Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 555 times)
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

Trading is very hard thing to know and study. It is not easily to learn, specially in trading to cypto. It was true that trading in crypto is a very much risky than the other kind of trading because we all known that the value of crypto are unstoppable moving ups and downs that's why it is very hard to predict so it is much better that we should do a own research and study about it therefore we could have or gathered a lot of information and full knowledge about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jobel

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

Honestly, i really need some suggestions and idea from the persons who already experienced a lot about Bitcoin trading. How to deal with it? What's the basic steps? Or what's the right things to do? Anyone who knows, i need some information.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

Hi. Please allow me to go back to basics. I just wanted to share to the newcomers here in the crypto world that, in trading, you only have to invest what you can afford to lose. Luck doesn't happen every time so don't be hyped and spend all.

I knew that there are traders who are more experienced than me, and I keep learning new things every day and I don't consider myself an expert. I just really wanted to share what's on my mind. Lol.

Bitcoin, for me, is not gambling. But your thoughts and actions are what you gamble. If you don't want to lose, make yourself knowledgeable. Do further research on how to get good profit. Knowing how to read a chart is one of the best ways I can offer. There are certain indicators that can really help you get good profits. Well, not everyone has the energy to learn that practice, so I also suggest that you follow experts in this field. When I was starting, I barely had an idea in crypto trading, I was like a new student studying new culture. So I look for a sensei whether he knows it or not, Lol. Choose someone you can really trust. Whether it's an expert on your twitter or on Facebook who likes sharing updates regarding his views of the market. Or even a guy or gal on YouTube. If you can't read the chart let them read it for you.

There you go, these are some thoughts I have in mind. I'll try to share some tips soon. I know that the awareness of Bitcoin to newcomers are increasing. I was vulnerable in trading when I first try it, no knowledge, no experience, no indicators, just gambling. I learned from all those mistakes and sharing some tips can help newcomers not to experience the same thing. But as what wise men say, "Experience is the best teacher." Good luck, folks!

What do you think? Share your tips too. It will be much appreciated.

I agree with you this is very helpful with an easy way to trade to get a good profit, by buying a cheap price and selling a high price.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

While the next issue of the news will be broadcast, the Crypto-currency can change its trajectory several times, depriving the trader of the desired earnings. An experienced trader needs to be able to analyze the market himself, and on each of the exchanges there are special tools for this.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

Very True. investments in cryptos always have risk involved in them. in Bitcoin trading, it is important to understand the market trends and create a virtual portfolio to understand how your trading would go in the real world. Also understanding various order types and making trading strategies would be very helpful to avoid losses.
Marcapagne12

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

Hi. Please allow me to go back to basics. I just wanted to share to the newcomers here in the crypto world that, in trading, you only have to invest what you can afford to lose. Luck doesn't happen every time so don't be hyped and spend all.

I knew that there are traders who are more experienced than me, and I keep learning new things every day and I don't consider myself an expert. I just really wanted to share what's on my mind. Lol.

Bitcoin, for me, is not gambling. But your thoughts and actions are what you gamble. If you don't want to lose, make yourself knowledgeable. Do further research on how to get good profit. Knowing how to read a chart is one of the best ways I can offer. There are certain indicators that can really help you get good profits. Well, not everyone has the energy to learn that practice, so I also suggest that you follow experts in this field. When I was starting, I barely had an idea in crypto trading, I was like a new student studying new culture. So I look for a sensei whether he knows it or not, Lol. Choose someone you can really trust. Whether it's an expert on your twitter or on Facebook who likes sharing updates regarding his views of the market. Or even a guy or gal on YouTube. If you can't read the chart let them read it for you.

There you go, these are some thoughts I have in mind. I'll try to share some tips soon. I know that the awareness of Bitcoin to newcomers are increasing. I was vulnerable in trading when I first try it, no knowledge, no experience, no indicators, just gambling. I learned from all those mistakes and sharing some tips can help newcomers not to experience the same thing. But as what wise men say, "Experience is the best teacher." Good luck, folks!

What do you think? Share your tips too. It will be much appreciated.

i am new in the crypto world thanks for some tips and giving ideas appreciate it bro
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

Great, nice idea in sharing your thoughts, before we entered into trading we have to learned and try to research more for us to gathered more informations and full knowledge about trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

Yes indeed. The advice of those people who have already passed through the difficulties we need. Reading their advice, then studying the theory, we will make fewer mistakes. I have a man who advised me to invest in bitcoin as much money as I will not be sorry to lose.
Earthwood

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

Yes indeed. The advice of those people who have already passed through the difficulties we need. Reading their advice, then studying the theory, we will make fewer mistakes. I have a man who advised me to invest in bitcoin as much money as I will not be sorry to lose.
I am newbie and I found this thread helpful as I start my journey in cryptocurrency. Everyday I am learning more how the system works, from basic  terminologies used in bitcoin to joining bounty and signature campaigns. Everyday has a new learning from this forum. I am now more interested in trading. And this helps my hunger in information when it comes to trading.
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

As a newbie, i also think it will help me a lot to understand the market and trading ways.I think to learn crypto market, there is no alternative to study and analysis, And I try to do so till now.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:28:37 AM

No problem if you are new in bitcoin trading, you can be a skilled trader if you keep trading and adding your experiences in crypto trading.
One thing you need to know is crypto trading is different from stocks trading. The price of crypto are volatile, easy to change.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fendi09

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

I am just a beginner using this, but I am very interested in joining the bitcoin trade because it can be profitable for us to help the family's economic problems. worldwide now also use bitcoin because its selling value is very promising.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

The cost of bitcoin is 10 thousand dollars - not more than a psychological level. It is unlikely to affect its attractiveness. It's already unprofitable to drop beatcoin on a home computer. Now special expensive equipment is required for this.
jorgelugra

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

I do not advise investing in crypto currency if you panic, because it is a high-risk and extremely volatile asset, the value of which constantly fluctuates. In addition, you should not invest the last money here, take loans and buy bitcoins in debt.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

At the moment, bitcoin consumes, in the main, very cheap electricity. Miners, pushing each other, chase after low power consumption, and anyone who consumes above average will be forced to close their farm because of a lack of profit. As a result, the bitcoin network, as a rule, uses energy where it is high and can not be stored or exported. Gas, oil and coal are easy to export, so no one is happy with bitcoin farms where it is the main source of electricity. It is much more profitable to sell these resources to the place where they will be bought for a greater price.
cryptoku

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

Reading and finding new knowledge is very important to be a good trader in cryptocurrency
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

Good advice thanks for your suggestion it is help for new member and I think newbie learn should be some skill for trading it is very useful for new member
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

Newbies should be very caution in trading bitcoin, they need to learn a lot. As bitcoin is a very volatile currency, its price fluctuates in minutes. I would recommend they observe the market for a few days before starting trading.

ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:29:24 PM
Merited by irfan_pak10 (1)

From my own experience on this forum, and my observations, I have inferred that newbies on this forum are usually very much hyped and in hurry to mint money. They are usually not clear with their goals and in this confusion and hurry, tend to mess up the things. There can be many reasons for this kind of confusion. They may not be clear with their knowledge of the market or may have formed a vague image of crypto world in their minds. Usually their investment decisions are all taken in hurry and end up in fetching negative results. So the newbies need to relax and take their decisions after proper research and market study. Also they should learn to stay calm in difficult times.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:43:19 AM

So you will always have the knowledge to do whatever you expect from it, I resist the direct or indirect encouragement of someone to use Bitcoin. As a Bitcoin user, our job is to let others know what Bitcoin is about its core and so we should focus on explaining them about this technology.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: