Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: now bear market again. wait for november  (Read 1453 times)
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

actually it's still gambling for me. Because to be honest, I still haven't been able to predict. And we can see after really happened. so we just wait, later in november how about which will be the case.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

And what will happen in November? I think that we should wait until september 30, when SEC lauch Bitcoin's ETF, and then will be a growth.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
coinnywide

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

To make the coin holders calm, I hope the crypto market will improve soon. Because more and more people are panicking with falling coin prices, this will make the crypto market worse. They will sell the coins they have and the crypto market collapses. Therefore, as a coin holder we should be calm, and still hold the coins we have. Believe that the crypto market will recover again.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

Here alot of people depressed and furstated due to crypto market condition and the expert's opninon is positive they said don't be panic just wait so it's a good news that in November recover most of the losses of people's.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

in november there will be nothing left to wait. This market is gonna die this month.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

The impact of loss makes us sad to lose our money investment assets, but it seems like this is a challenge for us to be patient with holding the coins we have. For now, the right way to keep prices from dropping drastically is to hold the coin and wait to sell it if the price has stabilized, if you are not patient then sell it you may lose 20x of the capital you have.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
wenzhuor

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

I hope that the encryption market will be like you said, I also think that the next bull market will be at the end of this year.
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

Yeah this sample is almost same every week after a bear market it takes time and a bull market will come with force.Sometime it's small and every so often it is big . So who lost cash during endure market bull market will get better it all.Just don't panic and promote your portfolio .Just keep it in the main time it will supply you some sure profit.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

Holding is a key, but sometimes it is better fix a small loss and then buy portfolio back for a lower price with higher amount of tokens for the same money invested. I thought that 500 is too low for ethereum and 265 just broke my world

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

I don't think that we should wait for November. It is better to go away from the market right now, because there will be harder crash in the end of September and slow falling will last till the summer of the next year.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

According to my sense, bear market is suppose to be continue till this year because its quite difficult to lift up market this year according to the current scenario of the cryptocurrency market.

jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

That's a real cryptopreneur up there, whatever be the case or the situation of the market we are not selling cheap but we will wait for moon days to come even if it takes to the end of this yeah.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

now just hodl your portfolio. even it went 10x loss. be patient.

i also bought pchain now 3x lost. but still keep

Indeed. Deep fall market is one of the sign that crypto will have a great pump this coming ber season. It just like a tsuname. Sea level will low and any minute it will make a big huge wave
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

Yes,I agree with you that now is a bear market again and it will take a long time before the market will recover from the bear but I am sure before the year runs out, the market will recover and the bull run will start so let's all hold our coin patiently until the bull market starts.
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

After such good descent the trust to cryptocurrency will fall that the prices were restored much more time will be required, we can enter a phase of accumulation and remain in her till next spring.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

I think you're quite right that the ongoing market downturn has left some people losing faith in cryptocurrencies.

But I still believe there will be a bull market this year.
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

Today I feel scared when looking at the market. All coins are discounted. I also hope that by the end of the year the market will recover.
DalaiLama

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

Are you sure that there will be a bull market in November? I also hope to see the arrival of the bull market, but the current market situation is very bad. Its decline is more serious than I expected. I can hardly believe that there will be a bull market this year.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

You said it in the middle of June. Now, from June 9 to August 13, the price fell from $ 0.16 to $ 0.02. This is 8 times less than the price of ISO. NA still keep their tokens?

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

I remember about 4 month ago i predicted the bull run of crypto market will happen on july or august but in reality the price keep down, is hard to predict price action of crypto, but i personal still believe bull run will coming, if not this year, its will coming next year. Wait patient is best thing to do now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: