Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Trestle

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Rockem Sockem

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:14:29 PM

Yea that's all you need a few bots killing the price then it will be close to free soon.

http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?rfid=2539 - Leash the Hash power you need to dominate coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:15:30 PM

The price per khs over at scrypt cc has fallen way down, mostly due to a bot undercutting everybody.
That bot is now for sale - send me an email to wannes _ carder @ *very warm mail*.com if you're interested

Buying a bot that loses you money.  That is a real good move.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:51:36 AM

That's why he's selling it, to compensate his losses  Cheesy

On the upside, prices are very competitive now, especially when considering you can always sell what you buy.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
gon88

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:23:55 AM

Mining profits diminishing every week. Is it happening the same in other pools?
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:27:44 AM

Here you can compare scrypt.cc with other mining pools : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514242.0. All show a deminishing tendency and scrypt.cc remains one of the top choices.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
martinnew

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:32:15 PM

And 1 mH costs as little as .17 btc at Litecoin GEAR. Unlike Genesis Mining shares do not expire after one year. Also unlike scrypt.cc Litecoin GEAR regularly issues dividends to share owners in the form of extra shares, increasing value of their investment.

Meh, can't mine Megacoin or receive payment in BTC with those  Tongue

Great to know that about Genesis mining. I hope they will consider other type of plans too not just yearly with ways on how to increase investments with them.  Grin
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:36:39 PM

I think Genesis Mining will open up to other opportunities and other forms of contracts as well. But right now they are a fast growing business, and they need their energy to keep up with that, so it might take a little while

RentaMouse

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:43:42 AM

Bot never lost money, gained for it's owner in fact. I bought the bot from the original owner to STOP it's effect on scrypt.cc, so that either my khs would go back up in price, or I could sell the bot with a small profit and get the hell out of scrypt.cc

Well maybe if you can work out how to reverse the parameters you could get the bot to make you money whilst pushing the price up Smiley Similar to how Cex manages to mysteriously maintain its GHS value...

Pool admin @ http://cryptonotepool.org.uk/ - for miners who value reliability (and like orange)!
Currently donating all of our 1% pool fee to the dev fund - mine at CryptonotepoolUK and support XMR at no extra cost!
xephyr

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:59:59 AM

I think Genesis Mining will open up to other opportunities and other forms of contracts as well. But right now they are a fast growing business, and they need their energy to keep up with that, so it might take a little while

Genesis Mining is returning about 8% a week, twice the return of scrypt.cc. However ltcgear.com is returning 12-14% per week, see recommended litecoin cloud mining services for up to date results of available services.
bitcoin4eva

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:49:15 AM

Never heard of Litecoin GEAR before but I just browsed their site and seems that they are out of stock on everything.
dyask

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:54:29 AM

Never heard of Litecoin GEAR before but I just browsed their site and seems that they are out of stock on everything.

Actually they are selling Pre ASIC 57x & 29x shares and some kind of video game freezing difficultly thing.   I have a hard time believing it isn't some kind of scam.   

However, things haven't been going that great at script.cc lately.   I hope the altcoin market improves.
xephyr

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:35:50 PM

Actually they are selling Pre ASIC 57x & 29x shares and some kind of video game freezing difficultly thing.   I have a hard time believing it isn't some kind of scam.   

However, things haven't been going that great at script.cc lately.   I hope the altcoin market improves.

ltcgear.com is as legit as they come, I have been using them for many months with impressive returns mining litecoin. Suggest you try for yourself with Pre Asic shares 29x for $127 (that includes 8% discount for payment with bitcoin.) That is $107 per mH (scrypt.cc is charging $230 per mH.) Available and hashing now, you can choose to mine litecoin or feathercoin at present, and the owner has mentioned on the Litecoin forum that mining X11 coins may be added as an option later this summer.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:29:39 PM

ltcgear.com is as legit as they come, I have been using them for many months with impressive returns mining litecoin. Suggest you try for yourself with Pre Asic shares 29x for $127 (that includes 8% discount for payment with bitcoin.) That is $107 per mH (scrypt.cc is charging $230 per mH.) Available and hashing now, you can choose to mine litecoin or feathercoin at present, and the owner has mentioned on the Litecoin forum that mining X11 coins may be added as an option later this summer.
Thanks for the info. The shares are presented in physical hardware and on check out page shipment address is required. It is a little bit confusing. Please can you guide me to subscribe for this mining service

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
xephyr

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:49:05 PM

Thanks for the info. The shares are presented in physical hardware and on check out page shipment address is required. It is a little bit confusing. Please can you guide me to subscribe for this mining service

Create an account at ltcgear.com and you will have to add an address to your account, even for products not shipped like shares. Then order the desired pre ASIC share package and pay with bitcoin (8% discount) or by the other option which is the CoinPayments.net payment gateway.
dyask

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:13:14 AM

Actually they are selling Pre ASIC 57x & 29x shares and some kind of video game freezing difficultly thing.   I have a hard time believing it isn't some kind of scam.    

However, things haven't been going that great at script.cc lately.   I hope the altcoin market improves.

Create an account at ltcgear.com and you will have to add an address to your account, even for products not shipped like shares. Then order the desired pre ASIC share package and pay with bitcoin (8% discount) or by the other option which is the CoinPayments.net payment gateway.

Perhaps you should explain what the difficulty freezing thing really is.   That is what make the site look like some kind of Ponzi scheme.
xephyr

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:17:50 AM

Actually they are selling Pre ASIC 57x & 29x shares and some kind of video game freezing difficultly thing.   I have a hard time believing it isn't some kind of scam.    

However, things haven't been going that great at script.cc lately.   I hope the altcoin market improves.

Perhaps you should explain what the difficulty freezing thing really is.   That is what make the site look like some kind of Ponzi scheme.

The Active Miner products temporarily convert Farm$hares into A shares which hash at 2.5 times normal for one month, once the time period is up the Farm$hares revert back to original specs. For example if you own Farm$hares at 41 mH/sec per share you can buy the Active Miner (FrozenDiff) product to make the shares hash at 102.5 mH/sec for one month.
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:25:57 AM

Be aware. I had joined this site about 2 months back. While I bought very high I figured I should just leave it as is. After 2 months I saw an opportunity to finally trade before I was just picking up khash every 3rd day. I started of with 48 and went up to 61. Day before Yesterday the price was bit high so I decided to sell 11khash and I put them on. Yesterday I checked that 10khash was sold. And I had be funded for that amount. The 1khash remaining is no where to be found. I dont see it in open orders and my balance shows 50khash. I later picket up 12khash to see if maybe something was wrong with cookies but that has shown up and now my balance shows 62 where as that 1khash I had up for balance is no where to be found. I opened a ticket and still no response. I suggest you guys start pulling out of here as it seems to be a scam.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:32:29 AM

Be aware. I had joined this site about 2 months back. While I bought very high I figured I should just leave it as is. After 2 months I saw an opportunity to finally trade before I was just picking up khash every 3rd day. I started of with 48 and went up to 61. Day before Yesterday the price was bit high so I decided to sell 11khash and I put them on. Yesterday I checked that 10khash was sold. And I had be funded for that amount. The 1khash remaining is no where to be found. I dont see it in open orders and my balance shows 50khash. I later picket up 12khash to see if maybe something was wrong with cookies but that has shown up and now my balance shows 62 where as that 1khash I had up for balance is no where to be found. I opened a ticket and still no response. I suggest you guys start pulling out of here as it seems to be a scam.

I got in and got out with a profit. I bailed on them because their promised update, which would have made them more transparent, never materialized. It may be legit or it may be a Ponzi. Without any transparency/undelivered updates I grew suspicious and bailed.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:17:35 AM

I got in and got out with a profit. I bailed on them because their promised update, which would have made them more transparent, never materialized. It may be legit or it may be a Ponzi. Without any transparency/undelivered updates I grew suspicious and bailed.

well after posting here one of my tickets got responded that they will look into the matter. I made another trade of 10khash and only 8 got sold but my balance dropped from 62 to 52. So there is something defiantly there. I will report back of any problems or if the matter is resolved. I did also do a withdrawal I dont have tx id or anything it just says withdrawal complete but I dont know how long it will take to show up. This is my first request out. If this matter is not resolved I will trade away and pull out for sure.
dyask

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:54:49 AM

well after posting here one of my tickets got responded that they will look into the matter. I made another trade of 10khash and only 8 got sold but my balance dropped from 62 to 52. So there is something defiantly there. I will report back of any problems or if the matter is resolved. I did also do a withdrawal I dont have tx id or anything it just says withdrawal complete but I dont know how long it will take to show up. This is my first request out. If this matter is not resolved I will trade away and pull out for sure.

Partial fills just don't always show up in the transaction logs.  If you look at your actual BTC balance you probably find that you were paid for the KHS you can't find.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: