come join chat.  Come see what you're missing!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:43:49 PM

Right.

So apparently the entire ticket system was deleted due to massive overflow and underpowered workforce. Opened a new ticket and Admin looked into it quickly and efficiently. I have my funds in my wallet safe and sound.

Hats off to Scrypt.cc   Wink

TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:40:56 PM

That's what I like to hear Ghost! 

Can't wait till 24/7 support Smiley  Going to be soooo nice!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

Right.

So apparently the entire ticket system was deleted due to massive overflow and underpowered workforce. Opened a new ticket and Admin looked into it quickly and efficiently. I have my funds in my wallet safe and sound.

Hats off to Scrypt.cc   Wink

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 10:50:58 PM

Those prices are insane & the income calculator isn't even factoring in possible difficulty increases (you know it's going to happen w/ scrypt asics).

But the worst part about it is that you can get 3mhash/s from Amazon EC2 for $1.20 an hour
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:58:22 PM

Er.... 1.20 per hour is $875 per month, and over $10,000 a year  Huh

3Mhs at scryp.cc is around $2500 currently, and lasts as long as you or scrypt.cc lives.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: