Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:25:48 AM

Im also waiting for my withdrawal has been 3 days. Worst support ever.
DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

I had lost 4khash in trade and after 3 weeks I was told there was a bug in the system. And was credited back so I figured they had fixed the bug. Later I started trading again and guess what 7khash more lost and a ticket was submitted which hasent been answered for over 3 weeks now. I pulled everything out from there and switched to another scrypt, sha, x11 trading site its new but the developers are great ... you can check my referral link its crypto and they are very small but very open about everything you ask them. I have posted about them before they even sent me pics of the small setup they have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmz241

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:27:57 AM

Same questions over and over. But they're not going to be answered. I think the Scrypt.CC people are really doing well for themselves (and those that trust them) and don't feel the need to step up to the next level, which would consume so much more time and effort for them. By keeping this "beta" they can follow their own path without too much responsibilities. If you can live with that, join the party. If not, well, there's plenty of others who are more transparent. It's good to have a choice Smiley

Yes Mike you are right... screw the client and the consumer thats what your business moto should be right???
PewDiePie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:25:29 AM

Same questions over and over. But they're not going to be answered. I think the Scrypt.CC people are really doing well for themselves (and those that trust them) and don't feel the need to step up to the next level, which would consume so much more time and effort for them. By keeping this "beta" they can follow their own path without too much responsibilities. If you can live with that, join the party. If not, well, there's plenty of others who are more transparent. It's good to have a choice Smiley

Yes Mike you are right... screw the client and the consumer thats what your business moto should be right???
yea a lot of big scheme manupulate right there .
just patience and take good moto
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:56:18 AM

Err... It's not my business Huh
And when it comes to support, I think I've already mentioned they could seriously improve on that, but I don't see that coming, and I'm hugely disappointed about that. I was just saying that they either don't have time or feel a direct need, probably both, to come up with daily (and I not even mean 24/7) support. Now value of altcoin is dropping like mad I don't see that happening at all. With other clouds emerging that do take care of their customers I actually worry. Or not. I think what they will end up with is a "small" amount of customers, each with a large amount of hashrate. Unless they start developing the plans they once had.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
dmz241

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:43:25 AM

Err... It's not my business Huh
And when it comes to support, I think I've already mentioned they could seriously improve on that, but I don't see that coming, and I'm hugely disappointed about that. I was just saying that they either don't have time or feel a direct need, probably both, to come up with daily (and I not even mean 24/7) support. Now value of altcoin is dropping like mad I don't see that happening at all. With other clouds emerging that do take care of their customers I actually worry. Or not. I think what they will end up with is a "small" amount of customers, each with a large amount of hashrate. Unless they start developing the plans they once had.

When I said thats what your moto should be I was referring to scrypt.cc not you. Yes others are way better I am on crypto cointrade.. they are very good with support. They listen to your suggestions and implement them. The best part is they have x11 hashing power you can buy and plan to implement scrypt n in due time which is a very good sign. And I believe they had inter hash trade meaning you could trade your ghs for khashs but thats off for now due to some bug.
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:41:08 AM

im also on crypto coins trade, only invested dust coins to see how it works, yeah bugs everwhere but they are learning and listening to us.
the site allows u to send say LTC to it and convert it to BTC and mine with it.

pudah

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:46:55 PM

Would advise everyone to stay away from this site... First a deposit towards this site got stuck, and are still stuck (the transaction took place 21.07.14) and are still missing. And during that time, a withdrawal was stuck for 4 days.

Admin claimed that he have calculated my balances once in chat, and never heared from him again.. Done "that" calculating myself, and my deposit are still missing.

You can earn some btc by trading on this site, but I would advise everyone to stay away.

Still no improvement on this site, non! The only thing they really changed since February is removing their non-working charth.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:53:23 AM

ALERT

This site is pure scam run a by a clique who always gain from the new and unsuspecting.
Keep away or you will absolutely lose your BTC.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:56:19 PM

Very strange things happening in the last few days...
A good drop in the rewards, and then unbelievable khash/s price drop...

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Jayjay04
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Watch out people, big drop coming...

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:01:56 AM

So... did you go to the toilet yet?!  Grin

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Jayjay04
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:39:39 PM

Yep ! A big relief Wink

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
KSmart Contract Tokene.

dmz241

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:38:06 PM

So this site is still up lol. I dont know why people even are on this. Dont you guys see the site is scamming khashs on trade
darkcond0

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:07:29 PM

The site isn't scamming anyone.  There's no way to make ROI without trading khs, but unfortunately the market moves really slowly. 
Admin hasn't been on in weeks.  The guess is that he's seriously ill.  In any case, I cashed out and withdrew all my BTC (in 3 batches just in case) successfully.
evanito

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Your average Bitcoin/Ethereum enthusiast

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:07:50 AM

I heard from www.badbitcoin.org, a website I follow like the bible, that scrypt.cc's admin has gone MIA and that the site has gone bad.
Not sure what to make of this, withdrawing from the site just in case.
dmz241

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:33:00 AM

The site isn't scamming anyone.  There's no way to make ROI without trading khs, but unfortunately the market moves really slowly. 
Admin hasn't been on in weeks.  The guess is that he's seriously ill.  In any case, I cashed out and withdrew all my BTC (in 3 batches just in case) successfully.
weeks haha my tickets havent been answered for 3 months please dont lie.
efc17

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:05:44 PM

Hey,

I'm thinking about investing a small amt in cloud mining.

I came across ZeusHash beta that launching in a couple of weeks.

$16 per MH seems pretty good compared to the HW that's actually shipping.

Can anyone offer me any advice? Good or bad investment for me.

Thanks  Smiley

3KNSWuue88Rtn9GY6XV3tQTQUd3MwaDuKW
MFqZJ2YQzuFMKSNqmu8uh6xoqqM3FDFrwt
https://www.gate.io/hodl?ref=3553
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:55:37 PM

Currently, I'd say check out the GAW Miners Hashlet's, especially the Prime ones as those can do everything all other hashlets can (and will do in the future!). One of the things a Hashlet Prime can (or very soon will) do is switch from scrypt to SHA256 and back. But Prime's aren; t cheap. Other Hashlets are cheaper, though a little more expensive then Zeus. But the beta stage is pretty noticeable in Zeushash, and in my opinion it needs to build quite a bit before I would recommend it. Security is as bad as can be (no encryption and anyone can change the payout address without any question)
So, go Hashlet (see my signature link which leads to the Hashlet Genesis, so look around the site, or visit direct at gawminers.com)

dmz241

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:54:04 AM

Hey,

I'm thinking about investing a small amt in cloud mining.

I came across ZeusHash beta that launching in a couple of weeks.

$16 per MH seems pretty good compared to the HW that's actually shipping.

Can anyone offer me any advice? Good or bad investment for me.

Thanks  Smiley
Do your comparisons check my signature for gawminers. They are pretty good. Or try cryptocoin they sell x11 hashing power
zebroid

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:06:54 PM

Hi

I see reports of admin gone on this one or ill etc. but I see trading of KH/s still happening.

Those above that posted they cashing out, how's it going? Did scrypt.cc process your payout requests yet?

Interested to know because I have some KH/s & thinking not to waste my time here trading
and to just flush it if admin now questionable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: