Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:55:14 AM

Its not about 4khash, but more on not enough support or scaming... and if you are not worried about 135khash vanishing then I am sure you are a billionair or a moron to trust this site...

Well, since I'm not a billionaire I must be a moron then according to your standard. Not very respectful, is it?! But fine, it's your standard not mine. You go fret about support and scams and make it hard on yourself, while I sit back and wait for support to come with an answer. I guess in a way I may be a billionaire still Wink

I am sorry for the harsh words. Just to let you know I came here screaming scam because the issue is still not resolved and you know how things go down in btc world this is how it starts small problems here and there then unresolved tickets ... and the bada boom oh sorry we were hacked and we didnt know about it so you are screwed see you later... thats how it always goes down correct me if I am wrong?

No typically it starts with a big problem and by the time something happens it is too late to do anything about it.   

The problem I have with your posts is I don't believe you are really paying attention to your btc balance.   You are screaming scam over a transaction log issue.   Granted it is unsettling when you run into it.   I still believe you were paid for the 4 KHS you think are missing. 

Dude I did pay attention. I have told you that alot of times. K maybe the first time I didnt but each time there after I saw how much balance was how much I sold for and how much it increased. I saw many sites like btc-arbs.com did the same thing a few problems here and there and then they vanished until they got caught. I am not here complaining to you I wanted to give a fair warning to others of what happened to me. If you still want to defend a site which has unresolved bugs and unanswered tickets then go ahead do whatever you can. I pulled out cause the matter has been on going for over a week with no solution or definite answer from the admin.

For the record, I ran into the problem with partial fills before.   I though I had lost BTC, but when I put it all in a spreadsheet I found out I was paid for the KHS that were not recorded.   That happen twice, the second time I know I cancelled the order part way through.   Worst case is a support ticket and have them do an audit on your account.  These guys aren't out to scam people. 

BTC-ARBs was TOTALLY different.   I had 1 BTC invested there for which I have now been refunded.   It wasn't little thing it was *H*U*G*E* massive things.   
1) They went offline Easter weekend
2) When they came back the has a story about being sold and they crammed all the BTC accounts into fiat and fiat accounts were refunded.
3) There were several weeks where we got tiny amounts back almost every day
4) Site went offline.
5) Weeks later the BTC-ARBs admin posted that it wasn't a scam and they he was trying to pay everyone back.   I sent my information in right away.
6) A few weeks later I was refunded, most are still waiting.

At peak my account was up to 1.5 BTC and there was very little noise about little things.   With any site there are problems here and there but it was all very low noise.   Everything was okay until the first major outage.   

Like I said I could care less for 4khash you can invest more in here if you want. I told people what was wrong. If you cant admit that someone has actually calculated his sales then thats your problem. I did not have partial fills. I took note of that the time I made my last 2 trades. Which resulted in additional loss of 2khash. I am not going to sit here and defend my case. You can defend the site all you want but what happened did happen. This is my last post unless they actually give me a definitive answer. The audit on my account shouldnt take this long I have like only 20 trades or like 30 at the most. I never invested in btc arbs I knew it was too good to be true like this site seems so. I am glad you got your stuff back for once someone got caught it was a good sign.

In fact you have claimed scam and not provided any evidence.   Since you don't offer any defence you shouldn't be claiming scam.

Wow you dont read do you? I have said I will gladly provide any screenshots of my trade history if you want... but I guess you are too blinded by the love of the site to have actually read that. Let me know your email or how I can post images here I will gladly attach the trade history records and all other records. I even had one of their support guys look it up and he agreed with me and told me to just wait and have the admin conduct an audit. Please dont cause me to post here any more its a waste of time for you and for me. You are in love with this site I gave an honest opinion of what happened to me. I also have the emails of the admin if you want those forwarded to you that he will look into the matter which was 4 days ago....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:15:55 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 11:29:49 AM by dyask

Wow you dont read do you? I have said I will gladly provide any screenshots of my trade history if you want... but I guess you are too blinded by the love of the site to have actually read that. Let me know your email or how I can post images here I will gladly attach the trade history records and all other records. I even had one of their support guys look it up and he agreed with me and told me to just wait and have the admin conduct an audit. Please dont cause me to post here any more its a waste of time for you and for me. You are in love with this site I gave an honest opinion of what happened to me. I also have the emails of the admin if you want those forwarded to you that he will look into the matter which was 4 days ago....

Now you are just being snotty.   I repeatedly posted that it was a logging issue.  You can't trust the transaction logs and have to compute from the BTC balance.  Anyway if you did all that why and are working with their support you shouldn't have being saying scam.   It is possible that you noticed an error in the logs and are the one trying to pull a scam.   However, I think you are just confused.     

I used to really like scrypt.cc a lot.  That isn't currently the case, but it isn't because it is a scam.   They have always been 100% honest in their dealings.   Maybe not as fast as some like but always honest.    
christophorus

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:20:48 PM

Support is now a major issue with the site. There's a complete lack of it and there's more and more people appearing in chat with complaints about the lack of replies to tickets or their deletion.

Personally, I'm making my exit from the site at the most cost effective way for myself. I'm on the verge of breaking even on my deposits having reinvested heavily since I started there. I hope to leave a nominal amount of KHS earning in the background once I've actually got my initial deposit back.
I'm not going to call it a scam, it's far too early to tell, but the attitude towards support is quite appalling in my opinion. Some of their apostles claim support is bad because they're working to generate higher profits. Seeing as beta testers are bankrolling those profits then support needs to be prioritised a hell of a lot higher than it currently is.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
dyask

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:50:42 PM

Admin is on chat today.   This is the first time I saw him there in a couple months I think.   Good time to ask questions.
gon88

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:33:31 PM

Certainly the logs don´t show the complete transaction history... But the final BTC and Khs amounts are kept correctly.

I've been here for several months and so far I wont say it's a scam. I think it is not as profitable as it claims to be, because the mining profits and the Khs price have gone way down since I first invested... But not a scam.

By the way I see that bitcoinera.net is still alive. That site is a real scam, they erased my account robbing my BTC. Not a big amount, but a robbbery anyway.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:17:16 PM

I've been with ScryptCC since it started ..
Never put too many BTC there because of the lack of transparency ..

Several reasons ..

1) Absent/spotty customer service
2) No disclosure as to who the principals are
3) No disclosure as to where they are other than somewhere in Brazil
4) Unwilling to post a photo of any 'data center' or mining hardware
5) Unwilling to disclose what coins ( if any ) are being mined

For all we know it could just be a giant ponzi ..
We 'invest' BTC in exchange for KH/s and 'earn' BTC dust paid out every 10 minutes ..
The 'value' of mining and by extention the 'hardware' and KH/s decline over time ..
Are we mining ?? Or is it just a fancy algo ??
Who knows for certain ??
You pay your BTC you take your chances ..

Triff .. 

dmz241

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:53:34 AM

yes dyask I was wrong here is the response for the ticket.

Hello,
We have found the bug that was causing this, How many KHS did you loose in total? Sorry for the incovinience.
Take care

So they finally reply lets see what they will do about it.
dyask

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:58:13 AM

yes dyask I was wrong here is the response for the ticket.

Hello,
We have found the bug that was causing this, How many KHS did you loose in total? Sorry for the incovinience.
Take care

So they finally reply lets see what they will do about it.

Okay, it does sound like you lost some KHS.   So I was probably wrong about it just being a logging issue.   (I say probably, because I fix OS bugs for a living, so I know how bugs go.)    Grin

Anyway I sincerely hope you get your KHS back. 
dmz241

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:29:02 PM

As I said 4khash doesnt make me poor. I came here to warn ppl and I came back to inform people that they actually adimitted a mistake. Lets see what they do about it.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:46:03 PM

They've already given me my 135Khs a few days back, I'm sure you will get yours. And I'm glad they've identified the bug Smiley

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
dmz241

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:35:32 PM

lets hope I get mine if I do I am considering reinvestment
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:57:52 PM

MAJOR  reward drop today.....

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

christophorus

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:59:01 PM

MAJOR  reward drop today.....

That's an understatement.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
robolove

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:26:57 AM

It looks like the pyramid is falling apart... I hope I am wrong, I am prepared for being right.

I'm pretty damn sure there never were any "KHS" in the first place, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:41:47 AM

What pyramid is falling apart? Everything is still functioning as always

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
robolove

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:56:53 AM

Price halving of BTC/"KHS" in 5 days, and significantly lower payments per "KHS", completely unrelated to the BTC/USD exchange rate. That's what I'm talking about. Smells really bad.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:03:44 PM

Price halving of BTC/"KHS" in 5 days, and significantly lower payments per "KHS", completely unrelated to the BTC/USD exchange rate. That's what I'm talking about. Smells really bad.

You don't have to correlate to BTC/USD exchange rate but to BTC Vs. Scrypt coins exchange rate, and all alt coins, in the last week has fallen in excahge ratio, look at LTC, DOGE etc. etc. this is why all earnings for KHS are lowering....

jahr

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:13:26 PM

The same story was in April: price was halving, reward become much less. Then price was halving again.) I've bought my first KHS 8 times more expensive then now.)
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:08:56 PM

Yeah, it's not the first time and also not the last one either. It's happening all around. If that's smelly then prepare your nose for the worst Cheesy

robolove

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:27:24 PM

The big question remains, however. Is there any tangible proof whatsoever that they have the mining hardware? A single shot of their rig?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: