Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:34:27 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 11:07:15 AM by Mike18feb

Sooo... Something buggy was discovered. Let's not wait for the developers to fix things, but publicly warn people it might be a scam, as that's normal procedure here on these forums when discovering bugs and spelling mistakes.

Happened to me too, but things get solved. The only issue I don't like is that it can take a while to get a response. But you will get it.
As for withdrawing, I've deposited and withdrawn several BTC. Sometimes deposits take a while to pop up. I've never had an issue with withdrawals. Biggest withdrawal was 3 or 4 BTC, can't remember exactly. Never had to wait longer then half an hour and usually all is well within minutes even Smiley

EDIT: Checked and I'm way off. 4 BTC withdrawal in total, though three withdrawals are 1BTC or more, and a bunch of smaller ones

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:11:08 PM

Been there since the start, and except the referral bug, that was later fixed, I never had any problems, with buying, selling, deposits or withdrawals.
But it's important for everyone that you submit your bug to the admin, so they could fix it.

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:05:24 AM

I talked to the tech support guys and they asked me to wait, one of the guys even checked out my screenshots cause I was like how is this even possible maybe I am doing something wrong. I have waited in the mean time I traded away all my khash and lost another 1khash in the trade so now I stand 4khash short. I pulled out. I will only go back in if I get those refunded. They did finally ans the ticket but the matter still stands unresolved and I have screenshots to prove my case.
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:02:22 AM

4Khs. You 're pulling out over ...ummm... less then a dollar? I'm waiting on a missing 135Khs and I'm not thinking about pulling out on (one of) the best rewarding pool(s). I expect things to turn out okay, as they always have.

Though... this week or next week  Roll Eyes

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:56:40 AM

I talked to the tech support guys and they asked me to wait, one of the guys even checked out my screenshots cause I was like how is this even possible maybe I am doing something wrong. I have waited in the mean time I traded away all my khash and lost another 1khash in the trade so now I stand 4khash short. I pulled out. I will only go back in if I get those refunded. They did finally ans the ticket but the matter still stands unresolved and I have screenshots to prove my case.

As I posted before, partial fills don't always get recorded correctly.   If you what your actual BTC you will probably find you didn't lose anything. 
dmz241

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:43:48 PM

Be aware. I had joined this site about 2 months back. While I bought very high I figured I should just leave it as is. After 2 months I saw an opportunity to finally trade before I was just picking up khash every 3rd day. I started of with 48 and went up to 61. Day before Yesterday the price was bit high so I decided to sell 11khash and I put them on. Yesterday I checked that 10khash was sold. And I had be funded for that amount. The 1khash remaining is no where to be found. I dont see it in open orders and my balance shows 50khash. I later picket up 12khash to see if maybe something was wrong with cookies but that has shown up and now my balance shows 62 where as that 1khash I had up for balance is no where to be found. I opened a ticket and still no response. I suggest you guys start pulling out of here as it seems to be a scam.

I got in and got out with a profit. I bailed on them because their promised update, which would have made them more transparent, never materialized. It may be legit or it may be a Ponzi. Without any transparency/undelivered updates I grew suspicious and bailed.

well after posting here one of my tickets got responded that they will look into the matter. I made another trade of 10khash and only 8 got sold but my balance dropped from 62 to 52. So there is something defiantly there. I will report back of any problems or if the matter is resolved. I did also do a withdrawal I dont have tx id or anything it just says withdrawal complete but I dont know how long it will take to show up. This is my first request out. If this matter is not resolved I will trade away and pull out for sure.

Partial fills just don't always show up in the transaction logs.  If you look at your actual BTC balance you probably find that you were paid for the KHS you can't find.   

yea but my payments should have showed up they didnt either.
dmz241

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:45:17 PM

4Khs. You 're pulling out over ...ummm... less then a dollar? I'm waiting on a missing 135Khs and I'm not thinking about pulling out on (one of) the best rewarding pool(s). I expect things to turn out okay, as they always have.

Though... this week or next week  Roll Eyes

Its not about 4khash, but more on not enough support or scaming... and if you are not worried about 135khash vanishing then I am sure you are a billionair or a moron to trust this site...
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:38:11 PM

Its not about 4khash, but more on not enough support or scaming... and if you are not worried about 135khash vanishing then I am sure you are a billionair or a moron to trust this site...

Well, since I'm not a billionaire I must be a moron then according to your standard. Not very respectful, is it?! But fine, it's your standard not mine. You go fret about support and scams and make it hard on yourself, while I sit back and wait for support to come with an answer. I guess in a way I may be a billionaire still Wink

dyask

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:47:46 PM

I pointed out multiple times it is very unlikely you lost anything.  Partial fills don't always show in up in the transaction logs, however you have the BTC for the sale.   
RentaMouse

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:32:37 AM

I think the issue is describing the site as a "scam" because of a small accounting discrepancy and support taking one or two days to respond. Do you call the police every time you are given the wrong change in a shop?

I've been using the site for a couple of months now and although their website update is long overdue the delay makes me feel they are more legit - any decent scam would have a slick website trying to sell more KH/s all the time, Scrypt.cc seems to try and avoid getting too much new business.

Pool admin @ http://cryptonotepool.org.uk/ - for miners who value reliability (and like orange)!
Currently donating all of our 1% pool fee to the dev fund - mine at CryptonotepoolUK and support XMR at no extra cost!
dmz241

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:54:21 AM

I pointed out multiple times it is very unlikely you lost anything.  Partial fills don't always show in up in the transaction logs, however you have the BTC for the sale.   
You mentioned it wrong bro I already told you that the amount didnt show up.
dmz241

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:55:09 AM

I think the issue is describing the site as a "scam" because of a small accounting discrepancy and support taking one or two days to respond. Do you call the police every time you are given the wrong change in a shop?

I've been using the site for a couple of months now and although their website update is long overdue the delay makes me feel they are more legit - any decent scam would have a slick website trying to sell more KH/s all the time, Scrypt.cc seems to try and avoid getting too much new business.

I would if they wouldnt return the change if you told them to. Or would you just let it go?
dmz241

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:56:39 AM

Well, since I'm not a billionaire I must be a moron then according to your standard. Not very respectful, is it?! But fine, it's your standard not mine. You go fret about support and scams and make it hard on yourself, while I sit back and wait for support to come with an answer. I guess in a way I may be a billionaire still Wink

I am sorry for the harsh words. Just to let you know I came here screaming scam because the issue is still not resolved and you know how things go down in btc world this is how it starts small problems here and there then unresolved tickets ... and the bada boom oh sorry we were hacked and we didnt know about it so you are screwed see you later... thats how it always goes down correct me if I am wrong?
dyask

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:14:22 AM

I am sorry for the harsh words. Just to let you know I came here screaming scam because the issue is still not resolved and you know how things go down in btc world this is how it starts small problems here and there then unresolved tickets ... and the bada boom oh sorry we were hacked and we didnt know about it so you are screwed see you later... thats how it always goes down correct me if I am wrong?

No typically it starts with a big problem and by the time something happens it is too late to do anything about it.   

The problem I have with your posts is I don't believe you are really paying attention to your btc balance.   You are screaming scam over a transaction log issue.   Granted it is unsettling when you run into it.   I still believe you were paid for the 4 KHS you think are missing. 
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:51:52 AM

Well, okay, I can understand that chain of thought. Yes, when fatal crap happens it shows in an increasing amount of little shitty things. But from my point of view, I've been with scrypt.cc since February, not the exact beginning but a few weeks later, and I've seen a lot of ups and downs. Especially during March there were serious attacks on scrypt.cc, heavy DDOS attacks day in day out combined with hack attacks. Scypt.cc didn't fall over. In fact, it came out stronger with heavier DDOS armor. Technically it means these guys know what they are doing, they're not just a bunch of hobbyists who thought about starting this cool thing, they know the whole shebang, from beginning to end. So, technically they can handle things, which is why I don't worry about hacks.

But when it comes to software, well, it's not perfect. There are bugs here and there, unfortunately, but such things are not uncommon and usually do not foretell pending doom.

Lastly, support has gone down the last... bunch of weeks. This is one of the things that get noticed and it's one of the things that actually keeps the scammy aura alive. I don't know why or how. They have a new datacenter which eats up time, but I don't know what's going on. I just hope they'll improve on this point. They already have improved a little bit by hiring two guys to help out, but they can only help with external issues as only admins have rights to actually do things. But, and this is mentioned before, so far none of my issues remains unsolved. This one won't either I suspect, so yeah, I'm not worried. Just wishing it would be handled quicker.

dmz241

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:10:50 AM

No typically it starts with a big problem and by the time something happens it is too late to do anything about it.   

The problem I have with your posts is I don't believe you are really paying attention to your btc balance.   You are screaming scam over a transaction log issue.   Granted it is unsettling when you run into it.   I still believe you were paid for the 4 KHS you think are missing. 

Dude I did pay attention. I have told you that alot of times. K maybe the first time I didnt but each time there after I saw how much balance was how much I sold for and how much it increased. I saw many sites like btc-arbs.com did the same thing a few problems here and there and then they vanished until they got caught. I am not here complaining to you I wanted to give a fair warning to others of what happened to me. If you still want to defend a site which has unresolved bugs and unanswered tickets then go ahead do whatever you can. I pulled out cause the matter has been on going for over a week with no solution or definite answer from the admin.
dmz241

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:15:42 AM

Well, okay, I can understand that chain of thought. Yes, when fatal crap happens it shows in an increasing amount of little shitty things. But from my point of view, I've been with scrypt.cc since February, not the exact beginning but a few weeks later, and I've seen a lot of ups and downs. Especially during March there were serious attacks on scrypt.cc, heavy DDOS attacks day in day out combined with hack attacks. Scypt.cc didn't fall over. In fact, it came out stronger with heavier DDOS armor. Technically it means these guys know what they are doing, they're not just a bunch of hobbyists who thought about starting this cool thing, they know the whole shebang, from beginning to end. So, technically they can handle things, which is why I don't worry about hacks.

But when it comes to software, well, it's not perfect. There are bugs here and there, unfortunately, but such things are not uncommon and usually do not foretell pending doom.

Lastly, support has gone down the last... bunch of weeks. This is one of the things that get noticed and it's one of the things that actually keeps the scammy aura alive. I don't know why or how. They have a new datacenter which eats up time, but I don't know what's going on. I just hope they'll improve on this point. They already have improved a little bit by hiring two guys to help out, but they can only help with external issues as only admins have rights to actually do things. But, and this is mentioned before, so far none of my issues remains unsolved. This one won't either I suspect, so yeah, I'm not worried. Just wishing it would be handled quicker.

well I hope you are right. But as far as I can tell its hope against hope. I am out of the site until it fixes it problems. Cause this is not a small problem mind you. Its very big. I would understand if there were other bugs but vanishing khash bugs is just too big. I was talking to this other guy at another exchange with cloud hosting and he had interesting theory I can see that problem more likely then what others have given me. He said that some times no matter what price you set the trade goes through at current price. Even then thats a big problem. But regardless of how it happend I did do instant trades and set price trades both resulted in khash vanishing so not sure if that theory was right or wrong.
dyask

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:31:46 AM

Dude I did pay attention. I have told you that alot of times. K maybe the first time I didnt but each time there after I saw how much balance was how much I sold for and how much it increased. I saw many sites like btc-arbs.com did the same thing a few problems here and there and then they vanished until they got caught. I am not here complaining to you I wanted to give a fair warning to others of what happened to me. If you still want to defend a site which has unresolved bugs and unanswered tickets then go ahead do whatever you can. I pulled out cause the matter has been on going for over a week with no solution or definite answer from the admin.

For the record, I ran into the problem with partial fills before.   I though I had lost BTC, but when I put it all in a spreadsheet I found out I was paid for the KHS that were not recorded.   That happen twice, the second time I know I cancelled the order part way through.   Worst case is a support ticket and have them do an audit on your account.  These guys aren't out to scam people. 

BTC-ARBs was TOTALLY different.   I had 1 BTC invested there for which I have now been refunded.   It wasn't little thing it was *H*U*G*E* massive things.   
1) They went offline Easter weekend
2) When they came back the has a story about being sold and they crammed all the BTC accounts into fiat and fiat accounts were refunded.
3) There were several weeks where we got tiny amounts back almost every day
4) Site went offline.
5) Weeks later the BTC-ARBs admin posted that it wasn't a scam and they he was trying to pay everyone back.   I sent my information in right away.
6) A few weeks later I was refunded, most are still waiting.

At peak my account was up to 1.5 BTC and there was very little noise about little things.   With any site there are problems here and there but it was all very low noise.   Everything was okay until the first major outage.   
dmz241

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:38:37 AM

For the record, I ran into the problem with partial fills before.   I though I had lost BTC, but when I put it all in a spreadsheet I found out I was paid for the KHS that were not recorded.   That happen twice, the second time I know I cancelled the order part way through.   Worst case is a support ticket and have them do an audit on your account.  These guys aren't out to scam people. 

BTC-ARBs was TOTALLY different.   I had 1 BTC invested there for which I have now been refunded.   It wasn't little thing it was *H*U*G*E* massive things.   
2) When they came back the has a story about being sold and they crammed all the BTC accounts into fiat and fiat accounts were refunded.
4) Site went offline.
5) Weeks later the BTC-ARBs admin posted that it wasn't a scam and they he was trying to pay everyone back.   I sent my information in right away.

At peak my account was up to 1.5 BTC and there was very little noise about little things.   With any site there are problems here and there but it was all very low noise.   Everything was okay until the first major outage.   

Like I said I could care less for 4khash you can invest more in here if you want. I told people what was wrong. If you cant admit that someone has actually calculated his sales then thats your problem. I did not have partial fills. I took note of that the time I made my last 2 trades. Which resulted in additional loss of 2khash. I am not going to sit here and defend my case. You can defend the site all you want but what happened did happen. This is my last post unless they actually give me a definitive answer. The audit on my account shouldnt take this long I have like only 20 trades or like 30 at the most. I never invested in btc arbs I knew it was too good to be true like this site seems so. I am glad you got your stuff back for once someone got caught it was a good sign.
dyask

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:12:50 AM

4) Site went offline.

Like I said I could care less for 4khash you can invest more in here if you want. I told people what was wrong. If you cant admit that someone has actually calculated his sales then thats your problem. I did not have partial fills. I took note of that the time I made my last 2 trades. Which resulted in additional loss of 2khash. I am not going to sit here and defend my case. You can defend the site all you want but what happened did happen. This is my last post unless they actually give me a definitive answer. The audit on my account shouldnt take this long I have like only 20 trades or like 30 at the most. I never invested in btc arbs I knew it was too good to be true like this site seems so. I am glad you got your stuff back for once someone got caught it was a good sign.

In fact you have claimed scam and not provided any evidence.   Since you don't offer any defense you shouldn't be claiming scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: