Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: now bear market again. wait for november  (Read 1453 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

now just hodl your portfolio. even it went 10x loss. be patient.

i also bought pchain now 3x lost. but still keep

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

Yes, same with last year. The market bullish around November till early December and it slowly bearish during the holiday season. Then pump up again by January. I am holding my coins now till the market recover.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

I don't think that would be the case as December is the start of the bearish trend. To pacify that, the bullish market should start from as early as August. The current sideways growth of market too suggest there's going to be a sharp change soon.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

I also have an altcoin that I invested last time, its price is now lower than I buy it, so it would be better to hold it in times like this when the market is full of red.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

Yes, same with last year. The market bullish around November till early December and it slowly bearish during the holiday season. Then pump up again by January. I am holding my coins now till the market recover.
Most whales will pump BTC between October and December. After making enough money with BTC, the whales will continue to pump altcoin. It is hoped that this year whales will also do so so that the price of the crypto market can increase
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

Now so many people think. Everyone is waiting for the end of the year, that all the currencies will go up and there will be a bull market. I'm afraid that this will not happen just because all this is waiting.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

No body really know the behavior of the market these days. It is an assumption. Because even the predictions never really got the bullish run of 2017 correctly.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

As I've seen in the past dumping is more typical for January and even for February as well. Summers also used to be dead and lots of folks used to cash out to get enough money for a holiday. So, probably it will be October-November when we'll see the first bulls again.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

Crypto market is highly unpredictable, you never know when it becomes bullish or bearish, it is very dynamic market, most of the members are feeling bad about the long bears in the market, i think consolidation is going on and soon we will see reversal in the market and bulls taking control.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

That's not a small bull market, it's just a normal price correction, marketcap still stay between 3xxB to 4xxB, everyone also hope for Q4 2018, I believed that time is near, so I'll prepared for the coming Altcoin bull market
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

Maybe you are right, but I have still hope for the August. I think bear market will come in August. Last year, bitcoin had massive growth in August, So this year we can expect for again. I am not a believer in x10 loss. If you can then do trade in this unfortunate situation of the crypto market. Do trade and make more coins with your same money.
walleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

And why do you think that the crypto-currency market should begin to grow in November? I believe that this will necessarily happen, but it is not necessary to state with 100 percent certainty that it will begin to grow in these terms.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

I give little chances prices will be higher in November then now. I do believe June will be bullish month, but we are still in bigger Bear market trend that started in December 2017 and will end way in 2019.  But inside this big bearish trend there will be small periods of bullish trends.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

It's a sensitive time now. We need waiting for more information from the government of many countries, and hope new capital invest in this market. But i'll buy more NEO this time, the volume is increasing last few days.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

The only choice we have now is to wait, perhaps without a bull market this year. My portfolio has lost 5X, and the last few months are really bad.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

if you believe the market will down deeper again,, why you should hold your portofolio,,
just sell it now, then buy back in the deep price,, so you can collect more your cryptocurrencies
in my opinion we will see the price of bitcoin more than 10K USD in Q3 and hit new ATH price in Q4

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

How do you know bull market will occur again in November or December or any specific month. The market is unpredictable and can be determine only by supply and demand of a particular coin if all other things being equal.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

i think it will come earlier than that. nothing is for certain in the world of crypto. sufficient injection of liquidity by institutions could bring with it significant mkt movements.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

I read statistics today. Bitcoin didn't overcome any maximum in value since December 19, 2017. Based on this, we have a rather long regression period. I don't think that we will have to wait another six months.
But the higher the maximum bitcoin, the greater the correlation wave.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

I'm not sure we can automatically say a bull market will hit by the end of the year. There also needs to be some event to coincide, if we are talking about a real bull market.

Perhaps we'll get a bit of a rise due to some folks just expecting a rise... a self-fulfilling bull prophecy, so to speak ... but that'll only go so far unless there is something else moving the market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: