News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Read topic first Smiley
Bitcoin
Ripple

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or bitcoin  (Read 2110 times)
boranes (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
W2014

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?
I voted for Ripple and I trust in its technology. It is more friendly coin for banks, goverments, Ripple is also older than a Bitcoin Tongue

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

I would chiose bitcoin for sure.. ripple has a high potential Gian compared to bitcoin but is more unstable so if i have to hold for 2 years bitcoin is more probable that will still be Here after 2 years
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

I think it is better to trust already proven technologies and to choose BTC, since he is the king of this market and will remain it for the next time

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

If necessary, I would choose Ripple, because Bitcoin is very difficult to increase many times the current value, Ripple is possible, but investment is always risky, you should consider!
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

I like Bitcoin almost. Bitcoin holds better than Ripple. Maximum people/holder will say that Bitcoin is boss of crypto and everyone interested in Bitcoin.
Without any hesitation, I will hold Bitcoin for some years. Because it is more potential coin than all other altcoins.
If you think Ripple will grow more, than please think about satoshi. If Satoshi increase, then price will rise. Otherwise price will fall down.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

I will choose bitcoin because though i feel that the risk is greater but also the chance gaining higher profit is most likely to happen in 2 years time.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

Even tho I respect Ripple development and how hard they are working on the development, I would choose Bitcoin every time because I never believed that Ripple is crypo coin or even related to crypto world and no matter how wide it spread it will remain with out real potential for big gains with all this banks and regulation involved with it .
CryptoStats
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

:)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

Bitcoin, of course.

It's like Gold vs Dollar. I prefer gold for investment.

Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

I would probably go with Ripple, as Ripple is a legit company and I see the vision with the technology. I mean its really a win-win situation, either way you'll get money without even investing your own, if the value of either coin increases. I'm already invested into Ripple so another $10.000 wouldn't mind at all. Smiley
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

Now I think that Ripple is one of the worst investments that can be made. I think that Ripple is overvalued at the moment and I don't think that Ripple has the potential for further growth.

mandemvarun_crypto

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

No second thought it’s Bitcoin, because Ripple investment has higher risk. Bitcoin investment is safer investment than Ripple investment.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

Bitcoin, Ripple is not a cryptocurrency in my eyes and is the complete opposite of decentralised. Decentralization is important in this space and without it I think XRP will do worse in the longrun

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Whichusell

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

Ripple has established itself in the five popular currencies and has become almost as well known as Bitcoin. Whether or not the project will become a “blockchain for banks”, its technologies will find application in many other areas. Unlike Bitcoin, he is friendly to business, since it follows the financial laws. If Bitcoin is counting on user loyalty, Ripple is committed to wider adoption in the financial environment. This makes it attractive to investors who consider cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin to be vulnerable and therefore are in no hurry to introduce them into the trading industry.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

Of course I choose bitcoin, bitcoin is the king of all coins and without Bitcoin altcoins will not exist.
Bitcoin is a lot of change for the currency in the world.
Potential bitcoin is also quite good compared to other altcoins.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

I prefer bitcoin over Ripple, Ripple has a high Gian potential compared to Bitcoin but is more unstable so if I have to hold for 2 years Bitcoin is more likely that will stay here after 2 years, and I'm sure Bitcoin will be more profitable.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

I voted for Ripple and I trust in its technology. It is more friendly coin for banks, goverments, Ripple is also older than a Bitcoin Tongue
XRP is the centralized digital currency and the reason digital currency such as E-gold and Tencent have failed in the past is centralized.
Whenever the government could be a threat to XRP because the centralized digital currency is easy to kill by regulation.  
Will the government be an enemy or friend to XRP ? only time can prove it
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

If you set such conditions, now it is more promising to invest in Ripple or other Altcoins.

Even if bitcoin grows by 100%, Ripple can grow by 500% or more

Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

My choice is bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin rather than ripple. Many argue that ripple has potential, but for me ripple is hard to predict because it is more unstable. I'm optimistic bitcoin will be more valuable in the future, so big profits may be obtained.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

I will choose Ripple to hold it for 2 years with such amount. Ripple is a safe haven than bitcoin and with such an amount I can obtain more of ripple than bitcoin. Bitcoin price hasn't been profitable since the last six months and by comparison, ripple is more valuable in terms of price appreciation than bitcoin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: